The Malverines abide a code of their own simply known as the Charter which dates back to the day they first settled on Nexus, and was influenced by the early code of rule on the BlackSky frigate itself. The law of the Charter is honest, and quick. Those that break it face varied punishment meted out in a simple and fair fashion.
Here are a quick list of offenses and consequences for those who break the IC rules of the Sovereigns or the Malverines:
Minor Offenses: Abusing club services and not giving appropriate payment. Not paying dues or bills. Causing a scene or acting like a child.
Minor Consequences: Losing club privileges; having to do jobs to pay off the expense; having to do humiliating work to learn respect; being tossed into a lake to learn your place.
Medium Offenses: Brawling in public without due reason or causing a scene; talking back to a superior and ignoring orders; talking shit about a superior or another brother or sister in public.
Medium Consequences: Hard labor jobs or a minor beating. Severely humiliating jobs or tasks. Having to pay an extensive fine.
Major Offenses: Stealing from the Club or Agency; extended harassing and stalking members of the club; touching or striking a claimed individual (without due reason); talking about Club or Agency secrets in public.
Major Consequences: A severe beating or a period of time; demotion to lesser status (being a high ranking member and being demoted to a lowly dancer or server) or to prospect; permanent loss of privileges.
Aggravated Offenses: Treason (selling information to the opposing faction, giving away secrets to our enemies in our current faction, selling information to the highest bidder); killing another member; rape or vicious assault on another member; vandalizing Agency or member symbols or bikes; attacking family members; breaking areas declared to be sanctuaries of peace; wearing club or Agency symbols (tattoos, emblems etc) and not being a member or being a former member who was expelled.
Aggravated Offenses: Expulsion (your colors are ripped off on the spot and you are told to remove all tattoos or symbols); lashing and torture of some kind (can be discussed); removed and placed on a hit list (for extreme or extensive evidence of aggravated offenses); broken limbs or permanent mutilation; possible execution pending evidence of murder of a member and vote of Club or Agency officers.
Each member of the BlackSy has the following rights.
- To a cut of pay earned in Club activities.
- To the services offered by the Club.
- To defense by the Club if you have earned the appropriate marks.
The Charter thus far has the following rules:
1. Strength in brotherhood and sisterhood.
- All proven members of the Gang are your family. We are as strong as our weakest link.
- Fights are fine, but only the Table can decide who dies.
- Fight within reason, don’t create prolonged feuds as harms us all. Only the a vote of the Table can decide who we kill.
2. Respect the Chain of Command.
- Respect the Founding Members (the Originals), respect the Officers, and the Executives. Insult them and expect to get punched. Small decisions and calls are always within their premise. Big decisions always go to the Table for a Vote.
3. Never Betray the Gang
- Talking to Outsiders about Gang business is forbidden.
- Talking to enemies about Club business may get you voted out.
4. Big decisions go to the Table.
- Any action that Gang-wide services, alliances, declaring war on enemies, changing the Carter. Any big decision goes to a Vote of the Table. Personal decision or small group decisions are made by the Leaders or Officers. Only a vote by the Leaders and Officers or the “Table” can ratify large decisions.