BlackSky Community Forums

Full Version: Application for Wolfmane's character (No name yet)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Out-of-Character
Main Character Name / Primary Alt Name: (If you only have one character you do not have to state an alt).
Noo idea! I'm not yet sure of the "naming policies".

Enjin / WildStar Central Username: (If you use neither please state what other community sites you are active one relating to WildStar)
Wolfmane. And I can't remember Enjin because I only used it once ^^;. But

IM Contacts: (We use Skype primarily)
You already have that, but if it's needed for me to post it here, please tell me, just so I'm sure.

What is your primary region / timezone and playtimes?
GTM +2, Denmark. So.. uhm.. whenever I have the time and want to? xD Mornings, afternoons, evenings and nights!

Are you eighteen or older? (Please state your age if you can.)
23 years.

Did you read and do you agree to abide by our Rules and Policy?
Yes!

What are your primary playstyles?
(Casual / Medium / Hardcore RP, PvP, Social, PvE, Raiding, Dungeons, Crafting)
On a computer that's plugged in, hah! ;D Well I don't really know the difference between casual, medium or hardcore, but I don't do PvP, due to.. well being terrible at it! But I try to at least always answer OOC'ly with (()) whenever I'm on a RP server at least.

What is your roleplaying experience?
(We are newbie friendly, if you need help we will teach you).
Been RP'ing since 6 months after WoW was released! So hopefully I at least know how to get around a little!

What do you hope to gain from and contribute to the BlackSky as a Player?
Hopefully friends, become even better at RP'ing and having fun! And hopefully adding the same, if not more!

Would you like to join our guild Skype group?
Already in it~!

Would you like to be on our mailing list for updates about the guild?
Uhm, I don't really know, maybe too soon for asking that~?

Are you a member of any additional guilds?
On other games, but not much RP going on there, nor am I on those games that much anymore, but I doubt any has any relevance to either this or Wildstar ^^;

Where did you find out about the BlackSky?
http://wildstar-central.com/index.php?th...nity.2733/ - From you, so to speak, heh! ^^

Any additional characters if so what Faction would they be in?
Well I defiently want to try each faction and I'd also like to try out the other classes besides the one I chose as my main, and other races :3

Any additional thoughts?
I'd sure love to get some lasanga again soon... *drools*

In-Character Questions
What is your character’s race, gender, class, path?
Human, female, uhmm I'll come back to you later on that one, okay? ^^; Annd.. Scientist probably?

Please describe your character appearance:
(Please be concise and clear. What is their height, build, hair color, facial features, etc)
The young woman, no more than 23 years of age, with a soft, stunning smile. Her lips soft and full.
Her body being slender, but curvy just at the right places.
Her hair being shoulder long, smooth and silky./Her hair being
long for it to reach the middle of her back. She usually wears heeled
shoes/boots. - Though still a work in progress! I'm not that good with "free descriptions" without actually having a clear imagie or guide lines of how my character looks ^^;

Please describe your character's personality:
(Please be concise and clear.What kind of person are they?)
Likes to be left to herself, not very social, but also wants friends.
Has to prevent her from being crippling shy and embarassed.
Likes to enjoy herself. Eats a lot, pleasure, relaxing.
Eager to learn new things. Especially about pleasure.
Feels best with guidance.

Please describe three strengths and three weaknesses about your character:
I'll need more time on those
^^;
What Faction would your character is your character joining?
Exiles!

Why would your character wish to join a either the Sovereigns or Maverinesb?
As an IC reason? That still needs to be figured out! ^^;

What kind of long term plotting, or character development plans do you have?

Where would your character fit into the Club or Unit as a prospect?
I guess that still needs to be talked over, as I sadly am not entirely sure ^^;

How did you learn of, or encounter the Club or Unit?
Same as before, not entirely sure ^^;

Do you mind the adult / violent nature of our Rp?
RP is pretending another life, in all lives there is adult themes and violence, so it's only natural and makes the RP that much more colourful! So not really no! :3

If you leave the club the club are willing to deal with consequences?
(Examples: Leave well you get respected as a former brother and longtime friend!
Leave badly we'll hunt you down! You'll get beat up etc.)
Well as long as my character isn't permanently damaged or hurt, I guess it's fine? ^^;
Hey there Sakura!

1. What do you think a guild leader needs to bring to the table?

2. What about guild members?
Heeey Sin~! Big Grin

1. What do you think a guild leader needs to bring to the table?

Hm, well I think a guild leader should be able to bring some sort of unity to the guild, make sure that there isn't chaos when there isn't allowed to, of course some chaos sometimes isn't a bad thing, heh! And of course being fair when things needs to be decided between people, now that I think about it, it reminds just a little like a Captain on a ship, or a King or Queen, I guess? Your Majesty~! x3

2. What about guild members?

What guild members should bring? Well, fun, interesting times, friendship, fairness and kindness. I'm kind of starting to see this as a place where we all have to "live", a bit strange maybe, but I guess it shows what I'm trying to say?
1. What do you think about the dual factions of the guild?

2. What is your favorite aspect of our OOC Policy? IC Policy
1. What do you think about the dual factions of the guild?

Well I don't know much about it, but it's a pretty good idea, I think. I mean that makes it so there can be a lot more planning and advancing proper RP, instead of having to rely on another guild where the two guilds might not know each others that well. And it also means that it's a lot easiere communicating with each others, well sort of at least, heh.

2. What is your favorite aspect of our OOC Policy? IC Policy

I am not entirely sure of what you mean, could I get an example or link? I can't seem to neither remember or find it, only about OOC advancement. ^^;
Good answer to the first question:

Here is our OOC Policy:

http://theblacksky.altear-rpg.com/?page_id=43

And our IC Policy:

http://theblacksky.altear-rpg.com/?page_id=89
Ah, thanks!

Hm, favorite aspect.. well that it's seen as a close family that'd always help each others out if they can, that's at least what I get from the IC policies. Which sounds just fair and to me, pretty common, as well as the OOC stuff.

I have a pretty simple "rule" I try to live by, "Treat others as you want to be treated." Which is with respect and kindness, or at least as much as it's possible ^^ And about the mature content, at least to me it's pretty obvious that things that goes against the Devs of the game' wishes, like the sexual roleplaying, that needs to be in closed chats.

So.. all in all, I can't really say I have a favorite as much of it just seems to be common sense to me xD
*nods*

1. What do you think about how we handle stories in an episodic manner?

2. What are your thoughts about how we plan to gradually expand the lore of the guild?
1. What do you think about how we handle stories in an episodic manner?

Sadly I don't know as much as I probably should about that, so I can't really comment on it, as I'd rather not say something wrong about it. But if you talk about seeing all of the roleplaying as a "story" in all that's unfolding, then that's how I see it as well ^^

2. What are your thoughts about how we plan to gradually expand the lore of the guild?

Again, I don't know as much about the lore as I should, but without expanding lore or anything, nothing can grow or change, for good or worse. ^^
That's fine Wolfmane :3

1. What do you think about us having a central sense of guild identity?

2. Are you okay with our emphasis on guild community?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's