BlackSky Community Forums
Application / Membership Re-activation - Printable Version

+- BlackSky Community Forums (http://theblacksky.altear-rpg.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Joining the Saga (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Join the BlackSky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Application / Membership Re-activation (/showthread.php?tid=460)

Application / Membership Re-activation - ShadowedSin - 05-06-2014 06:01 AM

Re-Activation, Kids

If your application was moved to the Dead Applications forum reply here and re-activate where you were. Remember you must respond within 10 days of each question. If you are approved you will be sent a PM with more information on the next steps of joining the guild!

UPDATE:

This thread is also for members who were removed from activity purges, or left on good graces. You can reply here with your account name and character to get re-added to the guild!

RE: Application Re-activation - feltonaustin@yahoo.com - 05-07-2014 06:02 AM

And I'm back, folks. Sorry about that.

1. What did you think of the Black Sky (united) history showing both factions in equal light?
I rather like it. So often, people just want to got he COMPLETE opposite directions with the two opposing factions type story, but I rather like the similarities mentioned.
2. What were your thoughts on the <Faction> Lore and the themes that we present for them?
Honestly, I love the way it works. Almost like a space navy. Eastern Trading Company kinda stuff. I really dig it. I wonder how it will further develop, though.

RE: Application Re-activation - ShadowedSin - 05-07-2014 07:22 AM

Just for future notice you post the questions in your re-activated thread, moving a quote there!

RE: Application / Membership Re-activation - The Defenestrator - 08-03-2014 08:05 AM

The Defenestrator reporting for reactivation. Character name: Fortek