Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
08-11-2013, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2013 12:53 PM by Shardheart.)
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
His eyes took in every detail of he movements as he gauged and judged her reaction to his presence. Forcing down the sudden desire to gut her like a pig, he gave an unseen wry grin as he gave her pistol a quick once over before watching her again. With every instinct in him hammering at his mind to remove her from his trapping grounds, his claw tapped her stomach as his breath ghosted over her ear.

"Well done. You reacted quickly, without hesitation as you calculated your options. Which by design were slim. My claw is in a good position to gut you open, spilling your organs and lifeblood on the forest floor. My position gives me leverage over most of your body, as a simple movement could send you plummeting to your death as I have the best foothold against the trunk. Furthermore, a trigger on the magpistol you wield takes approximately two seconds to charge and fire; enough time for me to shift and either shove, gut, or let the dominion handle you."

"Finally, I have a subsonic inhibitor in my hand that is muffling all sounds from us outwards of a foot. I doubt you want its connection to my cerebral interface to be severed, thus activating its sonic trap function. It vibrates at a frequency high enough to induce temporary paralysis in organic targets. Very helpful for hunting prey. Furthermore, you probably wouldn't pull that trigger and give your position away. So, I may die on the off chance you attempt it, but you more than likely certainly will."

"However, you did what you could, with perfect form and showing no hint of fear in the face of an unknown foe. I commend you for that."
After speaking, he moved away from her as his claw retracted and cloak dropped, revealing his form next to her. The man's ice blue eyes sharpened on her a moment before softening. "Forgive me, the mentality of a hunter is hard to shake, only further compounded by the fact that those I hunt wounded one I care for and captured another."

Leaning on the tree next to her, he holds up his hand revealing the device in it as he said. Putting it back down, he attached it to the tree before letting it work it's magic so to speak to muffle their voices. "So, as you can guess I'm a stalker. Name is Shio, or Shiori. I'd like to know the name of the lady I may be working with if she can forgive our first meeting." His emotional mask in place, he gave her a sheepish look as he scratched his nose.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 07-26-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-01-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-03-2013, 12:13 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Shardheart - 08-11-2013 12:51 PM