Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
08-13-2013, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2013 11:45 AM by Carnatia.)
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
Carnatia:

"ALRIGHT YE FUCKING FOP PIECE OF CUNT SNOGGING SHIT. ME PEOPLE ARE GETTING YER STUPID CUBE. ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THAT AURIN LASS SAMUEL AND I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS TO SOMEONE WHO BREAKS THEIR WORD TO ME. AND IT INVOLVES A CELLULAR DESTABILIZER." Cathal calls and Carna listens.

Carna is shaking with anger at the moment. Taking Taru and now this. "That SON OF A BITCH! I'LLKILL'UNISWEARTOTHEWEAVE! I'LL FUCKING KILL'UN! GAAAAH!" Carna turns and hurls a few psyblade projections out the hole in the back of the saloon. While doing there, anyone magically inclined would pick up on energy just pulsing out of her, but she starts to calm after a moment she breathes. Fixes her hair and pats down the front of her coat. "Calm... Calm..." She whispers to herself.

She turns at the ready at the sound of suddenly movement and turns to see Shiori and an Aurin she had never met. She listens to the introductions, then Shio set up the screen, "Nope. Not watching it. I'll break the thing, I don't want to see Delmonte." She growls and looks away from it but looks at Jaedis. "It's nice to meet you though, I am Carnatia. I'd offer you a drink, but the saloon is closed at the moment due to Dominion attack." She says and smiles a little in an attempt to make a lighthearted joke.

She looks back at the view screen Shio set up, "I won't watch this. But if you need someone to come kill that sunovabitch, I'll be on stand-by. I have your communication eye piece here. You." She turns and walks tot he bar and reaches over it pulling up Argyle from behind his cover, "I can sense you here you know. I don't think we've met yet. But you don't need to be hiding behind our bar. As I am sure you've heard, I am Carnatia. I could use some help, and I hope that's why you're here, as you haven't attacked yet. I am going to survey the area, and look for some of my friends who haven't come back in here." Carna releases and walks out of the back of the saloon to go looking for injured.

Rexana:

Rexana could feel the pulse and vibrations of the Aurin held by her. She watched as the others moved in and Samuel initiated a trade off. She didn't glance at Taru at all. But the Aurin was shaking a lot. Though Rexana reasoned with herself that organic beings must be scared under certain conditions. That they needed reassurance that everything was going to be ok. But for all this Aurin knew, nothing would be ok, and if anything went down, Rexana would close her hand around the Aurin's neck and snap it like a twig.

Rexana for the first time since waiting for trade off to start looked back down at Taru as Taru looked at her, "You will be back with your Malverines promptly, I'm sure. You are safe while in my care." Even though Rexana did attempt to calm the Aurin, she was was mostly deadpan and probably didn't sound all that convincing, but her words were true. She looked away from Taru and up to Samuel. Just needed to word to move closer to begin this thing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 07-26-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-01-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-03-2013, 12:13 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Carnatia - 08-13-2013 11:43 AM