Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ziasia's Application
07-28-2013, 08:29 PM
Ziasia's Application
Out-of-Character
Main Character Name / Primary Alt Name: Ziasia DiShai (Main - Exile) / Zeverai DeSade (Main Alt - Dominion)
Enjin / WildStar Central Username: breejah (game and enjin handle)
IM Contacts: breejah -- my main game handle/contact handle for everything.
What is your primary region / timezone and playtimes? Central Standard Time (Dallas, TX)
Are you eighteen or older? 31, almost 32. Dodgy

Did you read and do you agree to abide by our Rules and Policy? Yessir!

What are your primary playstyles?
Casual RP - Medium RP/Social/Grouping.

What is your roleplaying experience?
Old school roleplayer from original EQ days. Very experienced.

What do you hope to gain from and contribute to the BlackSky as a Player? Faction and ragtag family-style RP. Maybe some espionage and romance. OH MY. Big Grin

Would you like to join our guild Skype group? Already am on it!

Would you like to be on our mailing list for updates about the guild? Sure, you have my email.

Are you a member of any additional guilds? For WS, no. For other games, yes, but I am not majorly active at this time.

Where did you find out about the BlackSky? From it's founder! Sin.

Any additional characters if so what Faction would they be in? No, just the two, that's enough now.

Any additional thoughts? Newp.

In-Character Questions
What is your character’s race, gender, class, path?
Ziasia is a human female. She is an Esper and scientist.

Please describe your character appearance:
Ziasia is a striking human female of average height with green eyes, pale skin, splendid curves, and vibrant red hair. She prefers to wear revealing clothing when present in the BlackSky's club because of the nature of her primary job (dancer) but can turn a few heads when not on duty -- her primary "hobby" being botany -- where she scours the planet Nexus in full-on scientific gear.

(Character looks/personality inspirations: Jessica Rabbit and Poison Ivy)

Please describe your character's personality:
Ziasia will be a seductress when on duty in the club that she *hopes* to apply for. When off work, she is a surprisingly efficient botanist with all the entailing "nerdisms" associated with someone in the scientific field. She is kind and loyal, flirtatious, and sometimes a bit of a split personality because of her dual interests -- dancing and scientific advancement.

Please describe three strengths and three weaknesses about your character: Ziasia's strengths lies in her physical "assets", her brainpower and her loyalty. Her biggest weaknesses lies in her emotional reactions to certain topics (plants and the way men view her being some of them) and her struggle to find where she belongs in the big picture of the founding of Nexus.

What Faction is your character joining? The BlackSky Malverines.

Why would your character wish to join a either the Sovereigns or Maverines? Ziasia has always been a black sheep of the exile race of Humans, enjoying both the art of dancing and the scientific study of planet ecosystems. She hopes that, by tracking down an old flame, she will find a place to call home and offer her services to.

What kind of long term plotting, or character development plans do you have? Ziasia is a "smart cookie" and I'd like to see her solve some botany-related information of the planet Nexus that could be used in the subterfuge going on between the Malvs and the Sovs -- or maybe both, if taken by the wrong people? (Poisons, etc?) The rest, I'm just open to seeing where things go.

Where would your character fit into the Club or Unit as a prospect? Dancer, please! That's what I would like her initially hired for. She could also explain she is a skilled scientist but would need to "prove" her botany theories about plantlife on Nexus.

How did you learn of, or encounter the Club or Agency? Ziasia is an old flame of Cathal. She would have heard about his infamy and his club and would seek him out for employment. Whether or not he hires her, because of their past, remains to be seen.

Do you mind the adult / violent nature of our Rp? Bring it on!

If you leave the club the club are willing to deal with consequences? Yes.
07-28-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Ziasia's Application
Note old flame aspect <3.

1. So why us sides the obvious?

2. You mention 2 chars who is the second?
07-28-2013, 08:36 PM
Questions! Ok, here are answers!

1. I know you and the group for the most part. I know there will be intense RP scenes here between two different factions. I hate starting over in an area I don't know and want to join kindred spirits.

2. My dominion alt:
Quote:Zeverai DeSade (Main Alt - Dominion)
Not related to Ziasia in any capacity. She will be Ziasia's "counterpart" on the dominion side. Maybe a rival scientist working on the same theories, maybe not. I'm really undecided at this time on her. I know I want to accomplish two things with her: 1) make her a rival for Ziasia in some capacity. 2) make her an asset to the Sovs to help the opposite guild faction and develop RP.

I won't be as attached to her as Ziasia, so I can see some character death for the main alt down the line if RP requires.
07-28-2013, 08:56 PM
Awesome!

1. What do you like about our ooc policy?

2. What do you like about our lore?
07-28-2013, 09:15 PM
1. It's straightforward and allows those wanting to earn advancement the right to do so.

2. I love that it includes both factions and a pre-determined enemy! Not to say we can't build others into the overall story, but a lot of times people spend a lot of time and energy finding an arch-nemesis. With the story being the way it is, that's already there for you. So you can get to what you really enjoy, the RP!
07-29-2013, 06:42 AM
1. Okay you up for our season stories?

2. What are your thoughts on how a guild leader adds to the guild? What about the members?
07-30-2013, 02:31 PM
1. Yes, I am! Forum RP, I assume? Or Skype? Either way, sign me up!

2. I think a leader should be responsible for directing a guild's focus and storyline from a high-up perspective. Shit should roll downhill, per say. If they focus on the bigger picture and have a good officer team to enforce the day-to-day items in a guild, things work out marvelous. Creating storyline is one of the hardest things to do in my opinion.

Members can contribute by adding in their own little flavor to the storylines and commit "X&Y" items to the guild to build it's uniqueness.

If everyone plays their specific role well, everyone ends up happy. Happy gamers = happy guild.
07-30-2013, 07:49 PM
Final question.

1. Are you interested in the fact we are doing PvP, PvE and Rp content? Including raiding?
07-31-2013, 04:04 PM
1. Hell yes, sign me up! Big Grin
08-01-2013, 08:07 PM
Looks good! Do you want to arrange an Rp to get your characters into the factions?