Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
[Closed/Private] Gone Shopping [COMPLETED: 8/30/13]
06-15-2013, 03:34 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2013 03:34 AM by Taru Wildspark.)
RE: [Private] Gone Shopping
Taru didn't seem to think anything of their close proximity, but after a generous length of time, she pulled out of the hug and comfortably sat back in her seat. "A cleaning robot to help out so I don't have to gets on my hands 'n knees and scrub those hard wood floors clean? Oh! Thank you! Best present ever!" and she threw her arms around him again in great appreciation for this supposed gift. Her hug was firm, tight, and she wouldn't be letting go anytime soon.
06-15-2013, 04:06 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2013 04:11 AM by Shardheart.)
Shiori was about to say something until she exclaimed about it being an amazing present. He blinked at her in shock when she literally wrapped around him and the young man's arms flailed helplessly as the bubbly aurin didn't show any indication of letting go. His face slowly started filling with a soft blush as her vivacious form was pressed against him. "Umm...Taru, not that I don't mind...but your umm...'assets' are all over me..." He had slowly been turning red all the while why he had been speaking.
06-15-2013, 04:12 AM
The girl began to loosen her grip when he started showing signs of protest- the flailing and all. She unraveled her limbs from around his neck and plopped her rear back down in her seat. There was a warm , appreciative smile spread across her face all the while, seemingly unhurt by any of his opposition to her behavior. "You know.. there was this jacket I was going to get at the clothing boutique.. but I put it back.." her mind suddenly went elsewhere. "I think I'm gonna go get it! Wanna come?" And there she popped out of her seat, shopping bag in hand. The little bush critter stopped following the cleaning bot when Taru got on her feet, and scurried back to her side, chirping idly.
06-15-2013, 04:26 AM
Shiori laughed before standing and putting on his black robe-like jacket before tieing it shut with a jade green sash. Leaning down, he picked up the shut down robot and placed it in his pack before putting his tools away. "Tell you what Taru, you help me get a few clothes and I'll pay for this visit." The young man offered kindly to his friend, offering an arm for her to hold as they walk if she wanted. In an afterthought, he placed a tip on the table for the waitress.

Returning his attention to Taru, Shio tilted his head as he looked at her to figure her out. "So, other than a jacket what else are you after?"
06-15-2013, 04:31 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2013 04:32 AM by Taru Wildspark.)
"I can help, sure!" she hopped excitedly. "But what would you be paying for exactly? Me visiting? That doesn't make any sense.. I can buy my own jacket, if that's what you're referring." she wiggled her nose and smiled up at him. What else was she after? "Well.. what do you mean?" She questioned as she stepped in pace slightly ahead of him, leading them to the boutique.
06-15-2013, 04:53 AM
He chuckled and lowered his arm seeing as she didn't take it. He tapped his chin in thought as he mulled over her question. "I meant that I would pay for the jacket,as well as my clothes and whatever else you might wish to get." He said with a grin and pokes her side playfully before dancing ahead and turning to walk backwards while the pair walk to the clothing store.
06-15-2013, 04:58 AM
Taru swayed lightly as she walked and held the small shopping back in front of her with both hands. Her eyes were trained on him all the while, and so wasn't her ever-present grin. "Ahh, that's what you meant. Don't worry about it. I have more than enough. Mhm! I get a lot of good tips at the saloon you know!" She laughed as he swiveled backwards, but not long after he did, she turned abruptly at the next corner leading to the store.
06-16-2013, 02:30 AM
Shiori laughed before catching up to Taru and picking her up playfully. Grinning happily he walked into the store while carrying the bubbily aurin before setting her down. Looking around the store, he tried to find the male section, but obviously was quite lost in a clothing store. "Well, Taru, here we are. I have no idea what's where so I'm relying on you to help me out here. Please take good care of me."
06-16-2013, 04:08 AM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2013 04:15 AM by Taru Wildspark.)
The aurin yelped as Shiori swept her off her feet, giggling softly as she was carried to the store. When her feet returned to solid ground, she straightened out her clothing, then stepped inside. The older human woman behind the counter was reading a book as she sat there, and lifted her gaze when the pair entered. Taru gave the woman a pleasant smile, which was easily returned. "Welcome, back Miss Taru. I see you've brought a friend?"

"Yes! This is Shiori! He's really creative!" Taru looked for Shiori in the small boutique- it would take some amount of effort to get lost there. "What kind of clothes do you have for the creative types, hm?" The girl looked back to the woman, who rose from her seat and came out from behind the counter, looking to Shiori.

"And don't worry. I'll take good care of you. Taru here? She wouldn't look that adorable if it wasn't for me.. Now, let me take a look at you..." the woman stepped to the men's side of the store- which wasn't as robust as the women's section. First, she looked Shiori over, examining his general appearance and what he might be wearing so she could get some idea of the style he might be going for. Her lips pursued in thought while she regarded his coat that was tied with the green sash. "Seems like the dusty, engineer type, eh?" she examined his rather large backpack, noticing the tools hanging off and the like.
06-16-2013, 05:09 AM
Shiori looked horribly out of place just standing there as the woman looked him over like a sale. The young man stood tall at 6'1", with long ebon hair that framed his face and was tied back into a ponytail at the base of the neck. His clear, ice blue eyes seemed to sweep over the area as he looked at Taru in a 'Help me!' kind of way. He looked back at the woman as she spoke about his supposed type and he blinked for a moment before looking down at himself curiously. His physique was muscled and packed, but in a more lean way instead of a body-builder style of muscle growth. From his own training, the man's body was flexible and showed clearly as he turned this way and that to inspect the clothes around him. Definitely more build for speed and agility that raw physical power.

He studied his clothes next as the woman looking him over. He didn't think it was that bad, having taken his pack off and moved to set it by Taru so she could look after it, at least he hoped. Wearing fingerless, leather gloves that extended up midway on his forearm he flexed his hands as he tilted them. Likewise, he was wearing tall leatherboots that he kept his pants tucked into. The pants themselves had many pockets for storing supplies or equipment in and was tied off with a toolbelt that was currently holding his bladed-claws. Put on over everything else was a black long-coat with a green trim that was sleeveless and extended past his knees. The coat itself was cinched together with a green sash that tied off over his right hip. Shiori looked up at the woman as he finished inspecting himself. "Does it not look ok?"