Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
[Closed/Private] Gone Shopping [COMPLETED: 8/30/13]
06-19-2013, 05:07 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2013 05:10 AM by Taru Wildspark.)
RE: [Private] Gone Shopping
The woman simply shrugged at his reply, unsure of the situation herself. "Maybe, maybe. A part of me fears for her out in the frontier... definitely doesn't seem like the fighting type, you know?" she spoke more quietly, and stopped altogether when Taru approached. "If you learn anything here, Taru, it's that I hope you can appreciate a good taste in clothing," she pushed some hair behind her ear and walked back to the sales counter to start putting away the mound of clothing. "Just let me know if you want to buy that or if you need anything else."

Taru beamed at Shiori's complement and gave him a chipper "Thanks! I'm glad you like it here. It's a nice place." and proceeded to wander about the store, eventually finding herself in the women's section to sift through the dresses. "So how much do you like that coat? Enough to buy?" she tilted her head in Shiori's direction. The older woman walked by the aurin as she was putting clothing away, noticing how the girl was touching the dress rack "Don't make a mess this time, hm?"
06-20-2013, 11:52 AM
As Shiori nodded to the woman, he just chuckled at Taru's hyperactive nature. On a whim he followed her around the store as she shopped, getting a feel for the place. He thought about the coat and the general atmosphere before he blinked before getting talked at. Focusing in at Taru, he realized they were in the women's section and he just chuckled. "Well, yes. I do like it enough to buy Taru." He then turned to the sale's woman before smiling disarmingly to her. "And don't you worry, I'll keep an eye on her."
06-20-2013, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2013 01:46 PM by Taru Wildspark.)
Taru took a dress off the rack and held it over her chest, looking in a nearby mirror to see if it looked already. The owner smiled and the both of them and nodded to Shiori, "Be good in doing that. I'm counting on you." and what that she stepped back into the men's half of the store and continued putting away the ludicrous amount of items that the aurin had removed.

"I feel like I came here for something.." she eyed the dress, then noticed a particular jacket hanging a few racks away. "Ah! That one!" she tossed the dress over the rod- not at all bothering to hang it up properly- and bounded over to this jacket. It was probably the one she mentioned earlier, that she 'left behind'. "There you are. I've decided!" she put the jacket on and turned to Shio with a slight spin on her heel.
06-24-2013, 03:45 AM
For his part, Shiori just smiled at his friend as she spun around, holding a dress up to examine herself. As she did so, the young couldn't help but look at her beauty. She just physically seemed perfect. Or as close to it as he could see. Smiling to the young Aurin, he blushed slightly before responding. "You look beautiful Taru." The young man said softly.
06-26-2013, 03:21 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2013 03:21 AM by Taru Wildspark.)
Taru tugged at the cuff of the long sleeves of the jacket, then zipped it up the front. Seemed to fit her alright. She smiled at Shiori comment and wiggled the tip of her tail. "Thanks! Guess that means I'm definitely getting this coat!" she called to the owner enthusiastically.

"So you two are ready to make your purchases and get out of my store then?" she grinned to them and finished putting the last bit of clothing away. The woman made her way to the sales counter and waved them over. Taru was quick to respond and moved past Shiori, tugging at his coat for him to follow. "You said you were okay paying for it, right?" she looked to him, one ear in his direction and the other pointed at the older lady.
06-27-2013, 03:37 AM
Shiori just chuckled and gave the aurin a wry grin as she tugged him along. The man just grinned to himself as they approached the counter. He pulled out his wallet and the necessary amount of money to pay for their purchases before teasing her hair and ears. "I did say that didn't I. Don't worry about it." He then put his wallet away and carried the bags for the two of them. "Where to now?"
06-27-2013, 05:25 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2013 05:26 AM by Taru Wildspark.)
The owner took the appropriate amount of credits for the purchase and bagged the clothing for him, pushing them forward on the counter. "There you are. Come again!" Taru smiled to the shop owner and waved a goodbye, "See you tomorrow." The aurin giggled and took her back before Shiori could get to it. "I've got mine, thanks!" She gave the man an appreciative smile, and headed for the door. She opened it for him and would usher him out before her. "I dunno. I usually just go back to the saloon when I don't have anything else."
06-28-2013, 06:45 AM
He just chuckles as she ushers him out the door. Giving Taru a cheeky grin he ruffles her hair again before walking down the street with her. "Well if that's the case, do you think we should go back to the Saloon?"
06-28-2013, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2013 12:58 PM by Taru Wildspark.)
She giggled as her hair was messed up, and she used her free hand to put it back in place again. Taru looked down the road toward the saloon and responded to his question, "Yeah, sure! There's probably someone else around we can bump into and steal conversations with!" The thought excited her, and she hopped forward as she began to walk down the path. "Oh, do you have your hoverbike here? Instead of walking." She stopped for a moment and turned to him, pointing her ears in his direction.
06-30-2013, 02:07 AM
He grinned and tapped his arm-mounted datapad before his hoverbike drove up and he jumped up to land in the seat before stopping in front of her. The bike was somewhat large, but sleek and black with an aerodynamic design. With a large back wheel and a powerful anti-grav system in the front the bike was a marvel. The display in the front displayed power levels of the primary and auxiliary batteries, the output of the anti-grav system, and two new additions he added. On the third display was a dual counter for a barracks of nanomachines to optimise performance and percentage of them left and an Eldan polarization field that added a hardening effect to the bike's plating. "Yes, I do have my bike. Want a ride?" He offered her his hand to help her up if she wanted.