Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
[Closed/Private] Gone Shopping [COMPLETED: 8/30/13]
06-30-2013, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2013 10:42 AM by Taru Wildspark.)
RE: [Private] Gone Shopping
Taru just ogled the machination when it came into view. Her eyes went wide as she regarded its interesting form. "Never seen one quite like that before. And I've seen a few, you know?" she stepped up to the bike and saw his hand as permission to climb aboard. She didn't take his hand, however, feeling it unnecessary. "Of course I'd like a ride, if you don't mind." An aurin had to naturally be good with balance and climbing, and Taru was no exception. She quickly sprung on her feet, climbing over into the space that would appropriately fit her. Her arm's around Shiori's waist as if she'd done this a million times before. "Ready to go, captain!" she chirped happily and let her tail curl around the side of the vehicle.
07-01-2013, 03:48 AM
Shiori just grins and pats her entwined arms before accelerating swiftly and barreling down the road. He was moving at a good pace space but not too fast as he couldn't swerve in time to avoid hitting anyone or anything. At times like this, he found himself at peace and content with life as he knew it. Turning back so she could hear, he said "You know Taru, I'll be there for you. Whatever you need, and my door will always be open to you."
07-01-2013, 05:32 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 05:32 AM by Taru Wildspark.)
Taru twitched her ears as he spoke, but the rest of her attention was on the moving scenery around them. "Huh..?" she wiggled her nose and stared at the back of his head like he'd suddenly grown six of them. "Why do people have to get all weird and say stuff like that? I mean, if I need help, I'll obviously ask for it.. And I'm not one to ask favors of people that I think will refuse them.." she held her ears forward and puckered her lips a bit, awaiting his response.
07-03-2013, 11:09 PM
Shiori just smiled kindly as they stopped a minute for him to turn and face her fully. Her expressions were as cut as can be, and he placed a hand on her head with his kind, gentle smile in place. "It's not so much being weird, or saying that you wouldn't ask if you needed help. A lot of people aren't as outspoken as you, nor nearly as friendly. Sometimes, they may want to ask, their hearts crying out for aid, but they don't want to bother another if they don't offer. So think of it as me affirming what you already apparently know." He just gives her a quick hug after that before spinning back around to get them moving again.
08-31-2013, 08:21 AM
"All right, if you say so," she replied, loosening her grip a bit as they got closer to their destination. "What are you going to do when you get back?"
08-31-2013, 08:35 AM
Shiori blinked at the question before humming to himself as he thought about what to say and how exactly to say it. He glanced back at her a moment before looking forward and slowing down as he saw the Saloon in sight. "Well, the first thing I want to do is fine tune my AI Drone Titan. After that, I'll probably think up experiments to occupy my mind or build some more Spider Class droids. Will probably end up ending the line that spawned Yucca, let her be unique to you."

Pulling up to the Saloon, he stopped the bike before dismounting gracefully and turning to Taru with a grin. "Just like you're unique anyway. I gotta say though, this was fun. We should do a town outing like this more often, and you're fine company."
08-31-2013, 08:43 AM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2013 08:44 AM by Taru Wildspark.)
"No more Yucca's?" her ears strained forward for a moment before relaxing. "There's so much I still need to learn about her, though... I hope you don't forget any of it."

As they came to the saloon, she hopped off the vehicle seconds after he did and faced him with a small smile. "It was fun. You're much better at speaking normal.. Mm. So long as you keep to that, then sure, we could do this again! I'm always in town in the mornings anyway, so long as I'm staying here."

She took a few steps towards the saloon. "I think I'll nap, though. Have fun working on your machine-y thingies. I'll send Yucca down if you want to have a look inside her machine-brain?"
08-31-2013, 08:49 AM
He nodded thoughtfully before grinning and scratching his nose sheepishly. "Well, you don't need to worry about me forgetting, as I'll keep the notes on the design for repair if she gets damaged. However, I do see your point." Afterwards he suddenly chuckled as he stretched and turned the systems completely off on his bike. "As for me speaking normal, I'm a scientist, so I'll talk not-normal sometimes. Sorry in advance."
08-31-2013, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2013 10:32 AM by Taru Wildspark.)
"Maybe I'll get to hear some of your science-y talk sometime. It's always fun to witness people in their element," she glanced to the bike quickly as he shut it down. That complacent smile was still spread across her lips. "But, I'll send Yucca down. Thank you for the ride, Shiori! Nappy-nap time for Taru, okay? My ears are itchy.." she grumbled at that last part and pinched at her ears. The aurin headed into the saloon. "Don't blow anything up, okay!" She grinned back at him, and waved goodbye with her tail before disappearing inside and running up into her room.

Yucca would fall down the staircase some time after so Shiori could do dandelion-knows-what with it.

(( End of RP for me! Thanks! ))