Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
06-28-2013, 06:15 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2013 06:19 AM by Shardheart.)
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
Shiori just sighed before advancing to the artifact and looks at the cards with Carna. Glancing back to his rough translation he nicks the silver card from her hands before studying and moving around the table, glancing from the artifact to the card. He hummed in thought before trying to find anything red that went with the silver. "Message, message...what could you be. Where in this box does this card belong to be?" He seemed to be in his own world as he looked it over.

Before long he had walked full circle and had passed by Dylan. In doing so, he cuffed the man in the back of the head gently. "She's right. Eldan artifacts are not to be taken lightly. Take these cards for instance." He gestures to the one in his hand and the two still in Carna's. "It's highly possible that only one will actually work for the artifact's intended purpose. The other two are more than likely designed to activate a defensive system. Considering Eldan tech is based around mechanical life, I would put my money on a kind of neuro-toxin. Either that or it may just explode, taking out everything within a square mile or so, depending on explosive yield or how the charge is shaped." He pauses in thought. "This is assuming there is one mind you, but it has happened before."

Coming back around again he leans on the table to study the artifact and the card again. "Now, from what I understand from my knowledge of Eldan history, tech, and language this device is most likely used to hold a message of some kind. The exact nature of the message is open to question, but it is activated by something that is marked in silver and red most likely. It also require using something that belongs to a lost something. I'm still working out the full runic transation using the context clues available to me."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Shardheart - 06-28-2013 06:15 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 07-26-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-01-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-03-2013, 12:13 AM