Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
07-11-2013, 07:13 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
Rexana:

Rexana watches as the motor shooters make their final preperations, her hand still firmly high in the air. Once all was set, and the word was mentioned, Rexana brought down her hand and the unmistakable sounds of mortar fire can now be heard.

The mortars ascend and being pounding down on the ground around the perimeter of the Saloon. Exploding up the Earth and spraying dirt everywhere. Some came threateningly close to the Saloon, definitely rattling the building. Rexana watches, emotionless as always. A bit over dramatic for her tastes, but as long as it distracted those in the bar.

"Captain, I am moving my position closer. I suggest we keep heavy fire closest to the front of the bar." Rexana radios out, eyeing the chopper shortly after it blew a hole in the back wall.

She looks to the mortar crew who were prepping their next shots. She turns and begins to examine the saloon. Her eyes glowing yellow as they zoom in and study it. She then turns and walks in front of the mortars to the other side of them. There, her nanites burst on and Rexana vanishes into thin air as her stealth systems come online.

Gracefully and quietly she emerges unseen from the trees and begins to make her way around the perimeter of the area moving swiftly in her stealth. She moves without any wasted movements until she is lined up with the newly formed hole in the back of the Saloon. She makes her way there, gracefully and with a gymnists grace dodging around the mortar holes.

Carnatia:

Carna looks around the Saloon, she notices Taru on the floor, "Taru," She calls out through the mess, "Try to get somewhere s-" BOOM! the back wall is blown off.

"BY MYALA'S GARTERS!" Carna exclaims. Her dragonfly ears pressing down on her skull as she closes her eyes. "GO TARU! SOMEWHERE SAFE!" Then the sound of the falling mortar. Carna closes her eyes to compose herself. Her emotions needed to be in check. She calms, and she opens her eyes. There is a hint of Esper glow in her eyes.

"Shio, tell me where to target." She calls to him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Carnatia - 07-11-2013 07:13 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 07-26-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-01-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-03-2013, 12:13 AM