Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
07-16-2013, 04:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2013 04:55 AM by Shardheart.)
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
Shiori was furiously typing away on his datapad before speaking over the coms. "Carna, the gunship is behind us so that could be a target. Sniper position is at our eleven o'clock out the front door about a hundred yards back. Mortar platform at our twelve o'clock about three hundred yards back approximately, those are the high profile targets. Take your pick." Dumping the empty clip in his rifle he loaded up his last one before taking a steadying breath. Looking around he sighed before turning of the scanning tool over his eye.

He then takes off his scanner and tosses it at Carna. "Put that over your eye, it will help you aim and see your targets. I've put all my scanning data in that, so use it well and I want it back later." Shiori stated before he took his rifle and fired off the remaining rounds in the direction of Vermana before he tossed it aside as his twin claw blades snapped out. His ice blue eyes gleaming dangerously as he turned to Carna. "Scratch that. I'm going after the sniper. Someone keep an eye on the hole." And with that that his cloak snapped into place as he sped out of the hole.

The man knew his cloak wasn't effective at such speeds, but once he reached the forest he slowed down before climbing up into the trees. Moving along the branches silently the man grinned before stopping over Vermana. Holding his blades ready, the man dove for the Mechari in an attempt to skewer her on his blades. Provided that failed, he was positioned to roll into a crouch to lunge again with his momentum.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Shardheart - 07-16-2013 04:34 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 07-26-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-01-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-03-2013, 12:13 AM