Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
07-31-2013, 03:38 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
Shiori growled as his eyes glowed with a malevolent light as a few of the Mechari's rounds hit him. Ducking in swiftly, the young man slashed its gun in two before swinging with a kick to knock it backwards. Moving behind a tree afterwards he sighed before engaging his cloak and swinging up into the trees again. As he left the scene, Shiori opened his arm computer before pressing a button with a grin. As soon as he did, every mine where Vermana and he had been fighting detonated at once as it sent up an impressive plume of smoke and fire that leveled around a hundred square feet of forest.

Opening up a comm link he then spoke to Dylan as he leapt through the trees. "What did I tell you about doing stupid things?" He sighed in an exasperated manner before continuing. "Ok, look, I get the feeling that the whole point of this attack is for those artifacts we found. Likely as not they used that hole in the back to try an smuggle them out or someone in. Or they found leverage of some kind since they're moving away. So Dylan, here's what I need from you."

"I left a satchel of inactivated mines next to the artifacts, as I stopped by here before heading home to activate and store them. I figure if they want it back, we'll add something. Now it's very important that you follow my instructions on this one. The first thing you need to do is twist the cog-like top and push to release the clamps to open it up."
He waited a moment before continuing. "The next thing is to engage the priming and lock systems but the standard is to set for proximity which we don't want. You need to take the middle chipboard of the three inside then reverse it, followed by twisting the knob next to it. This will let me take remote control with the proximity lock disengaged."

"Then all you need to do is put the top back on and twist it shut. I need you to do it for all of them and attach them to the artifact. Let me know when it's done."
Shutting off his transmission, Shio then heard shouting before spotting Najia doing some impressive work on a group of stalkers with another Aurin he didn't know trailing behind. Tilting his head, he noticed two soldiers taking aim at them from the bushes and he ducked down before launching downwards and skewering them in the skull with his claws.

Walking out to the two aurin afterwards, he let his cloak drop before dropping the two dead soldiers at their feet. "Missed a few. You two alright?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 07-26-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Shardheart - 07-31-2013 03:38 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-01-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-03-2013, 12:13 AM