Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
08-09-2013, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 05:08 PM by Jaedis.)
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
Her ear twitched as she suddenly felt a presence nearby. Before she could turn or react much at all, someone pressed against her back and clamped a hand over her mouth. Her eyes narrowed and she stiffened but otherwise didn’t show much outward reaction to this. Her mind ran through possibilities and she found it odd that any Dominion passed far enough this direction to spot her without her spotting them first. Not like they needed to be sneaky at the moment. So who was this?

It wasn’t a swift kill, so clearly they wanted something. But killing didn’t appear out of the question either as she noticed a stalker claw prodding her side. The scar on her chest itched a bit but she ignored it, unholstering her left mag pistol in one swift movement and leveling its barrel at the man’s face as he leaned in to whisper something. She considered charging up a blast, but it seemed neither of them wanted to get noticed at the moment. Flashy sigils tended to draw attention. So she waited.

"You have one chance to convince me you aren't a threat here. I'm not in the mood for games while my friend is captured as she is."

Jaedis pondered that for a moment as he moved his hand for her to speak. It seemed he was here for the captured Aurin. An interesting turn, but he couldn’t handle that many enemies any more than she could – or at least it was very unlikely. Whatever the case, she wasn't fond of people getting the drop on her. Jaedis' response was cold and low, voice barely audible.

“It’s not my job to convince you of anything. I can be where I like and observe what I want. Would you like to test which of us survives longest if I were to pull the trigger?” She paused. He was concerned for an ally - couldn’t be all bad. “If the answer is no - you might want to stop treating me as your enemy.”

If he sheathed the claw, she would holster her pistol. Jaedis severely hoped that all this whispering was far enough away and that the incoming troops would drown out any possible noise the two of them were making. Things would not go well if they were spotted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 07-26-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-01-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-03-2013, 12:13 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Jaedis - 08-09-2013 03:39 PM