Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
08-18-2013, 01:51 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
Scavara was bored. She had found a wanted poster in a nearby town, and had been tracking the guy on it for days. But, she had never actually seen him, so she wasn't even completely sure she was following the right trail. She sighed, and remembered the explosion she had heard earlier. She had automatically assumed it was some chua doing experiments, but now she felt even watching a chua would be more entertaining than this.

That's when she realized that the trail was heading in the same direction the sound of the explosion had come from. She also realized that she could hear gunfire. She looked to her scan bot, Dalek, who was following her. "Oh, that sounds like much more fun than this. Wanna check it out?" The machine blinked its lights, which Scavara took for a yes.

The female draken and her bot activated their stealth modes, becoming invisible. Scavara crept forward, until she could see what was going on. What she saw was...odd. There was a female mechari holding a shivering flea-bag (Taru) by the mouth. There were also Dominon soldiers surrounding the two, protecting them. Scavara wasn't exactly sure what was going on, but it looked like a lot more fun than following some dead-looking trail.

Scavara deactivated her stealth, and approached the mechari (Rexana), with Dalek following her. "You guys need any help? This looks like a lot more fun than what I was doing."

OOC: I'm using this as the introduction post for my character. Also, calling Taru a "flea-bag" wasn't meant to be an insult by me. Its just Scavara's way of describing the scene. To her, all Aurin are scrappy little flea-bags lol. But if anyone finds offense, I can change my post.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 07-26-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-01-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-03-2013, 12:13 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Scavara - 08-18-2013 01:51 AM