Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
08-20-2013, 06:12 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
Glancing around, Shiori frowned to himself as his mind raced in thought. How to work this...He blinked before taking off his mines and crushing them underfoot. They were useless to him now anyway, being disarmed as they were. Picking up the artifact, the man strapped it to his back before leaving out the backdoor with a very serious look on his face. He had a delivery to make.

Walking into the forest with it, and not caring who followed, he stalked his way over to the dominion position while typing on his computer. After finding a frequency full of comm traffic that wasn't his, he scanned it to confirm dominion presence. Tapping a button, he spoke directly to them. "Alright Samuel, I'm bringing your artifact. However, I won't release it until the aurin you took is returned to me. In a gesture of good faith though, I will wait in view of your ring of bikes. And yes, I can see your formation."

After a minute, and true to his word, Shiori appeared at the edge of the formation with the artifact on his back. As his cybernetic eyes glowed while he observed the Dominion, he waited patiently for them to do as asked. In his mind, he hoped the man in charge was amiable to releasing Taru first, as he wanted to save his friend. "Do we have a deal?" He asked calmly before continuing. "I am nothing if not a man of my word, but my hope is you are as well."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 07-26-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-01-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-03-2013, 12:13 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Shardheart - 08-20-2013 06:12 AM