Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
08-23-2013, 02:11 PM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
Samuel paced back and forth on the small cargo space, the open sided section allowing the wind to cause his over coat to whip and snapped about his legs. He rolled his shoulders, gritted his teeth, he was agitated and not known for his patience. He continued to prowl like some caged beast meant for the hunting grounds. He flexed his fingers and heard the satisfying creak of the taught leather. The soon this was over with the better. He heard the chatter as someone new approached, it seemed Rexana had it in hand. A low growl escaped his lips, last thing he needed was 'complications' as long as as it was handled quickly and well, no one had to had to die. A new voice caused his attention to snap to another.

Before he could even think of adjusting the reticles and HUD shifted, suddenly zooming in to the best of their abilities. He smirked, a wicked thing to see. All channels still open. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the strange brawling purr blasted through the comes. "Oh my..'oh I'm a man of my word oh la-di-da" he snickers and mocks. "WOW Cathal...oh my this is just" another titter of laughter. "Please you know me darrllinnggg~ After all this time you should know me better...as for release the woman first? When did this bitch start running the gang Cathal? Huh? Losing your game on me? Last time I checked I wasn't fucking talking to him" Samuel opened his arms wide as the copter continued to hover and keep its side pointed to Cathal. "We do this trade man to man Cathal...no ranged weaponry but a few inches of silver at your belt...like the brothel incident" Samuel smiled wide, plucking a curved blade of strange ivory wrapped in bands of worn leather about its hilt. He trusted Cathal would recall the rather wonderful knife fight the two shared at the aforementioned den of sin, he owed him a drink if he recalled rightly not to mention it was one of the few incidents when they had -both- been caught with their pants down. But his meaning would be clear to Cathal, two men would walk out, make the trade and leave with their 'goods'.

"We'll do a no man's land trade off darling~ You grab my stuff and I'll bring yours" he wiggles a limp wrist towards the prisoner. "We meet half way...bring that fine ass over here hahahaha" he chuckles rolling his neck and shoulders. Time to get this over with and if they played their cards right no one had to die, he had other things on his mind. A mad Lady Taylon was one of them, so bring back the artifact and execute a few prisoners and maybe she'd take her fangs out his flesh so to speak.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 07-26-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-01-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-03-2013, 12:13 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - A Gentleman of Leisure - 08-23-2013 02:11 PM