Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
08-24-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
So many fucking variables to account for, this was not good. Things were getting tenser by the moment as he kept his eyes on the chopper and listened for the artifact to be brought to him. He had made the order and then one of his eyes twitched. The kid had gone off and made a counter offer on his own. Cathal was about to snap something at the man when as per usual Samuel was already cackling. When he was done he was going to teach them a bit about dealing with the Talyn's and with the man called the Butcher (Cathal thought it was a ridiculous name and far from accurate).

"Rule One of dealing with Sovereigns, don't blood make counter offers they usually just fucking shoot everyone," Cathal said over the com and then added, "Shiori, I'm going to create a portal in a few minutes. Give me your coordinates and once it forms toss me the artifact. We'll make this exchange as quick as possible."

Cathal was no manner interested in seeing this farce go on any longer. Why in the world they had brought all the fire power and not just killed them only spoke to the inefficiency of the Sovereigns as a whole. The tirade by the great Samuel Delmonte about the silver was a story that Cathal despise. He was surveying a brothel a while back on a space station when Samuel had turned up while he was speaking to a few of the girls. In the end they had spent three hours throwing knives and trying to stab each other. He still had the fucking scar and Samuel's favorite skinning knife on him.

"Alright samuel bring her down an my people will fall back, I'll then get ye the artifact once I see Taru is safe."

He said and then said to the Malverines, "Fall back to the Saloon, and Shio, and Dylan. DO NOT FUCK THIS UP! Once that portal opens kid toss the Artifact through."

He took a breath and kept the portal in his mind, the revolver in his right hand.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 07-26-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-01-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-03-2013, 12:13 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - ShadowedSin - 08-24-2013 07:39 PM