Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
09-09-2013, 01:36 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN)
Argyle

Argyle taps his foot repeatedly, staring at the unconscious Opie for a while. He hears someone heading upstairs and quickly turns his head to the opened door. "I'm going to go out and look again for anyone. I haven't seen Fortek, large burly Granok fellow, hard to miss types. Going to see if I can find him." She nods at Argyle and smiles. He relaxs his shoulders, feeling less tense and nods. "Alright, just be careful out there, those bastards are still out there."

"Thanks, too." She says to Argyle before leaving him and Opie. "Tch, whatever, I didn't think I would be doing this on my first day here but fine your thanks is appreciated." He said to the already leaving Carna. He went back to looking after Opie and hoped that no one else has gotten hurt in this fight, or at the very least not suffering from any Major injuries.

He woke up, not realizing that he's been sleeping on the chair while taking care of Opie for a while, He hears the sounds of bikes speeding away from a distance. He sighs and is glad that this nonsense is over and they got whatever they came for and left. "I have a passed out Granok here, and I know I am capable of many things, but carrying an unconscious one is not one of them. I will need help getting him back to the saloon." He hears Carna on the radio and sighs, getting up slowly and stretching arms out. "A doctor's work is never done, I better get damned paid for this." He walks out the door and downstairs, helping his new allies with the wounded and hoping that they'll be the ones to help him out in return.

??????????

A mysterious being hides in the shadows, overlooking the saloon from the distance as the Bikes speed off. "A missed opportunity...It is a shame."

"Awaiting your command" says a floating bot hovering close-by to the mysterious figure.

He knows it would be fruitless to attack now, so maybe an opportunity with joining the attacking force will give him a chance to carve out the Exiles flesh from their bodies. "We leave for now. After all..." he grins widely from his lipless face, "I can always kill them later."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 07-26-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-01-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Diesel Fox - 08-03-2013, 12:13 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 2: The Church Raid (OPEN) - Gigan - 09-09-2013 01:36 AM