Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Request for Membership
07-04-2013, 12:55 AM
RE: Request for Membership
Im not sure I can answer those questions, ShadowedSin. I am not aware of what the Sovereigns were before the change, only what I have read as of late.

And if you can direct me to where you discuss community involvement, I will read and comment. But as for now, I have not found anything that discusses this, sorry!
07-04-2013, 02:47 PM
Let me rephrase:

What do you think of us using the Pinkertons as thematic inspiration for the Sovereigns versus say the British Calvary?
07-05-2013, 05:52 AM
Oh! I love that actually! It is one of the things that has drawn me to the Dominion side with BlackSky. It will allow a lot of flexability in how I can play the role. The Pinkertons we smart, but still a bit rough around the edges, which can be a benefit at times, when playing the rough guy, is what is needed.
07-05-2013, 09:15 AM
Final question.

1. What are your thoughts on dealing with drama in the community and within the Guild itself? I ask because we tend to act more neutral to community drama.
07-05-2013, 09:43 AM
Well, I think that is dependent upon the drama. If it is a minor disagreement / squabble, then I'd be likely to let those involved, figure it out. Similar to what I do with my own children. If it is a situation that bites into morale, or begins to be devisive, then I would intervene.
07-05-2013, 03:40 PM
And your thoughts on our emphasis on guild identity and community?
07-05-2013, 09:46 PM
(07-05-2013 03:40 PM)ShadowedSin Wrote:  And your thoughts on our emphasis on guild identity and community?

Well, I wouldn't be here if I didn't think it was important. Being in a guild has always been more than just a place to hang my hat. Especially in an RP guild, it is an identity, just as much as my toon has an identity. Holding fast to that, helps make the membership stronger, gives us not necessarily a purpose, but more like an ideal to hold onto.

Making a community makes us stronger. It is why thousands of years ago, we as humans brought ourselves together into groups. It is a 'Good Thing'. TM Martha Stewart Inc.
07-06-2013, 04:37 AM
Lol. Alright mate your app is up for consideration!
07-07-2013, 04:28 AM
APPROVED!
Welcome to the BlackSky, Prospect!

Welcome to the BlackSky Community prospect! Now that you have passed our initial phase of recruitment we suggest you take a moment if you have not already to Introduce Yourself! After that considered maybe starting work on your Character Jackets (profiles), if you want to (you do not need a Jacket at all for your characters, it is optional)!

After that join in the fun on our boards consider joining us on Skype or Mumble for some fun chatter and discussion!