Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nova's Application
07-07-2013, 05:35 AM
RE: Nova's Application
1 - I look forward to it. I have never experienced it to say if it is good or bad.

2 - I think it is needed. Many people join guilds without wanting to actually interact or contribute to the guild. This is a good way of weeding them out.
07-07-2013, 08:37 PM
Final set of questions:

1. What RP possibilities do you see in WS sides other games?

2. Out of all the guilds, why us?

3. What do you think of officers in general? Should they be above the members? Or should they be respected for taking on extra responsibilities?
07-08-2013, 06:10 AM
1 - WildStar, from what Kanko has shown me, focuses a lot on the RP'ers and the community. I find that amazing. The people I have met on the forums seem to be welcoming. Right now, we are all in the same boat of waiting for the game to actually come out. So the excitement is there. The community seems more open. The RP potential is great to me because of that.

2 - For about... six months, if not more, I have been shown and followed along with the BlackSky storyline. Had a few talks about characters that would fit but didn't quite get the time to make a profile. I've been interested in the guild for a long time. One: because I know a few amazing people here. And two: because the storyline is pretty epic.

3 - Officers should be respected for taking on extra responsibilities but they should not be above the other members. Just like the guild leader shouldn't be. If you act like a tyrant, people are going to leave. But if there is actual respect, it is different.
07-08-2013, 01:25 PM
Well done, yer up is up for consideration :3
07-08-2013, 01:35 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
07-09-2013, 02:22 PM
APPROVED!
Welcome to the BlackSky, Prospect!

Welcome to the BlackSky Community prospect! Now that you have passed our initial phase of recruitment we suggest you take a moment if you have not already to Introduce Yourself! After that considered maybe starting work on your Character Jackets (profiles), if you want to (you do not need a Jacket at all for your characters, it is optional)!

After that join in the fun on our boards consider joining us on Skype or Mumble for some fun chatter and discussion!