• 0 Votes - 0 Average
BountyPunk Application
07-22-2013, 11:00 AM
BountyPunk Application
Out-of-Character
Main Character Name / Primary Alt Name: BountyPunk/ Jack Wolfwood
Enjin / WildStar Central Username: BountyPunk
IM Contacts: For Skype, Bounty Punk
What is your primary region / timezone and playtimes? Central, Afternoon on in to late at night. Once College starts back up witch is in August, im not quite sure when ill be on but i will be on just not sure the time.
Are you eighteen or older? Yes, I am 21.

Did you read and do you agree to abide by our Rules and Policy?
Yes, And yes
What are your primary playstyles?
Hardcore RP, PvP, Social, PvE, Raiding, Dungeons.

What is your roleplaying experience?
Mostly the only experience in role playing is the few games of D&D I have played with my friends. Other then that every time I try to RP in games with other people it never works out.

What do you hope to gain from and contribute to the BlackSky as a Player? Adventure, Comrades, and future stories to tell.

Would you like to join our guild Skype group? Yes. If you cant find the Bounty Punk account try JackWolfwood.

Would you like to be on our mailing list for updates about the guild?
Ay.

Are you a member of any additional guilds?
Nope.

Where did you find out about the BlackSky?
WildStar Forums.

Any additional characters if so what Faction would they be in?
Not anymore no. I did have RocketRabbit but i dont want that one. I was just trying that name out.

Any additional thoughts?
Not at the moment.

In-Character Questions
What is your character’s race, gender, class, path?
Human, Male, Spellslinger, Adventurer.

Please describe your character appearance:
Tall, Dark, And handsome. HaHa. Na. He is tall though. Medium build Light Tan, Grayish Black short hair, some facial hair. Tends to wear steampunkish attire.
Please describe your character's personality:
BountyPunk has had a mostly nomadic lifestyle. Due to his line of work he has come to trust no one. He tends to be some what silent and sticks to the side lines always watching, always vigilant. But don't let his silent attitude keep you away. He is much more friendly to his friends and people that have earned his respect in battle.

Please describe three strengths and three weaknesses about your character:
Strengths: Fast footed, Quick Shoot, and always gets his bounty.
Weaknesses: Dosn't trust very easily, Very stubborn, hates Aurins due to there hyperness.

What Faction would your character is your character joining?
Most likely Maverines.

Why would your character wish to join a either the Sovereigns or Maverinesb?
Well there with the Exiles so unless im wrong thats the side I would have to join. I was unable to find the Sovereign/Maverine lore.

What kind of long term plotting, or character development plans do you have?
Unknown at the moment. I will have to see how the game turns out.

Where would your character fit into the Club or Unit as a prospect?
Not sure due to how i cant find the lore
How did you learn of, or encounter the Club or Agency?
^^
Do you mind the adult / violent nature of our Rp?
Not at all.

If you leave the club the club are willing to deal with consequences?
Yes of course.
07-22-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: BountyPunk Application
For ze lore of the guild we're check out under the lore tab on the front page here: http://theblacksky.altear-rpg.com/

So going to ask you some questions Bounty :3

1. So why did you pick us out of the guilds on WildStar Forums?

2. What grabbed your attention about us the most?
07-22-2013, 03:32 PM
1. So why did you pick us out of the guilds on WildStar Forums?
Well first I liked the name. So when i clicked on the link to your page I got to looking and I love how lore based your guild was and how RP your guild could be.

2. What grabbed your attention about us the most?
And well I guess I pre-answered this question with the one above.
07-22-2013, 05:04 PM
Coo coo!

So we aren't the only Rp guild out there, so I do have to ask this question:

1. Are you okay with our lore standard? Some might consider it strict so I do have to ask.

2. Are you okay with our more mature based atmosphere?
07-22-2013, 05:09 PM
1. Are you okay with our lore standard? Some might consider it strict so I do have to ask.
Yes. Im glad is strict. It gives a bit more foundation and is easier to make a RP character. And I like your lore more then all the other ones i have come across. Plus yall seem really cool.

2. Are you okay with our more mature based atmosphere?
Ya of course.
07-22-2013, 05:17 PM
Awesome so before we continue I wanna point out a few notations about your character please bear with me.

1. You gave him the name Bounty Punk this seems like a nickname? What is his real or given name and if he just calls himself Bounty Punk maybe note that somehow? Just an idea Big Grin

2. Isheth, you mention this planet. Right now Carbine seems to have this idea that habitable planets are the way of the Do do so likely he grew up on a ship, some sort of station or likely if he's an exile, on the Gambler's Ruin. You okay with changing the planet to a ship?

3. You mention he's a good bounty hunter and he dislikes authority. I like him, but he feels a little to comic book ish. How do you plan on fleshing this kid out so he comes into his own? Any weaknesses you might implement, characte quirks? Also note that the Club does not stand people causing a ruckus and will drop a prospect if he becomes a liability.

These points above you do not need to answer just think.

1. What do you plan on doing Rp wise within the guild?

2. Why does this guild's structure really appeal to you? Tell us a bit about it.
07-22-2013, 05:30 PM
I can go ahead and answer those.

1. Yes Bounty Punk is nickname he has earned threw out his career. And he now just goes by that. In the jacket I did mention that he goes by that and his real name is hidden.

2. Could the ship still be called Isheth? Im not stuck on the name or anything its just would it be ok if it was still kinda the same to the planet.

3. He respects authority that respects him. With him being a Bounty Hunter im sure the Dominion would have a less then welcoming outlook on him. So no he wouldn't be a problem to the club do to his respect towards them. And along with him fleshing out, I was thinking of writing a few different adventures and seeing how those turn out.

4.What do you plan on doing Rp wise within the guild?
Well I was planning on joining in on the adventures with others if they would let me and possibly have some kind of story where bounty is working for one of the members on some job. You know a few different things like that.

5. Why does this guild's structure really appeal to you? Tell us a bit about it.
Well a few different RP guilds I took a look at were really lose on on the guild lines witch can kinda stink. Yalls seems to stick to more of an actual story (witch I enjoy from what i have read), Iv been meaning to read some more of it but iv just been very scatter brained and i just loss track of what i was doing.
07-22-2013, 06:55 PM
Cool sure name the ship what you want. Note Exile Ships seem to be named in kind of ramshackle sort of wild west pattern :3

On the aspect of adventure, our guild is basically built around the concept of episodic content that is done alongside ongoing interaction IC.

1. What do you think of our two factions?

2. What do you think of our Seasonal Story structure?
07-23-2013, 03:49 AM
Well like I said I dont have to keep the name but I would like to keep the ship pretty much like how the planet was.

1.What do you think of our two factions?
Well so far I have read the History and I have to say its pretty in depth on there feud and there hate for each other. It seems that BlackSky is winning at the moment.

2. What do you think of our Seasonal Story structure?
I think the Idea of seasonal story is pretty neat, if it works out. I can see how it makes sure people have a thing to look foreword and to stay updated on the story progression.
07-23-2013, 05:37 AM
So you wanna make it like a production ship like those that were in BSG? Where Bounty grew up in a sort of harsh environment?

1. What about our rules what did you think about them?

2. Have you read any of our blogs? If so which one stood out to you the most?