Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Diesel Fox's Application
07-23-2013, 10:50 AM
RE: Diesel Fox's Application
1. In a word? Organization. While you can rely on RPers to make their own entertainment to a degree. I at least join a guild to have community events and the like where the Guild can RP together for larger story from time to time, rather than just hanging out at a bar(which ironically is the main reason I joined Tongue )

2. Harder question, I'd say community, by which I mean. They need to participate in events and RP with other members, and offer to help others if they need it.
07-23-2013, 03:54 PM
1. What do you think of our aim to create a "tabletop" feel among our guild members?

2. What are your thoughts on our aims to tackle PvE and PvP content?
07-23-2013, 11:39 PM
1. I think that's a good goal because I makes it a more personal experience... I just hope it doesn't devolve into making jokes and laughing all night while we try to RP(is talking about his usual tabletop experiances) Tongue

2. It's good. If we were only planning on RPing we'd be loosing out on a large part of the experience. Admittedly as I said earlier, my character here will largely be an RP alt, so PvP and PVE content will probably be done on a different character but I'd love to join in anyway Wink
07-24-2013, 06:02 AM
Awesome Diesal final question.

1. What do you think of how we have slowly built up a sort of self-contained media for our guild? A member runs a radio station? Our Saloon will have a website? Etc what do you think of that?
07-24-2013, 07:17 AM
1. I think it's amazing. It shows a level of commitment you don't often in in a video game and gives an extra level of detail for people who take the time to try and look up stuff, even if it's rare for anyone to do so without being referenced to it by a guild member.
07-24-2013, 01:06 PM
*Nods* Your application is now up for consideration for approval we'll try to get back to you soon with the decision!
07-25-2013, 12:41 AM
cool deal, I look forward to hearing from you then Smile
07-25-2013, 08:15 PM
APPROVED!
Welcome to the BlackSky, Prospect!

Welcome to the BlackSky Community prospect! Now that you have passed our initial phase of recruitment we suggest you take a moment if you have not already to Introduce Yourself! After that considered maybe starting work on your Character Jackets (profiles), if you want to (you do not need a Jacket at all for your characters, it is optional)!

After that join in the fun on our boards consider joining us on Skype or Mumble for some fun chatter and discussion!