• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hoody's Application
07-23-2013, 01:06 AM
Hoody's Application
Out-of-Character
Main Character Name / Primary Alt Name: Richard Hartoten
Enjin / WildStar Central Username: My WSC name is Hoody
IM Contacts: Skype name is daddyrex21
What is your primary region / timezone and playtimes? Eastern, and I can play whenever during the summer or when I don't have work! Though when school starts back up probably around the evening some time.
Are you eighteen or older? Currently I am 17 years of age, but will be turning 18 this September 25th.

Did you read and do you agree to abide by our Rules and Policy? Check and check!

What are your primary playstyles?
I would say I am a Medium RPer. I do have experience with forum RP, but prefer in-game more. Just because I feel more immersed into everything when your in-game. And I absolutely adore PVE!

What is your roleplaying experience?
I do a little bit of tabletop Star Wars in my spare time. Though I got most of my experience from City of Heroes! That game had such an awesome community of RPers!

What do you hope to gain from and contribute to the BlackSky as a Player? To gain a group of cool dudes and dudettes to RP with from time to time. And I'll contribute my comedic personality, and my awesome character who I hope you enjoy!

Would you like to join our guild Skype group? Yup!

Would you like to be on our mailing list for updates about the guild? Yup yup!

Are you a member of any additional guilds? Nope!

Where did you find out about the BlackSky? First saw you guys on WSC. You guys gave off this Fireflyish feel that I loved!

Any additional characters if so what Faction would they be in? Nope nope!

Any additional thoughts? When I put in M.o.r.d.e.s.h it still comes up as <Recdacted>! Big Grin

In-Character Questions
What is your character’s race, gender, class, path? My character's race is a Mordesh who is male. His class will be a Stalker and his path will be Explorer.

Please describe your character appearance:
Height: apx. 8 ft.
Build: Slender but still pretty cut
Hair: It's not really hair anymore since it started to fall out when he got infected. Instead, black cables protrude out of his head in a dreadlock like fashion and has it tied like a ponytail. One or two strands hang down in front of his face.
Eyes: Goggle like visual receptors replace them, since the Contagion made them fall out. The color of their glow is a neon green.
Body: This basically, fourth post down and the second picture, the male of course. Except where you see blue, it's neon green. Also there's a little window on his chest where you can see his heart
Clothes: Wears a dark green hood and a black mask that covers up his nose down to his chin when he doesn't want his face to be looked at. The long brown duster jacket he wears has a Black Hood patch on it. The rest of his clothing is pretty ragged and torn.
Weapons: As all Stalkers have their clawblades implanted on the back of their hands. His clawblades look like two katanas.

Please describe your character's personality:
He is very calm and peaceful, almost always quiet. He has a very kind and tender side. He is also very understanding. But when you mess with the stuff/people he cares about, you will likely want to hide in a bunker sealed with titanium.

Please describe three strengths and three weaknesses about your character:
Strengths: 1. Is loving and caring like he could be your own father
2. Is a good mechanic. Can fix or make a hoverbike in a snap!
3. He is a great tracker

Weaknesses: 1. He's a Mordesh, which means if he doesn't get his daily dose of Vitalus... He will turn into a Ravenous...
2. He cares too much. So if you like say have a puppy at gun point, he would do anything to see that puppy free!
3. Though he has a tender side. He will turn on "man-period" mode when something is bothering him
What Faction would your character is your character joining?
He used to be an Exile and actually apart of the Black Hoods, the covert intelligence group. Now he just wanders Nexus, seeing the next job he can find

Why would your character wish to join a either the Sovereigns or Malverinesb?He will be joining the Malverines for a fresh start, and some friends to keep him company. He gets really lonely...

What kind of long term plotting, or character development plans do you have? Definitely will want to go more into his past and what he did in the Black Hoods. He will talk about "her" a lot and will touch his heart window when he does.

Where would your character fit into the Club or Unit as a prospect?
He's a great mechanic. If you need a tune up your hoverbike or just want one built, he'll do it! For a price though... And when he was in the Black Hoods, he was known for he's tracking. If you need someone tracked, he's your man.
How did you learn of, or encounter the Club or Agency?
Driving in the rain sucks. He saw the club and decided to go in and rest a little until it passes over. Heck, maybe he'll find a job.

Do you mind the adult / violent nature of our Rp?
Not at all!

If you leave the club the club are willing to deal with consequences? He would leave in the most calmest fashion he could. Plus I'd imagine if he did leave, he probably got to know you all really well. So he wouldn't want to leave a bad memory of himself behind.
07-23-2013, 05:34 AM
RE: Hoody's Application
Welcome to the BlackSky forums Hoody! Time to ask you some questions so we can get to know you better :3

1. So what stood out about us as a Guild? Why us basically?

2. What about our OOC Policy and Structure did you like?
07-23-2013, 05:45 AM
1. Well, the lore that you guys made was pretty epic. It just gave off that awesome sci-fi tv show vibe that you just can't wait to see when the next new episode airs. Also you guys get inspiration from a lot of my favorite shows!

2. It's good because 1) It makes people not do something dumb. No one wants drama, ever. 2) The promotions are good, it shows who you can go to for help or need to help.
07-23-2013, 05:59 AM
Cool the last one is actually a new one I've heard :3

1. We like to project and encourage a strong sense of "I am BlackSky" or guild identity. What are your thoughts on this?

2. And you are okay with our adult atmosphere? I mean we basically have a strip club, we beat the shit out of people who talk back, and we aren't afraid to torture someone in some cases.
07-23-2013, 06:11 AM
1. Totally great! It boosts morale, and makes us look totally bad ass at the same time!

2. I am perfectly fine with it. Richard would be fine with it as well, the dude has sliced and diced many a Dommie in his days with the Black Hoods. And as for the strip club, me and Richie wouldn't bother with it since the Contagion kind of makes him not procreate any more...
07-23-2013, 09:48 AM
Ah, nice thing about the other side is if ye ever wanna make a Dom character you already have friends to Rp with rather than looking :3

1. What should a guild leader bring to the guild?

2. What about a member?
07-23-2013, 10:08 AM
1. A guild leader should bring fresh ideas and have fun scenarios for the other members to do. They should have a cool head and never get angry when dealing with other people's drama. Also they should help other members when they don't understand something.

2.A member should also help his/her fellow members if they need help understanding something. Members should always respect their higher ranking officer's wishes. Finally, a member should never break the forum rules or be a jerk in general.
07-23-2013, 02:15 PM
1. Have you read our blog? If so which entry stood out the most to you?

2. Anything specifically about our lore stand out?
07-23-2013, 02:33 PM
1. I'd probably say the "Personal Roleplay and Character Growth". It's cool to see you guys actually care about each individual member and want to hear their character's past. I really like the idea of "The Tide" and the connections that the members have with Blacksky. Which leads me into the next question

2. What really stood out for me was the Grismaran Blockade part where you smuggled Mordesh out of the blockade. Also how the Malvs are connected to the Black Hoods is also awesome. A lot of this lore gives me great ideas for Richard and how he will become apart of the Malverines!
07-23-2013, 06:51 PM
1. What are your thoughts on us having 2 factions?

2. What about how we attack Rp in encouraging a good old tabletop group feel?