Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Closed] First Impression Always Stick
07-30-2013, 09:47 AM
Post: #1
[Closed] First Impression Always Stick
There is always something to explore. Nova lived by this rule. She was typically in her lab with some new discovering of hers. A new piece of tech or some new plant she could dissect and play with. Many tings she discovered, she used for her medical practices. Often testing them on herself before her patients. Something both Callie and Jared didn't approve of.

Today, she walked along the road. A slower method but it gave her the chance to explore more. Possibly find the next new cure. Or someone injured. Maybe a discarded piece of tech. So many possibilities.

She was practically skipping along the road; her eyes searching everywhere. There had to be something. As a breeze tugged on her jacket, she found a new type of flower off the side of the road. She wanders over to it, examining the petals and the steam. It was then she heard something in the distance. Her ears twitched, turning in the direction of the sound. It took her another moment to actually turn to look.

When she finally did stand up and turn around, she was careful not to move backwards. Nova had a very nasty habit of walking into a dangerous situation... or plant... or creature. It was a bunch of dust at first. Slowly, the outline of a big man on a hoverbike came into her view. She looks around, making sure that when he went by, he wouldn't end up hitting her.
Quote
07-30-2013, 10:35 AM
Post: #2
RE: [Closed] First Impression Always Stick
When Solomon is riding his hoverbike and doesn't know where he's going, it usually means he has stuff on his mind. Jobs have been scarce lately and he hasn't had a decent place to sleep in months. He had to figure out a way to get some money and a proper bed soon, or he'll have to spend another night in his rejuvenation pod. "I have to remind myself to build some type of bed in that thing." He thought to himself.

As of right now though, he was living in the moment. He loved riding his bike more than actually modifying it. He loved to hear that engine roar every time he revved it up. Though the word "money" and "sleep" in his mind kept ruining the moment. That is when he saw what looked like to be a silhouette of a small Aurin.

"Huh, must be out here collecting samples." He thought to himself again. On closer inspection he saw that the Aurin was female. He looked at her for a second as he drove by her and then turned back to looking at the road. "Hm, kind of hard just walking around like that collecting things." He thought worriedly. That is when he got an idea to get some money.

He immediately pulled on his brake lever to turn around and stopped where the Aurin was. He had his hood up at the time that kind of gave him a creepy look. He kept looking straight ahead, fearing that she'd run if she saw his face. "Need a lift? I can take you anywhere from here to the Northern Wilds. Of course that is if you have "bus" fare." He said in his monotone voice as he put out his hand expecting money to be handed to him.
Quote
07-30-2013, 11:23 AM
Post: #3
RE: [Closed] First Impression Always Stick
Nova saw the man in the hood. From the looks of him, he was possibly Mordesh. Or a cyborg. Possibly even a Mechari. But why would a Mechari be on a hoverbike. She shook her head at the thought, giggling. A hand over her mouth when he ended up going past her. She then waved her hands around to get the dust away from her mouth. At the moment he spoke, she was double over as she coughed.

Her tail swayed as she sat up, pushing the hair from her face. She gave a small smile. Even though he couldn't actually see it. "N-no... thank you. I... I like walking. Gives me a chance to find more things I may need." She looked behind her, to everything that was off the road. If he looked, he would see just how excited the thought made her.

She turned back to face him as he faced forward. "So, thank you. But you can keep on."
Quote
07-30-2013, 11:46 AM
Post: #4
RE: [Closed] First Impression Always Stick
He takes his hand back and rubs his face with it, as he peers at her under his hood. He looks around trying to see what he could do just to get some money off of her. He swears under his breath and takes off his hood, revealing his sickly pale skin and bright green visual receptors. "Look, jobs are really hard to find around these parts, and you have no idea how uncomfortable my pod is to sleep in."

He sighs and keeps looking forward, trying to not look her in the eyes. "I could even help you with find samples on foot, and I'll even put them in little baggies for you..." The "baggie" part made him feel like a jerk. He finally looks up at her with an apologetic stare, "I'm sorry Miss, it's just been rough these past few months." He looks down at his handle bars ashamedly.
Quote
07-30-2013, 12:13 PM
Post: #5
RE: [Closed] First Impression Always Stick
Now, Nova had seen a few Mordesh in her time. A few even needed her help. He seemed pretty self sufficient. The bike looked nice. She began to circle around it, inspecting it. She loved technology and this was really interesting. Her tail began to sway a bit more. "Very nice bike..." Her words trailed off as she was distracted.

Eventually, she sat back up and smiled. There was another breeze, pushing her hair into her eyes. She muttered something. Her hands moved to pull her hair back and out of her face. "Oh. Well, if you need money, I might have some on me you can have... I mean, if you really need it."
Quote
07-30-2013, 12:55 PM
Post: #6
RE: [Closed] First Impression Always Stick
Solomon raised an inquisitive brow as the Aurin inspected his bike. He smiled at his bike as a father would smile at his new born child when she complimented it. "Every part you see on her is custom made by yours truly." He then looked at surprisingly and shook his head in disagreement. "Sorry Miss can't do that, I only take money if I deserve it."

He swept back his hair from his face, trying to think of a way to help her. He gave her a thoughtful smile and got up from his bike. Now standing, Nova would be waist high to Solly. "How about this, Miss?" I'll escort you while you collect samples. Besides, this isn't the most safest place to be wandering around in." He holds out his hand for her to give him a handshake, "Whuddya say?"
Quote
07-30-2013, 11:34 PM
Post: #7
RE: [Closed] First Impression Always Stick
As she tied her hair up, she looking to the Mordesh standing there. Of course, she actually had to look up. Her ears flattened as she did so, not in fear or annoyance. Just in shock. Well, she was used to being short anyway. She looked back to the bike, not trying to touching it. Even though she really, really wanted to. New technology was amazing and custom was better.

Nova walked over to him, sizing him up. He had a point. And he wouldn't take money he didn't earn. Not to mention that she wasn't exactly the best fighter. "Hm. Well, okay. But I don't really go exploring off the road. It's just what I find here. It's safer."
Quote
07-31-2013, 01:29 PM
Post: #8
RE: [Closed] First Impression Always Stick
He nodded in agreement, "Good!" He starts to tie his hair together so it wouldn't get in his face while walking. He noticed that she kept looking at the bike and thought that she was worried he would leave it here. "Oh don't worry about her, I have it covered." He then goes over to his bike to press a few buttons on his holographic dashboard. It transformed into his rejuvenation pod and he put the strap on to it. He then hauled it over his shoulder with ease. He then motioned with his arm for her to walk in front of him "Ladies first, Miss. Oh, my name is Solly by the way."
Quote
07-31-2013, 11:51 PM
Post: #9
RE: [Closed] First Impression Always Stick
Her head tilted as she watched the bike shift and change. That kind of technology wasn't unusual or new. She was always just so fascinated. Her ears perked up and she nodded. "Alright. Oh... I'm Nova. The Doctor. Well, I mean, I am one but not to like a certain group. I have a lab but like, I share it with my friend who is learning engineering with me and learning how to doctor from me." Nova was rambling now. Talking fast as she made her way away from the road.

It was not often she strayed from the path; she didn't know the dangers that lay outside of it. But she had this... big... man...? protecting her. So, she should be alright. She hoped. For all she knew, he could be leading her to a place to kill her. Man, would he be disappointed. She wasn't worth much in monetary value. "So, how long have you been on Nexus? I know this world is large but I've never seen you before. I thought I knew most people on a bike. Or at least, had seen them." Being the doctor for BlackSky, she thought they were the only biker gang out there. How silly but it could just be fact.
Quote


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Online Staff
There are no staff members currently online.

[-]
Songs

[-]
Recent Posts
Carlos Boozer is headed to the Lakers crowded fr...
Carlos Boozer is hea . . .jokergreen0220 — 01:33 PM
FIVE QUICK NBA THOUGHTS 1. [url=http://www.cheap...
FIVE QUICK NBA THOUG . . .jokergreen0220 — 01:30 PM
ST. [url=http://www.authenticducksshopnhl.com/sc...
ST. Scott Niedermaye . . .jokergreen0220 — 01:28 PM
MANCHESTER, England - Italy and the Netherlands ...
MANCHESTER, England . . .jokergreen0220 — 01:26 PM
PHILADELPHIA -- Pitcher Roberto Hernandez and th...
PHILADELPHIA -- Pitc . . .jokergreen0220 — 01:24 PM

[-]
Latest Threads
Carlos Boozer is headed to the Lakers crowded fr...
Last Post: jokergreen0220
09-12-2018 01:33 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 45
FIVE QUICK NBA THOUGHTS 1. [url=http://www.cheap...
Last Post: jokergreen0220
09-12-2018 01:30 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 60
ST. [url=http://www.authenticducksshopnhl.com/sc...
Last Post: jokergreen0220
09-12-2018 01:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 50
MANCHESTER, England - Italy and the Netherlands ...
Last Post: jokergreen0220
09-12-2018 01:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 67
PHILADELPHIA -- Pitcher Roberto Hernandez and th...
Last Post: jokergreen0220
09-12-2018 01:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 64


Contact Us | The BlackSky | WildStar Rp Community | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication