Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jaedis' Application
08-05-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: Jaedis' Application
1. I think having a strong guild identity is an important part of involving members and keeping them involved. It gives them something they're proud of and that they want to perpetuate. It also makes them less likely to do things that might hurt the guild or give it a bad image.

2. I have indeed read the blog (though not all of the history-specific ones).
I think the one I enjoyed the most was the 'Personal Roleplay and Character Growth' entry. It really showed the value you place on each individual character's story and progression - even to the point of tying it back into the guild's story where appropriate.
08-05-2013, 08:37 PM
1. So with our lore what piece do you like the most currently?

2. What do you think of our IC structure as a guild?
08-06-2013, 06:33 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 06:33 AM by Jaedis.)
1. I have to say, I really enjoy the origins. A lot of guilds just -exist- with no real thought as to how they got there or what made them the way they are. With BlackSky, there are very specific events that led to where they are now.

2. I really like it. You make it possible for members to have a sense of achievement and contribution without forcing them to 'rank up' per se. I'm not much of a leader/officer myself, so I like that I can still be considered a useful member without trying to squeeze my way into a position I may not think myself good for. :x
08-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Final question:

1. What do you think of us having active guild hubs?

2. What do you think of us actively seeking to complete content?
08-07-2013, 04:03 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 04:04 AM by Jaedis.)
1. Having the guild hubs is a really fun idea! It's great for when people just want chill centralized RP, as well as a defined meeting place for the guild. If people outside the guild hang out there too, it'll also prove a good recruiting area and a spot for interactions with other guilds.

2. With the amazing amount and quality of content in WS, I would be shocked if you guys weren't wanting to do it! I'm really excited for it myself and it makes me even more happy knowing I'd have people to do it with. :)
08-07-2013, 03:39 PM
Welcome to the BlackSky, Prospect!

Welcome to the BlackSky Community! As you have just passed our OOC interview the next step is your Roleplay introduction into the BlackSky!

To do this you can join an ongoing active open thread in our forums (ANY OPEN THREAD, check out the OOC Discussion if you need assistance!). You can also Rp your way in via skype with an officer, to do this just ask in here in your application thread or feel free to directly talk to an Officer (use your thread for this if you want to Big Grin). Finally, you can create a new OP in the Long Road forum to get an Rp going!

You will be a full prospect in the guild and on your way to earning your colors!

You can also work on your character bio (totally optional) and feel free to introduce yourself in the intro forum!
10-10-2013, 06:06 AM
APPROVED!

Welcome to the BlackSky Community prospect! Now that you have passed our initial phase of recruitment we suggest you take a moment if you have not already to Introduce Yourself! After that considered maybe starting work on your Character Jackets (profiles), if you want to (you do not need a Jacket at all for your characters, it is optional)!

After that join in the fun on our boards consider joining us on Skype or Mumble for some fun chatter and discussion!