Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Closed] First Encounter (Nova Rose and Argyle)
08-12-2013, 08:04 AM
RE: [Closed] First Encounter (Nova Rose and Argyle)
He giggled a little as she poked his side. He put his hands on her waist, as she pulled away from the hug, her arms still on him. "Thanks, I needed that a lot." he said smiling. He smiled, something that no one has ever seen him do, and something he hasn't done since the promise he made to his friend. He finally found someone who doesn't talk bad about or steers clear from him.
08-12-2013, 08:15 AM
She stood on her toes again to give him another hug. Nova felt he just needed it. Pulling out of the hug again, she actually takes a step back. Her arms falling to her sides. "So, does that mean I need to come give you hugs from time to time? Because I'll make sure it happens." She gave a firm nod, serious look on her face. But she giggled after a moment. Though it was clear she had every intent to do that. Her tail twitched before swaying a bit.
08-12-2013, 08:27 AM
His arms fell to his side after been given another hug from her and chuckled when she proposed to give him hugs from time to time. "I'd like that, I'd like that a lot" he said. He stretched his arms upward for a bit, getting ready to continue his work. "Listen Nova, If you ever need, you know a helping hand, I'll be more than glad to help out." He said with a slight grin on his face. He reached for his top-left coat pocket and took out a cigar, holding on to it in between his index and middle finger on his left hand.
08-12-2013, 08:33 AM
Her ears twitched a little bit when he said he would really like that. She knew so many angry people. Hopefully, she would help out a little bit. Then he'll have more patients. He seemed like he was getting ready to continue on. Her arms moved behind her back. She nodded. "Thank you. Same goes for you. I am not as experienced, I am sure... but still." She smiled again. "Just be safe out there, okay? It's kind of dangerous."
08-12-2013, 08:45 AM
"You too Nova, it was nice meeting you." He stepped back and turned around, going to see more of Nexus and uncover its secrets. He grabbed his lighter from his coat-pocket and lit his cigar, he puffed it shortly, and breathed out the smoke as he waved goodbye to her and continued to wander around Nexus. After so many years of Sadness, anger, and Isolation from everyone, he finally found something and someone he cared about, and in a new undiscovered planet no less. He found some happiness, he found a fellow Doctor who cared so much for life like he does, and most important, after so many years, he's made a friend.