Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scavara's application
08-16-2013, 01:31 AM
RE: Scavara's application
1. Yup. I am very squeamish about actually seeing gore though, so if someone posts an gory picture or .gif, I'd appreciate it if they would hide it and put a Gore warning. But, I don't seem to be squeamish when reading about gore (Stephen King is one of my favorite authors, and he can get really graphic about that stuff), so I should be fine.

2. I like it. It's good to want the guild to have an identity, because not only will that keep the guild from ending up too much like another guild, but it will also make the guild recognizable. If all the members uphold the guild's identity, then it will make non-members be able to recognize Blacksky members easier. It will also give the guild a good reputation, and might bring in more members.
08-16-2013, 05:09 AM
1. What do you think ablout our two separate faction guilds?

2. What do you think about our seasonal stories?
08-16-2013, 05:23 AM
1. I like it. Not only will it create a friendly competition, but allows members of each guild to experience the other side among people that they already know, and without the worry of finding another guild. And if Wildstar has a Guild-vs-Guild system, the rivalry between the two guilds will make some awesome pvp events.

2. I think its great. It'll help build even more of a backstory for both guilds when Wildstar launches. It'll also keep members of the guild interested in Wildstar, because it provides something for them to do that's related to the game. Then once the game launches, it'll be easier for members to rp in events because they'll have already explored their characters a bit. Plus, members will feel that they're actively contributing to the guild rp, which is good.
08-16-2013, 05:04 PM
Final question:

1. What kind of events would you like to do with the guild?
08-17-2013, 02:02 AM
1. Rp events (after I learn how rp works in an mmo's 3d environment), Any type of casual event (like, celebrating the guilds anniversary, or a members birthday, house parties, etc.). Dungeon runs are fun. I'm also willing to do PvP events with normal battlegrounds, or in the world itself (I don't know how PvP will work in Wildstar, so for right now I'm gonna assume it might be like WoW's, with normal battleground and ranked-battlegrounds and arenas). Just expect me to be in the graveyard a lot in pvp events lol (despite my lack of pvp skill, its still fun for some odd reason). Basically, I'm probably gonna be up for almost every type of event besides Raiding.
08-17-2013, 04:05 AM
LOOKS GOOD! Next step is the IC interview!

Welcome to the BlackSky, Prospect!

Welcome to the BlackSky Community! As you have just passed our OOC interview the next step is your Roleplay introduction into the BlackSky!

To do this you can join an ongoing active open thread in our forums (ANY OPEN THREAD, check out the OOC Discussion if you need assistance!). You can also Rp your way in via skype with an officer, to do this just ask in here in your application thread or feel free to directly talk to an Officer (use your thread for this if you want to Big Grin). Finally, you can create a new OP in the Long Road forum to get an Rp going!

You will be a full prospect in the guild and on your way to earning your colors!

You can also work on your character bio (totally optional) and feel free to introduce yourself in the intro forum!
08-17-2013, 09:56 AM
After reading your last post in the Church Raid Event, I had an idea of how Scavara could meet the Sovereigns, but wanted to see if it would fit first so I figured I'd ask you...

Is the group of people watching the fight between the Malverines and Sovereigns from afar apart of the Darkspur Cartel? I thought I saw somewhere that the Cartel is involved with the Eldan artifact, but can't remember where I saw it at...anyway, if its Darkspur Cartel, is it alright if I say that the boss of that small group (I'm also assuming he's not the boss of the entire cartel, just the boss of the small group), has a bounty on his head? Because if that's ok, I was going to say that Scavara had saw a wanted poster in a nearby town and had been tracking that man for a few days, but has just now finally caught up to him. Then when the small group tries to take the artifact from the two guilds fighting over it (I'm assuming they will, based off the dialogue "All goes well everyone, we'll get what they has. Then we'll unlock the secrets of the Harbinger, and unlock dat vault.", Scavara could jump in and help to try and stop them when she realizes that one of those guilds the group is trying to steal from is Dominion.

Is that ok? I don't know if the Church Raid is supposed to have a specific ending or plot line so I figured I'd ask first. If I should be asking this in the OOC Church Raid thread, let me know and I'll re-post this there.
08-17-2013, 12:57 PM
Are you asking about the boss specifically or one of his men?
08-17-2013, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2013 01:03 PM by Scavara.)
I was asking about the boss, but if that doesn't work, it could be one of his men. Doesn't matter to me Smile

Edit: She doesn't have to end up killing the boss though, if that's why it might not work. Maybe the small group gets away with the artifact, and then the Sovereigns let Scavara tag along with them to go after the group, since she's just interested in nabbing the boss, and not the artifact? Then after she's with them for a bit, they realize she could be useful to the guild long-term.
08-17-2013, 02:34 PM
Hmmmmm the group in question was being foreshadowed. But if you want to be after a specific member of that group and then see the violence not seeing a problem with you popping in near the exchange.