08-25-2013, 03:29 PM
Zakkery Wallton's Application
About the Player
Main Character Name / Primary Alt Name: Zakkery

Enjin / WildStar Central Username: zbug84

Primary Character / Alts Joining the BlackSky:
Just Zakk for now.

IM Contacts:
I'm on Skype, but honestly I haven't been asked what my info is in years, so i'll have to find that out.

What is your primary region / timezone and playtimes?
US Central time zone. I work late evenings mostly but I try to get a couple hours in before I hit the bed, usually between 9-11PM.

Are you eighteen or older?
Just turned 29 today!

Did you read and do you agree to abide by our Rules and Policy?
Yes.

Where did you find us and why do we stand out?
After I signed up for the beta I was checking the guild recruitment forums and your guild idea stood out the most by far. I was in a MC when I lived in California, so the idea of a MC themed guild really clicked with me!

Would you like to join our Guild Skype Group? And or the Guild Mailing List?
Sure.

Are you a member of any additional guilds, circles, warplots etc? No.

What are your primary playstyles?
Mostly RP, with some instances and PvP on the side. I would put myself in a "hardcore casual" category.

About Roleplay
What is your roleplaying experience?
I've been RP'ing since the beginning of WoW: Cataclysm. As far as creative writing goes, i'm still working on that.

What are your primary Roleplay Limits?
I don't have a problem with most RP, i'll even do MILD ERP if it fits whatever storyline the guild is involved in.

Are you okay with the R rated (content in our guild contains adult language, violent situations, partial nudity, narcotics) nature of our Roleplay?
Yep.

What do IC Consequences mean to you? Would you be willing to deal with the consequences listed in our lore? Such as humiliation? OR even being beaten within an inch of life or worse?
Absolutely.

Would you be willing to take consequences if your character left the Club or Agency and warranted them?
Yes.

About the Character
NOTE: If you are unsure about a main character at this point, answer these questions as best you can to help us understand you a bit.
What faction is your character joining?
Exiles.

Tell us a bit about your character's personality, include three strengths and three weaknesses.
Zakk is laid back and friendly on the surface, but looking in his eyes you can tell that he is quietly making a decision if you are trustworthy. More snark than brains at times, Zakk doesn't hand out his loyalty to every guy that calls himself a boss, but once you've earned his respect, he will do or build just about anything for you.

Strengths: Great with a set of tools, able to make quick decisions, works for free when he is bored
Weaknesses: His mouth gets him into trouble sometimes, sometimes his quick decision making can cause him to rush into battle without backup, can get lost in his work

What would your characters occupation or job within their faction? Are they employed by a guild business or have their own?
Zakk would be at home building and improving club facilities, or battling on the front lines. On a perfect Nexus, Zakk would be running his own construction company, but right now he works freelance.

Why would this character join or become a Prospect of either the Malverines of the Sovereigns?
Zakk likes the idea of being his own man and being a part of a group that lives off what they take, not what's handed to them.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-26-2013, 06:30 AM
RE: Zakkery Wallton's Application
Suuuup Zakk!

Your application is ready for the next step, the OOC interview!

1. Has freedom of character types, but we ask that characters have a strong tie to the guild before earning their full membership, and also follow our Character Standards, what are your thoughts on this?

2. We asked you about R rated content, your Rp limits and consequences. Can you tell me why these are important things to ask someone?
08-26-2013, 10:02 AM
1. I think its a great idea. Guild's in general have a lot of guys/gals that will pop in, see if they like it, and leave if they don't. Having a decent amount of time or trail process before being granted will let you know who is in the guild to stay, and who is just passing through. As far as the standards go, i've seen lots of RP with Mary sues, or guys who take abilities from other classes and incorporate them into their character. Personally I don't have a problem with it as long as it doesn't effect the RP, but I don't do it myself.

2. I think it's important to ask how far a person is willing to go in RP because at the end of the day this is a game. If someone is uncomfortable with a part of a storyline, they should be able to voice that concern so they can be able to continue enjoying the game/guild.
08-26-2013, 11:50 AM
1. What are your thoughts about conflict resolution and drama in general? In that regard what did you think of our rules?

2. We as a guild focus on building a sense of brotherhood and guild identity, and how to bring members closer together in our collective community. What are your thoughts on that?
08-26-2013, 12:10 PM
1. I think that conflict, if not handled correctly, can and usually does ruin alot of peoples play experience. I don't mind conflict or drama as long as it can be handled without people blowing up. I don't have a problem with any of the guild rules, they all seem pretty solid to me.

2. I love the idea of having a tight knit guild. The more that someone feels that they are welcome and belong in a guild, they are more likely to pass that along to others that are looking o join the guild or start playing the game.
08-26-2013, 02:57 PM
1. As a member what do you desire from a good guild leader? Give us some examples and let us know what a leader should bring to the table? What about officers?

2. Now what about members in return? What should they do to make the guild a better place?
08-26-2013, 03:11 PM
1. A good guild leader to me would be a person who can set the example for what is expected for behavior in the guild. An ability to look at situations from both sides, and keep the guild going in storyline when things start to derail. If the guild master is the brains of the guild, the officers should be the face if that makes sense. I think guild officers should be the representatives of the guild leader, and able to make certain decisions about guild operations so the leader doesn't get overwhelmed.

2. I think a good RP guild better, members shouldn't be afraid to make suggestions to officers about RP'ing ideas, or how to make the guild easier to adjust to for new members.
08-26-2013, 03:59 PM
1. What did you think of our two factions? Do you see any problems arising from them, or any good arising from them?

2. What about the Malverines interests you the most?
08-26-2013, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2013 04:06 PM by zbug84.)
1. I think the idea of having 2 rival factions under the same guild banner is awesome! It makes RP'ing campaigns that much easier when you don't have to reach out to find another RP guild that is willing to participate.

2. What I like the most about the Malverines is the idea of having a Guild based on the MC lifestyle. Having been in a MC before(not a 1%er lol) the prospect of having a close knit, band of brothers type environment in a MMO is something that is very exciting to me.

Love the Kenzi gif btw Smile
08-26-2013, 04:25 PM
Kenzie makes the hulu go round.

1. What did you think of the united unbiased history?

2. What were your thoughts on the Malverine Lore and the themes that we present for them?