Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zakkery Wallton's Application
08-26-2013, 04:31 PM
RE: Zakkery Wallton's Application
1. Reading the differences between the unbiased history and the two factions versions of it was my favorite part. It was very well done.

2. I enjoyed reading the Malverine lore, and i think the differences between them and the Sovereigns will make for some very engaging RP.
08-26-2013, 04:39 PM
A quick question on episodic content:

1. In our guild we do split our stories into Seasons which each then feature an event obviously named an Episode. What are your thoughts about having Episodic content organized into ongoing story arcs?

2. With that in mind, what do you think about our core story elements such as the Grey Line, Adult RP and how it will affect our stories?
08-27-2013, 04:25 AM
1. I think RP'ing in episodic chunks is an interesting. It can help people that don't have a steady chunk of time to play every day still be able to participate in the guild storylines

2. I like the idea of a guild that isnt 100% good or bad. Having a guild that rides that line will allow for more options in guild RP.

Sorry if this one is sloppy the forums are not very phone friendly it seems.
08-27-2013, 06:45 AM
Final questions mate:

1. Our guild is not just interested in Rp, but also content completion including raiding, dungeoning, and attack PvP challenges. What are your thoughts on this? RP remains our focus, but we do want to play the game :3

2. Our guild will likely be tackling several projects down the line including building the roleplay hubs for the guild, and our future war plot. This may require some careful organization and communication between the officers and members, what are your thoughts on this?
08-27-2013, 08:37 AM
1. When ever I'm not RP'ing you can find me in an instance. I'm not a huge PvP fan, but I dabble in it every once and a while. I haven't decided if Zakk is going to be a spellslinger or a tank but I would be willing to tank or heal group runs if im needed.

2. I think the more communication within the guild the better. The more input the guild puts in, the better the guild experience will for everyone.
08-27-2013, 08:59 AM
OOC Interview complte :3 Time to discuss your Rp introduction!

Welcome to the BlackSky, Prospect!

Welcome to the BlackSky Community! As you have just passed our OOC interview the next step is your Roleplay introduction into the BlackSky!

To do this you can join an ongoing active open thread in our forums (ANY OPEN THREAD, check out the OOC Discussion if you need assistance!). You can also Rp your way in via skype with an officer, to do this just ask in here in your application thread or feel free to directly talk to an Officer (use your thread for this if you want to Big Grin). Finally, you can create a new OP in the Long Road forum to get an Rp going!

You will be a full prospect in the guild and on your way to earning your colors!

You can also work on your character bio (totally optional) and feel free to introduce yourself in the intro forum!
08-27-2013, 10:48 AM
Awesome! Thank you very much! I'll start working on some ideas to introduce myself into the RP and jotting down some notes for my bio.