Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prongs12's Application
08-30-2013, 11:56 AM
Prongs12's Application
About the Player
Main Character Name / Primary Alt Name:
Unsure to Race at the moment. Thus can't create a name.

Enjin / WildStar Central Username:
I personally came from the Wildstarforums page. Name: Prongs12

Primary Character / Alts Joining the BlackSky:
Unsure if just my main or other characters will join.

IM Contacts:
Prongs16 - Skype

What is your primary region / timezone and playtimes?
Oklahoma, US (GMT -6). As for play times truly depends on the day of the week and the time of the year. I am a college student and work part time. But my primary time is late evening and early morning.

Are you eighteen or older?

Did you read and do you agree to abide by our Rules and Policy?
Aye, they seem realistic and reasonable.

Where did you find us and why do we stand out?
I found you on the Wildstar forum page. The main reason was I was looking for a US based Exile RP/PVP guild. I feel for RP to be fun and realistic, it needs to be based on a PVP world (plus I enjoy PvP and the RP adds fun to it.

Would you like to join our Guild Skype Group? And or the Guild Mailing List?
I believe that would be acceptable to both.

Are you a member of any additional guilds, circles, warplots etc?
I am not (Well not yet). Unless your talking about other games as well.

What are your primary playstyles?
Medium/Hardcore RP (Depends on my mood), PvP, PvE (both world and Dungeon/Raid) and Crafting. I pretty much enjoy most areas of gaming.

About Roleplay
What is your roleplaying experience?
-Everquest 1 & 2
-World of Warcraft
-Star Wars: The Old Republic
-Star Wars Galaxies
-Secret World
-Minecraft
-Dungeon and Dragons (Tabletop)
-GURPS (Form of D&D)
-Etc

What are your primary Roleplay Limits?
As of now, none. But it may most likely change as I create my character.

Are you okay with the R rated (content in our guild contains adult language, violent situations, partial nudity, narcotics) nature of our Roleplay?
Aye.

What do IC Consequences mean to you? Would you be willing to deal with the consequences listed in our lore? Such as humiliation? OR even being beaten within an inch of life or worse?
Role Play is Role Play, I would be willing to Role Play all my punishments with the except of death. (As I am not sure I would be willing to give up 100s hours of work because of Role Play)

Would you be willing to take consequences if your character left the Club or Agency and warranted them?
Aye.

About the Character
NOTE: If you are unsure about a main character at this point, answer these questions as best you can to help us understand you a bit.

What is your character's name / race / class / path?
Unknown except the fact I will most likely play a Settler.

What faction is your character joining?
Starting out Exiles, as the game goes on most likely both.

Tell us a bit about your character's personality, include three strengths and three weaknesses.
Unknown, still have decided on a race/class which will play a big role in my character's creation. I am mostly waiting on the new other classes to be revealed.

What would your characters occupation or job within their faction? Are they employed by a guild business or have their own?
Most likely a combination of both, he will most likely have a job of his own but also work for the group. Depends on the professions.

Why would this character join or become a Prospect of either the Malverines of the Sovereigns?
No sure yet as stated above I haven't created him yet.
08-30-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: Prongs12's Application
Alright mate time for the OOC Interview!

1. What are your thoughts about conflict resolution and drama in general? In that regard what did you think of our rules?

2. We as a guild focus on building a sense of brotherhood and guild identity, and how to bring members closer together in our collective community. What are your thoughts on that?
08-31-2013, 10:56 AM
1. What are your thoughts about conflict resolution and drama in general? In that regard what did you think of our rules?

Conflict will happen. Were all human (will the most of us) and fight and conflict is in our nature. Hopefully we can keep our conflict directed towards our enemies and not towards ourselves. But if it does happen, it needs to be settled them and there. Those two people (or all involved) need to be brought together (preferably over a voice chat but in game would work) with an Officer and forced to talk it out and find a solution, if none could be reached then the officers will need to find a solution for the betterment of the group.

Drama. If it happens, I kill people. Enough said.

2. We as a guild focus on building a sense of brotherhood and guild identity, and how to bring members closer together in our collective community. What are your thoughts on that?

That is what I am looking for. I am a member of a guild on Emerald Dream realm in WoW called Clan Battlehammer (maybe someone has heard of it). We are an all dwarf guild that looks at one another as family and friends rather than guild mates. I hope that makes sense.
08-31-2013, 02:40 PM
1. Has freedom of character types, but we ask that characters have a strong tie to the guild before earning their full membership, and also follow our Character Standards, what are your thoughts on this?

2. We asked you about R rated content, your Rp limits and consequences. Can you tell me why these are important things to ask someone?
08-31-2013, 03:51 PM
1. Has freedom of character types, but we ask that characters have a strong tie to the guild before earning their full membership, and also follow our Character Standards, what are your thoughts on this?

Understandable.
RP Reasoning: In real life gang members must prove themselves dictated, loyal, and willing to prove themselves before they are even asked to try and join.

Gaming Reasoning: This would be a way of trying to keep your member active. If they put in the time and effort to prove themselves loyal and build those ties, they will most likely stay active and help out.

2. We asked you about R rated content, your Rp limits and consequences. Can you tell me why these are important things to ask someone?

Some people may have bad real life experiences with certain "R" rated content like say rape or sexual abuse. If you do not ask and just assume you could end up harming this person in real life as well as forcing them from the game or the guild. Speaking from person experience, it is hard to bring someone back to you (or a group) once you bring up painful memories (if that makes sense).
08-31-2013, 06:49 PM
1. What did you think of our two factions? Do you see any problems arising from them, or any good arising from them?

2. What about the Malverine interests you the most?
08-31-2013, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2013 10:48 PM by Prongs12.)
1. What did you think of our two factions? Do you see any problems arising from them, or any good arising from them?

To be honest, I haven't really looked to far into the Dominion guild. At the moment I have no interest in going Dominion, so I haven't looked into any guilds. As for problems arising, I don't see any issue that could come the guild's theme and ideals so far. But time will tell.

As for anything good, I like the idea. And within other MMO's and games I have played/rped in Bandit/Outlaw/Gang groups always seem decently popular. So, I hope that brings some numbers to us.

2. What about the Malverine interests you the most?

That is a tough one, most likely all the work that has been put into the group and the lore/set up of the guild. As well, it is hard (for me at least) to find a group with a good balance of PvP and RP most are usually heavy one or the other. I hope to see where this guild goes and how far we can make it into the life span of Wildstar.

---------------------
Off Topic, who/what is your avatar. Every time I see something you post, my eyes and mind get distracted lol.
09-01-2013, 08:44 AM
1. In our guild we do split our stories into Seasons which each then feature an event obviously named an Episode. What are your thoughts about having Episodic content organized into ongoing story arcs?

2. With that in mind, what do you think about our core story elements such as the Grey Line, Adult RP and how it will affect our stories?

My avatar is Kenzi from Lost Girl :3
09-01-2013, 10:19 AM
1. In our guild we do split our stories into Seasons which each then feature an event obviously named an Episode. What are your thoughts about having Episodic content organized into ongoing story arcs?

I like it. Hell, if everything falls into place I'd like to even create a few of my own for the guild.

2. With that in mind, what do you think about our core story elements such as the Grey Line, Adult RP and how it will affect our stories?

It could bring some very good Role Playing story lines to the table. I have always tended to play the "Noble/Honorable" character that is basically "good". Here, myself and others can basically almost create our own meaning of "good". Make sense?
09-02-2013, 04:18 AM
Defining our own morals is part of the gray line.

1. What did you think of the united unbiased history?

2. What were your thoughts on the Malverines Lore and the themes that we present for them?