Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prongs12's Application
09-02-2013, 04:33 AM
RE: Prongs12's Application
1. What did you think of the united unbiased history?

I like it. It brings a reasoning for the two guilds to not like each other, as well as our constant "working" with them. I'd rather have a Lore Reasoning for do something such as a constant fight with this branch of the Diminion than just being told to do it.

2. What were your thoughts on the Malverines Lore and the themes that we present for them?

I like them or I wouldn't have requested to join lol.
09-02-2013, 06:12 PM
Final question, this question deals with rules and interpreting lore.

1. We have asked you about our character standard, but let ask something a bit more. BlackSky focuses on creating a immersive, and lore focused storyline. We do not mind some lore bending, but we as a guild focus on trying to remain within the bounds laid out by Carbine, and also the forms of Rp our guild aims to create.

What are your thoughts on this?
09-03-2013, 05:20 AM
1. We have asked you about our character standard, but let ask something a bit more. BlackSky focuses on creating a immersive, and lore focused storyline. We do not mind some lore bending, but we as a guild focus on trying to remain within the bounds laid out by Carbine, and also the forms of Rp our guild aims to create.

What are your thoughts on this?

As a lore writer myself, I agree fully. I have bent the lore a few times in the past to better fit my character. Example my Dwarf Shaman on WoW was of the Bronzebeard Clan, which wasn't know for Shaman (most of which were of the Wildhammer mostly) but it also was unheard of.

I feel to keep the story lines easy to follow and deep to read and to enjoy, it needs to follow the lore and the rules of the world/universe set before you as closely as possible. That way if there are any questions or problems, you have a set in stone answer to the questions/problems in question.
09-04-2013, 09:18 AM
Welcome to the BlackSky, Prospect!

Welcome to the BlackSky Community! As you have just passed our OOC interview the next step is your Roleplay introduction into the BlackSky!

To do this you can join an ongoing active open thread in our forums (ANY OPEN THREAD, check out the OOC Discussion if you need assistance!). You can also Rp your way in via skype with an officer, to do this just ask in here in your application thread or feel free to directly talk to an Officer (use your thread for this if you want to Big Grin). Finally, you can create a new OP in the Long Road forum to get an Rp going!

You will be a full prospect in the guild and on your way to earning your colors!

You can also work on your character bio (totally optional) and feel free to introduce yourself in the intro forum!
09-04-2013, 10:37 AM
Very well. What is the Skype information?
09-04-2013, 11:13 AM
ShadowedSin is my contact if you want to add me :3

There's also a new open thread in Long Road that Corvo created you can jump into that if you want, or ask an officer to assist.
09-04-2013, 01:01 PM
The problem with joining some of the threads here (those based on Wildstar and such) is I haven't put my character together fully due to me waiting to see the other two classes.