Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Closed] Contract Work - [Carnatia & Zakk]
09-17-2013, 03:25 PM
RE: [Closed] Contract Work - [Carnatia & Zakk]
The man was quite estatic of being given an offer. Cathal only gave a smile and tweaked one of his eyebrows a the man's enthusiasm. After the raid on the Saloon they could use a good bit of lightening up around the place. The boss took a moment as the man began to talk a bit and zipped up his coveralls.

"Aye, well done eh mate. I'll be checkin' when I can. Got to speak wit some old friends abouts to see if I can raise investments to increase overall security round the place. See ye later lad," he said and turned before giving a wink and then disappearing out the door.
09-26-2013, 08:10 AM
RE: [Closed] Contract Work - [Carnatia & Zakk]
Carna remained silent while the two exchanged, "Now it falls to me to start the paper work. Cathal is lucky he got me for handling the money" She says and winks at Zakk. Though the cost Zakk proposed wasn't too bad. The vibrations of Zakk's equipment weren't do bad. "I'll start working on what I need to do now. And you can get started on what you need too, I suppose. Since you seem excited enough about it. haha."

She finishes up what she is doing and heads to the computer in her office (Or at least she only calls it her office.) She begins doing some financial calculations and pulls out of a large record book she writes most of the Malv financial records in. She begins to write down on paper the money side of things. She would get around to drafting cheques at some point to help Zakk get the supplies his needs and cover those expenses at the appropriate times.