Yes on Skype 70.00% 7 70.00%
Yes IC Chat on the Site! 30.00% 3 30.00%
I'm not sure on either 0% 0 0%
Total 10 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Read and Reply IC Chat Events
09-07-2013, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 04:57 PM by ShadowedSin.)
IC Chat Events
So creating this poll and also a sort of sign up of sorts.

Here is an idea. I would like to start doing a weekly say hour at least of Rp in an IC chat channel. This channel would be member and prospective member only for now. I'm not sure what I wanna call it, but here's my idea.

1. We agree to set a day and an hour. Those who can jump on and we do some Rp nothing serious unless you guys want it.

2. Part of this initiative will be to get everyone as a community in BSC to step up and Rp when we can. Lets not make this demanding, but encouraging :3 If you have an idea for the Rp just start.

So here's what I need, first vote in yes or no in the poll if you wanna do this.

Then in a reply explain your thoughts on the idea! If you can please provide some suggestions on setting etc. All of this information will then help to see if this idea is workable for us as a guild at this time :3

THE OTHER OPTION is we can install an IC chat here on the website. If you all wish it :3
09-07-2013, 05:06 PM
RE: IC Chat Events
I like the idea of having the IC Chat on Skype because for one, it provides the ability to pause at a point in the chat instead of having to scroll through numerous layers of text if you had to leave for a bit.

Another reason is that I feel a responsive RP atmosphere allows all of us to focus on the story, whereas on the site we'd have to wait for people to see it- and then read it and so on.

So in finality, shorter response times and more engaging and memorable moments in role play.

[Image: fpVKYzE.png]
09-07-2013, 05:15 PM
I say Yus to both!
09-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Great points guys keep it coming!
09-07-2013, 11:04 PM
I like this idea very much. We could use it in a variety of ways depending on the story ideas brought to the session: A meeting, an adventure, a confrontation with the Sovereigns, etc. Would it be free form or would we use DMs for some of the sessions?
09-08-2013, 05:15 AM
To answer Micky aka Jane's question.

I would say DM is workable as long as we have someone to step up, be it officer, myself or a member.

Freeform is also a good idea as it might help to encourage us as a guild to collaborate with each other.

So its really up in the air at this point. Please keep on giving the feedback if you guys can :3
09-09-2013, 05:24 AM
I'd be fine with either - though it always seem they get scheduled at times I can't attend. Sad Not that that's anyone's fault... it just seems to happen that way.
09-09-2013, 06:53 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 06:54 AM by ShadowedSin.)
Hmmmm I do hope we can avoid that in the future Dylan, I would love to Rp with you in real time.

Keep the feedback coming guys the poll is only open till this next friday! I'll be making a call after this about how we'll be doing the chat. So far you have all raised VERY good points!