Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lazing at the Lodge (OPEN)
09-20-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: Lazing at the Lodge (OPEN)
Vermana twitches her pincers and turns around to face the other patrons, noticing they were speaking about her.
"You do not appear to be having a good time." Vermana tilted her head and stated bluntly.
09-22-2013, 01:26 PM
"I should be out doing work and I'm stuck here," was all that Fahari said. Her eyes now zeroed in on the cloud as it seemed to be getting closer and closer. The young Draken glanced over at the female mechari whose mandibles were twitching around her face.

"We usually get more regulars, but most of the Sovereigns are off on a mission right now I think."
09-27-2013, 12:22 PM
Walking slowly towards the Lodge, He finds the hideout the group called "The Sovereigns" reside, the same group he was looking for quite some time. He opens the door to the lodge, his scan-bot beside him, and scans the room. "Not many people in this lodge.." he talks softly to his bot. He sees a couple of Mecharis and a Draken conversing with one another. "Stay close DENNIS." "Yes, sir."
10-01-2013, 07:09 AM
"speaking of more sovereigns." The mechari mutters.
10-01-2013, 05:01 PM
Vermana glances around to the newcomer, staring rather awkwardly for a few seconds before she would turn away and look back to the A.I., quite interested in what sort of activity it would divulge into next.
10-02-2013, 12:56 PM
Was that a third Mechari? She blinked at the creatures arrival and took a moment to compose herself a bit more. A scan bot was with the mechari and began bumping around the entry hall. She grabbed a menu and laid it down on top an open one seat table near a window facing out toward the front of the lodge. She then smiled at the newcomer and said, "What would you like hun?"
10-02-2013, 02:16 PM
His lidless eyes looked at the young draken and responded, "I like to speak to your leader, I am not here for pleasantries." His Scan-bot circles around the young draken, scanning her and hovers close to Bolgradesh.

"Scan complete.
Species: Draken
Threat level: minimal
Neutralize Fleshwalker?"

"Be on stand-by, and follow close-by until further orders."
"Affirmative."

He looks again at her, letting his lipless mouth smile.
10-05-2013, 05:06 PM
"Quite the diversity we've got here." the mechari says under his 'breath' as he returns to his compilation of documents.
10-06-2013, 01:49 AM
Vermana turned her head, her mandibles quivering in annoyance again. For once she actually picked up on some sarcasm.
"You sound as though you would prefer spending your leisure hours around the lowborn flesh things." - She remarked; rather oblivious to the possibility that the local organisms might be a tad bit offended.
10-07-2013, 04:48 AM
The first mechari's comment was over her head, well more like she ducked it. Obvious sarcasm was just boring, subtle was the best. She then wondered if anyone needed anything else and grabbed a coffee pot to walk around the various and then she heard the other male say something. Her eyes blinked as he asked to speak with Samuel, "The Captain? He's not um, in right now."

She snorted when Vermana said somethign and went back to serving the coffee. At that moment the dustcloud was about a half a mile away.