Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gruss's Application
05-03-2013, 05:28 PM
Gruss's Application
Out-of-Character
Main Character Name / Primary Alt Name: Grussin ( Not sure if this will be a foirst name or a surname yet.)
Enjin / WildStar Central Username: Grussin. Wilstar Roleplay
IM Contacts: Skype. grusinthebeard
What is your primary region / timezone and playtimes? EST, 11:30pm - apporx #am Monday-Friday. Weekends wide open.
Are you eighteen or older? Yes, 35

Did you read and do you agree to abide by our Rules and Policy?
yes
What are your primary playstyles?
(Casual / Medium / Hardcore RP, PvP, Social, PvE, Raiding, Dungeons, Crafting) Hardcore RP, Social, PvP, PVE

What is your roleplaying experience?
Tabletop since age 15, Co Gm of House Thalryn rp guild in WoW, Wrymrest Accord Server. Current GM of Veil in GW2
What do you hope to gain from and contribute to the BlackSky as a Player? Gain: New freinds, fun roleplay, and some laughs over a beer.
Contribute: Help develop Stories, character growth, and provide a few laughs over a beer.

Would you like to join our guild Skype group? Sure.

Would you like to be on our mailing list for updates about the guild? Sounds good

Are you a member of any additional guilds? Only Veil.

Where did you find out about the BlackSky? Sin brainwashed me over a Skype chat.

Any additional characters if so what Faction would they be in?None.

Any additional thoughts? Relevant ones? Nope.

In-Character Questions
What is your character’s race, gender, class, path? Human, male Spellslinger. Path, not sure yet.

Please describe your character appearance:
(Please be concise and clear. What is their height, build, hair color, facial features, etc) Average height, about late twenties early thirties. Brown hair, fit but no jakked muscle wise. Blue eyed. A small scar on his right cheek from a brawl. about 5 foot ten inches tall.

Please describe your character's personality:
(Please be concise and clear.What kind of person are they?)Quiet in the sense he's not a braggart. Not afraid to get his hands dirty on the job. Enjoys a good drink and a better woman when off the job. Doesn't joke much, speaks when spoken to, but will offer up an opinion if he thinks it's needed. Can be quick to anger at times.

Please describe three strengths and three weaknesses about your character: WEAKNESS: Temper, Gruss is known to fly off the handle at times. Booze: He enjoys his bottle, sometimes too much. Women : A pretty face, especially redheads will catch his attention real quick. STRENGTH: Loyal, earn his trust and He'll kill for you at the drop of a hat.
Quiet: You're an outsider? You don't need to know nothing, except the way out! And I can't think of a third..

What Faction would your character is your character joining?
Malvarines
Why would your character wish to join a either the Sovereigns or Maverinesb? To Gruss the Malvarines represent freedom. Freedom from society's bland rules and accepted way of living. It's adventure, fun and profit!

What kind of long term plotting, or character development plans do you have? I don;t do a lot of lonf term plotting, I prefer to let the rp dioctate the character's reactions which influence their growth.

Where would your character fit into the Club or Unit as a prospect? You need something done? I'll do it, or die trying!

How did you learn of, or encounter the Club or Unit?
Sin..brainwashing me..and reading the website.
Do you mind the adult / violent nature of our Rp?
Nope
If you leave the club the club are willing to deal with consequences? Yup

(Examples: Leave well you get respected as a former brother and longtime frienad!

Leave badly we'll hunt you down! You'll get beat up etc.)
05-03-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Gruss's Application
Brain washing yesss it begins.

1. So sides me brainwashing you, what really drew you in?

2. We are a pre-launch guild you okay to wait and hang with us as the game is slowly revealed Big Grin!?
05-03-2013, 05:33 PM
1. The whole idea of the guild, two factions, one being a biker gang which is a fresh idea to me.

2. Not a problem at all, a good chance to adapt the character to the setting and figure the personality out.
05-03-2013, 05:34 PM
Excellent.

1. So mate from what you read on our rules what really caught your attention?

2. What should a guild leader provide for their guild, and what should a member provide for the guild?
05-03-2013, 05:40 PM
1. Mainly the fact it reflects my own veiws. I hate godmodding. metagaming ect. I have had my fill of drama over the last few months, and thebig one, action and consequence. That's my big draw tot it.

2. A GL in my opinion, has several roles. To foster relationships bot hin and outside the guild. To oversee the overall story progression and to handle the needs of the members. The members should be willing to foster their own rp and not solely rely on the leadership, to bring any potential story archs to the leadership for review, participation in events that have been created, and to offer suggestion and constructive criticisms.
05-03-2013, 05:43 PM
In BlackSky we allow moderation if people have issues with consequences, at the end though it will be usually equal. We don't have patience for people who just become debby downers.

1. What do think Officer should do? Are they above the members?

2. In dealing with drama what is your preferred method of problem resolution?
05-03-2013, 05:50 PM
1. To a degree yes, officers are above members in terms of responsibility. They're there to help the GL manage the operation of the guild in various roles, be it public relations, mediation between members ect. But they're not about the standards of conduct the rest of the guild is held to to. Lead by example. Having been an officer and GL I try to keep to that.

2. First I'd try to talk to the person one on one about it and see if we can come to a mutual understanding. Failing that I'd then bring it to an officer's attention that we need a third party's involvement. Depending on the situation, and the fact I can have a short fuse. I may simply detach from the situation until I'm in a calmer state of mind so I can clearly address the issue.
05-03-2013, 05:53 PM
Looks god.

Lets talk about Rp.

1. What is your opinion on Lore? BSC has some high standards on this, you okay with that?

2. Do you see any problem with the dual faction nature of the guild?
05-03-2013, 05:58 PM
1. Lore is key to any rpg. It sets necessary boundaries to what's possible fora character to be/ do. If there was no lore, everyone would be an invincible god like person with no consequences for actions. And I'm fine on the standards the guild has.

2.No, I think the dual faction will set up some interesting roleplay and conflict.
05-03-2013, 06:05 PM
Excellent.

1. Tell me a bit about what you wanna do in stories with BSC. Be descriptive Big Grin