Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gruss's Application
05-03-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Gruss's Application
As a player, I want to be involved in the telling of a story, regardless if it's in a major way or a minor role. If I can help tell the story by leading a group to go steal some shiny new thing, I'm n. Or if it's something small like getting shot in the leg to add a little spice to a fight for others I'm cool with it. I try to se myself as the supporting role in a film, as much as I love telling a story myself it can be more fun helping someone tell their story.
05-03-2013, 06:21 PM
1. So why do you like the concept of our Seasonal Stories?
05-03-2013, 06:25 PM
A lot of guilds either do a lot of little stories, or one or more Big one's at once. The Seasonal concept lends a more episodic feel, you know that there is a big overall plot happening, but it come in episodes, weaving through out the smaller plots that members may have going on. And in some cases tying in to the larger plot. I haven't seen this approach before, but it seems to be very interesting and I'm eager to see how it works and where I can fit into it on any level.
05-03-2013, 06:31 PM
Final questions:

1. What are your hopes for Wild Star?

2. What are some other overall OOC aspects you like about BlackSky?

3. What can you as a member bring to our guild that will help to improve and better it?
05-03-2013, 06:37 PM
1. To just have some fun playing the game, and roleplaying. Make some new friends and have some laughs.

2. The idea of two factions under the same banner, that while opposing are still in a way working together to give the players a fun and unique experience. The possibilities of conflict or unsteady alliance are plentiful, which makes for more interesting roleplay on both sides.

3. I've got experience as an officer and guild leader, while I'm not seeking a role as either here I feel I can offer another opinion on situations if needed from a leadership perspective. And I'm always up for brainstorming and bouncing story ideas around, the curse of an overactive imagination.
05-04-2013, 05:02 AM
Excellent mate! Your app is now up for consideration!
05-04-2013, 05:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 05:33 AM by 8Bit.)
(05-03-2013 06:10 PM)Grussin Wrote:  As a player, I want to be involved in the telling of a story, regardless if it's in a major way or a minor role. If I can help tell the story by leading a group to go steal some shiny new thing, I'm n. Or if it's something small like getting shot in the leg to add a little spice to a fight for others I'm cool with it. I try to see myself as the supporting role in a film, as much as I love telling a story myself it can be more fun helping someone tell their story.
I don't know if I'm out of line posting here - but I just wanted to say.... THIS! If we get a guild full of this mindset - Blacksky will be an amazing place to RP! Glad to hear you're officially up for consideration - even in spite of ShadowedSin's brainwashing! Wink
05-04-2013, 12:46 PM
WEWT!
05-04-2013, 04:31 PM
APPROVED!
Welcome to the BlackSky, Prospect!

Welcome to the BlackSky Community prospect! Now that you have passed our initial phase of recruitment we suggest you take a moment if you have not already to Introduce Yourself! After that considered maybe starting work on your Character Jackets (profiles).

After that join in the fun on our boards consider joining us on Skype or Mumble for some fun chatter and discussion!