Poll: Choose which ones you want (Multiple votes).
This poll is closed.
WoW Private Server 26.09% 6 26.09%
Bi-Weekly Chat Rp 34.78% 8 34.78%
A long Rp thread campaign 26.09% 6 26.09%
We join another Rp chat or forum to kill time 13.04% 3 13.04%
Total 23 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Read and Reply Waiting Till Launch
10-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Waiting Till Launch
Alright everyone, lets be honest, waiting six months for a game to come out when there isn't too much can get a bit, boring to say the least. Now, as a means of killing time and keeping everyone involved as a crew and to really just have fun!

So lets get down to business.

Here are the options which you can vote in above:
    WoW Project - We have discussed joining a private WoW server and creating a collective group of characters.

Bi-Weekly Rp Campaign on Skype - A campaign on skype or a bi-weekly RP on skype.

A nice long adventure Rp here on the forums with some DMing - One continuous long thread that we focus on and use to kill time till launch.

We discuss all joining another RP chat or forum for a bit - We can also discuss all joining another Rp forum or an Rp chat for a bit.

If you have ideas or solutions please post them as responses to this thread. PLEASE REMEMBER we are trying to seek means to maintain activity and interest till launch so if you have a critique, bring something to the table in return that we can do!
10-08-2013, 11:46 PM
RE: Waiting Till Launch
I would say at least one Forum RP that allows guild members to post when they can but with a time limit so the story does bog down if one participant forgets or is too busy to post. Option 1: Set a posting order for all interested participants at the beginning of the thread. As each player posts, the next on the line has 24 hours to add. Once the 24 hours is up, they get skipped and the next player on the list can post. Option 2: DM posts a major event for the story on Monday. All interested participants have until Sunday night to post their character responses. No particular post order but hopefully the story flow stays smooth. Next Monday, DM posts the next major event to keep the story moving forward. I am sure there are plenty of other ways to manage it, but you get the idea.

I would also like to see weekly or biweekly real-time RP either in game (any game), on skype, in forum chat, etc. Rapid response is alot more like acting than creative writing, and I dig it! So, yeah, I'd like to see this happening, too.

That's all for now, my brain is empty. Big Grin
10-10-2013, 08:38 AM
I like the idea of the forum rp, because I might not always be able to attend the chat rp's due to college. Also, I've only ever rped on forums so I'm more experienced in it than other types of rp.

But I also like the idea of the private WoW server (that's free right? No monthly sub?) because it would allow me to experience rping in an mmo before Wildstar comes out.
10-11-2013, 09:02 AM
Private WoW servers are free, yes.

I as well like the ideas of both the WoW-Project and bi-weekly chat RP, mostly because I'm much more at home with role-playing in-game or in a constant role-play environment such as Skype than using the forums, which as Jane said, is more of a creative writing thing while the minute-to-minute role-plays are more akin to acting.

[Image: fpVKYzE.png]
10-20-2013, 04:35 AM
Alright chat is installed and I think we can look into the WoW project soon :3
10-20-2013, 05:17 PM
I have no interest really in joining a WOW server, so I'd have to go with forum rp. Though my time is really limited until the release of Wildstar starts. I may not be AS active as I once was because of that, I'm still around.

Activity will dwindle until the game actually releases. That's normal for a guild that builds up before the actual game is here.
10-21-2013, 09:13 AM
Yeah no prob, we just want to keep something going on so the guild is ready for launch when it comes :3
10-22-2013, 07:23 AM
If we're Alliance, then maybe the private thing... But I dunno. I am down for skype RP and definitely forum RP.
11-12-2013, 04:57 AM
I am up for almost anything. been playing ff14:arr while I wait....