Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Preseason - Episode 1: The Train Job
05-26-2013, 05:37 AM
RE: Preseason - Episode 1: The Train Job
Carna heads towards the meeting place. She is driving at a slower, moderate pace now that imminent danger was behind them. She thought back to her encounter with the Devil Delmonte. She had prayed she'd never see his face again, but apparently fate had a dark sense of humour. SHe knew she had changed with her new Esper abilities, but as with time she was sure, and sensed in a way that he too had changed.

Before too long Carna brought the wagon to a complete stop and laid back in the seat closing her eyes giving a sigh. The job was over, for now. She'd wait to see what Cathal said to do, of course.

She looks at Doran, "Excuse me, please?" Asks him so she can climb out of the wagon.

Once she is out of the wagon, "You need help?" She asks Dylan who is still sitting in on top of the engine, she can now see some of the blood and injuries, "Oh my, here let me help you down, my honey."
05-26-2013, 09:01 AM
"Oh my, here let me help you down, my honey." Carna said to Dylan after she finally stopped the wagon and walked around the front of the vehicle. Dylan on whimpered a soft "Um-hmm" and tried to will his hands to un-clench themselves from the wagon's frame. Rolling off to the side of the vehicle, he put his leg down to support himself. Unfortunately, it was his left leg which was currently mostly numb. This leg supported him about as well as you'd expect a leg to that you had lost nearly all feeling in - that is to say - not at all.

Dylan slid off the side of the wagon engine an hit the ground in a pile with a muffled 'ungh'. Reaching up with his uninjured hand, he grabbed the side of the wagon and pulled himself into a semi-upright position and then looked over at Carna and smiled weakly, giving her a 'thumbs up' and muttering "I'm good," just before passing out and returning to roughly the same position he'd just come from.
05-27-2013, 08:14 AM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2013 08:31 AM by Shardheart.)
Shiori pulls down his good as he drives up next to the wagon that Carna was driving. "Are things always this interesting?" He laughed before easing up on the throttle and coming into line with the wagon before stopping. "I gotta say, it was certainly one of the more entertaining ways to spend my time, and it hit the dommie's to boot." He looks over everyone a moment, trying to decide what they'd think of him.
05-27-2013, 08:53 AM
Carna rests her hands on her waist and kneels down to prop the unconscious Dylan up. He did good, he deserved a rest, but there was probably a little too soon. She pulls up the unconscious Dylan and hobbles tot he passenger side of the wagon. She opens the door and lifts him up into the passenger seat carefully and buckles him in. She survey's his injuries and uses Syd's kit to dress them as well as she could. She looks at Doran, "You will have to ride in the middle seat on top of that crate." She tells him.

Carna makes her way back around to the passenger side as Shiori pulls up with Sydira riding bitch. Carna giggles at Shio's comment, "I guess sometimes it is this exciting, and we don't have to worry about paperwork afterwords either." She now looks at Syd. "Syd, the new prospect, well Member, now, is injured and unconscious, did a pretty awesome job. He'll need to be tended for when we get back. He is first aided up, but we need to get back before anything else."
05-29-2013, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2013 04:48 AM by ShadowedSin.)
Cathal watched slowly as Dylan was just sitting there and then one of the other Prospects appeared, Doran right? He looked at the tallish male aurin and observed the interplay between him and Carnatia. His eyes snapped across the plain as he noticed the Sovereigns were pulling back away with the train, interesting was he could think at the moment. What else was on that train? A thought came to him. There had been a large presence of the damn little buggers from House Talyn. So many coming here to guard what seemed to just be a few crates. The boss would have to check his sources.

Then Dylan burst out, "Get yer damn arse runnin to them bushes over yonder then." Cathal's reply came as he laughed aloud and pointed to some dust covered bushes which were not away to the right of where he was sitting. Cathal remained silent as they spoke amongst themselves for a bit before he decided to say.

"Carnatia, come speak to me later, I need ta talk ta ye," he then said, "Dylan, yer getting a bonus for yer crazy arse bull shit for this run. Free lap dances for a week mate."

Then Dylan fell onto the ground, "Wel...that's one way of dealing with a rough ride."

"Alright Prospects, lets head on home after the Wagon pilot gets a piss in. Just part the damn shit at the Saloon, we'll convene church in two days. Take a break, free drinks on the house. My brothers and sisters, all of you *the patched members* you did well. I'm thinking of promotions in the future." The replied as he nodded and climbed back onto his bike. Looking at Kale he shook his head before taking off with the Granok and heading back to the Sassy Aurin for a night of rest. That's when he noticed the new guy riding bitch on Sydira's cycle, "Who the hell is that?"

The comment came flying out of his mouth as he sighed and then drove onward to the Aurin.

OOC: Okay guys conclude your scenes, next episode starts soon!
05-30-2013, 03:03 AM
Doran does as he's instructed and climbs to the top of one of the crates and holds on to whatever support is available for him to do so. The first caper was done and he'd lived, perhaps not unscathed and certainly not without some loss, but he was a live and that counted for something, didn't it? He waited for everyone else to get settled and for the wagon to continue back to their club house.
05-30-2013, 07:13 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2013 07:13 AM by Carnatia.)
"Sure thing boss. We can chat whenever you like." Carna replies to Cathal with a smile when he says they want to speak. It made her feel a little nervous, but she was sure it was something innocent, right?

Carna gets Dylan all strapped in and safe, then smiles at Doran, then at Shio and Syd, "She you back there Syd, my honey. And your new boyfriend." Carna winks at the two before hopping up behind the steering wheel of the wagon. Pulling back her hair, she starts the wagon, and then takes off after Cathal.
05-31-2013, 11:21 PM
Shiori grins before revving the engine and taking off after them. These people were pretty fun after all. Pulling up alongside Cathal he chuckles, pointing out that he was in fact driving the bike, and not riding bitch. "Name's Shiori. Carna and Syd met me on the train."
06-01-2013, 01:52 AM
Sydira was still holding on to Shiori however. She heard none of what was said on the account. The doctor was tired and the lull of her bike's engine made her fall asleep, her cheek snuggled in to Shiori's back since he was now her pillow. Though her soft snores were dwarfed by the engines of all the bikes and the wagon around her.