Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zet Ladru
11-11-2013, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2013 04:57 AM by lokie.)
Zet Ladru
About the Player

Main Character Name / Primary Alt Name: (If you only have one character you do not have to state an alt).
I may or may not have an alt, probably will but dont know what yet.

Enjin / WildStar Central Username: (If you use neither please state what other community sites you are active one relating to WildStar)
Wildstar Central Username Nicholas Caniff

Primary Character / Alts Joining the BlackSky:
Primary Zed Ladru

IM Contacts: (We use Skype primarily)
I have a personal Skype but I can make one for guild uses.

What is your primary region / timezone and playtimes?
Central timezone
Are you eighteen or older? (Please state your age if you can.)
Yes, 24
Did you read and do you agree to abide by our Rules and Policy?
I do.
Where did you find us and why do we stand out?
I found you guys on Wildstar Central. You guys stand out to me because I've always liked the thought of Rping and would like to get into it. You guys seem very active and thoroughly into what you guys do here and I'd like to be apart of the rich environment.

Would you like to join our Guild Skyp Group? And or the Guild Mailing List? Sure. I'd like to keep in contact with things that are going on.

Are you a member of any additional guilds, circles, warplots etc?
No.

What are your primary playstyles?
(Casual / Medium / Hardcore RP, PvP, Social, PvE, Raiding, Dungeons, Crafting)
I would say more of a medium almost everything but crafting.

About Roleplay

What is your roleplaying experience?
(We are newbie friendly, if you need help we will teach you).

What are your primary Roleplay Limits?
(Gives us an idea of what forms of Rp or themes you will not participate in.)
In game, none. I have done some stories for other characters from prior games but not much other than that.

Are you okay with the R rated (content in our guild contains adult language, violent situations, partial nudity, narcotics) nature of our Roleplay?
Thats fine.

What do IC Consequences mean to you? Would you be willing to deal with the consequences listed in our lore? Such as humiliation? OR even being beaten within an inch of life or worse?
That would be fine. If i deserve it then i believe it should happen.

Would you be willing to take consequences if your character left the Club or Agency and warranted them?
(Could be a simple as being banned from guild IC hubs, or being openedly mocked, or worse.)
If I deserve it, sure.

About the Character
NOTE: If you are unsure about a main character at this point, answer these questions as best you can to help us understand you a bit.

What is your character's name / race / class / path?
Zet Ladru, Mordesh,Warrior, soldier.

What faction is your character joining?
(You may place alts and your main in either the Malverines or the Sovereigns, or both if the character is a spy and you speak to an officer.)
Malverines

Tell us a bit about your character's personality, include three strengths and three weaknesses.
He's a merc that gets passed up on jobs due to people thinking he can't do them. He's quick, he loves to talk, and he's always ready for a fight. He's small (not the normal merc build), He has dual personalities that get him into some trouble, and he loves to drink.

What would your characters occupation or job within their faction? Are they employed by a guild business or have their own?
Hes a low end merc that gets passed up on jobs due to his stature.

Why would this character join or become a Prospect of either the Malverines of the Sovereigns?
He's looking for a place to fit in. Hearing that you guys were going to Nexus he was trying to find a way to get a hold of you to tag along to the new unexplored planet.

Edit: changed to warrior class.
11-11-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Zet Ladru
1. What are your thoughts about conflict resolution and drama in general? In that regard what did you think of our rules?

2. We as a guild focus on building a sense of brotherhood and guild identity, and how to bring members closer together in our collective community. What are your thoughts on that?
11-12-2013, 12:13 AM
Drama... I hate it, it has actually destroyed a few guilds I was in previously. Drama is something that should be left in highschool. While it does still happen I believe as mature individuals we should be able to police ourselves and deal with it as adults. With that, I think the rules are fair and just.

I think it's a great idea, a close guild is a good guild. Getting to know eachother helps people learn others strengths and weaknesses. Also it builds a sense of friendship, I know I'd much rather run dungeons abd raids with people I know I have a good time with than just drone out and grind.
11-12-2013, 06:11 PM
1. Has freedom of character types, but we ask that characters have a strong tie to the guild before earning their full membership, and also follow our Character Standards, what are your thoughts on this?

2. We asked you about R rated content, your Rp limits and consequences. Can you tell me why these are important things to ask someone?
11-12-2013, 08:23 PM
If I read things correctly, you guys want a community, and in a community everyone has their special slot. The members of the guild are going to become your closest friends in this immersable tale and having a strong tie with the guild just makes it that much more user friendly, for a lack of better terms, for everyone for everyone involved. Setting rules (the charter) is a good way to make sure no one goes above and beyond what they're supposed to be able to do. It's fair and gives everyone a good area to nurture themselves in.

it's always a good idea to find people's limits, without such knowledge you would just be setting yourself up for failure and potentially loss of persons due to having content that makes them squeamish or they are uncomfortable with. Knowing what people are ok with also gives others a boundary for others to cope with while dealing with said people so it can be fun for all and bit alienating people with what they are interested in.
11-12-2013, 09:14 PM
1. What did you think of our two factions? Do you see any problems arising from them, or any good arising from them?

2. What about the Malverines interests you the most?
11-12-2013, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2013 10:05 PM by lokie.)
I think it's pretty cool, with the correct attitude and numbers, this could make for some fun adventures with
minimal planning and just seeing how things turn out. Like some dual faction guilds it's not going to be an easy feat, but the rewards for good in game and out of game scenarios would be quite rewarding.

As for what I like about the Malverines, it reminds me a lot of firefly. You've got something out there for everyone. As well as having fitting personalities for the people involved, it also has that lets get out there and fix some things with that who cares attitude.
11-13-2013, 06:58 AM
1. In our guild we do split our stories into Seasons which each then feature an event obviously named an Episode. What are your thoughts about having Episodic content organized into ongoing story arcs?

2. With that in mind, what do you think about our core story elements such as the Grey Line, Adult RP and how it will affect our stories?
11-13-2013, 07:31 AM
I think its a good way to keep everyone aware of whats going on and keeping things neat and organized. It's good and it also allows for a time for people to get some constructive criticism about things in between episodes.

And I'm not 100% sure about the gray line, I'm not sure exactly where that was. As for the Adult RP and the none of it in the open chats and its to remain private, then I understand that. It would be a nuisance for everyone and maybe not everyone wants to see/read stuff like that.

Just a thought just in case you mean this, the Gray line being where you can't just bend things to make yourself invulnerable or god like, then I can understand that too. Or, even if you mean the gray line like in lore. Hopefully I didn't miss something that was blatantly obvious.
11-14-2013, 07:31 PM
1. What did you think of the united unbiased history?

2. What were your thoughts on the Malverine Lore and the themes that we present for them?