Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Closed] The Confrontation
11-25-2013, 04:46 AM
RE: [Open] The Confrontation
Zet looked back towards the new person who was being trailed by the scientist. He frowned as he saw the scanbot that was now in two in the new persons hands. He really hoped that wouldn't effect his pay. But it was good that he was still here. And from the sound if it the scientist had already talked to this person too. So his story would be able to be backed.

He looked back towards the aurin and the human "By the way, my name's Zet. If there's anything else you wish to know please ask. I have nothing to hide."
11-25-2013, 07:57 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 08:12 AM by Carnatia.)
Carna listens to Zet as he tells his story. Wait if his planet was blockaded, and only one planet came to Carna's mind as being blockaded by the Dominion, that would mean he would be.

"This one here is telling the same story. Might be some truth to it." Jane says re-appearing, interrupting Carna's thought, with the mysterious attackers friend. Carna looks at Jane.

"By the way, my name's Zet. If there's anything else you wish to know please ask. I have nothing to hide." Zet says, Carna turns her attention back to the attacker.

"If you are from a blockaded planet, and the only one I can recall is Grismara, then you are Mordesh. SO tell us stranger, are you Mordesh under all that, or are you too afraid to show us that? If you show us, and you are indeed Mordesh, maybe you can have that drink afterall." Carna looks at Zet. Her eyes softening, hoping the man was Mordesh and everything truly was a huge ugly misunderstanding. Though she keeps out her illusions.
11-25-2013, 08:46 AM
"Oh boy this has gotten messy...", Zakk thought to himself as listened to Zet talk. Rubbing his forehead, Zakk watched as Jane walked out of the woods with the scientist, "This one here is telling the same story. Might be some truth to it."Hearing Jane give that conformation irritated him, sighing loudly, Zakk put his hands in his pockets. "Well shit man, did you think walking around Nexus in stolen Sov uniforms was a good idea? Aren't you guys supposed to all be crazy smart or something? WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TAKE OFF YOUR HELMET!"

Looking around, Zakk took a deep breath, as soon as he was done he smiled wide. Yelling wasn't going to get anything accomplished and there were still questions to be asked. "Well, if you are who you say you are...i'm sorry I shot you a couple times. What's with the scientist? Going around hiding with a scanbot isn't the best was to make an introductions...I need a drink.:

[Image: BSM-Test_zpsf11a4753.png]
A member of the BlackSky Community
11-25-2013, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 09:45 AM by lokie.)
"If you are from a blockaded planet, and the only one I can recall is Grismara, then you are Mordesh. SO tell us stranger, are you Mordesh under all that, or are you too afraid to show us that? If you show us, and you are indeed Mordesh, maybe you can have that drink afterall." The aurin had said.

He thought about this for a second... "I told you we should have tried talking first! But no, NO, just because a round hit at our feet you had to go all slash and hack, try to kill everyone."

For once his other half didn't answer.

"Well shit man, did you think walking around Nexus in stolen Sov uniforms was a good idea? Aren't you guys supposed to all be crazy smart or something? WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TAKE OFF YOUR HELMET!" The human asked him while sounding quiet irritated.

Zet sat there baffled. Why hadn't he thought of that. Taking off his helmet. Why the hell hadn't he thought of that. The fact that he had been wearing all of this armor for the past few weeks with no interaction from others may have made him forget about it. But whatever, he would just take it off and prove he was Mordesh. As he went to take it off, pushing the button to unclasp the helmet. It was stuck....

"My helmets stuck. I can't get it off." Zet began pulling on the helmet frantically. He then stopped realizing that he had forgotten the clasp on the opposite side of the helmet. He slid it off easily letting his short trimmed black hair fall back into place. He blinked his gray eyes, looking around at all the faces around him. Most people couldn't stand the look of us after we had taken the Everlife Elixer. He hoped they wouldn't get too... well, grossed out.
11-25-2013, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 11:57 AM by Carnatia.)
Carna heaves a sigh when Zet finally has the mask off. She sighs and looks at Zet, not in disgust, but in thankfulness and her demoner from before changes a little, "Thank the Weave," She looks at Zet, "You're lucky bub." Her demeanor changing back to the harder one it was. She says pointing her finger at him. Some relief washes over her. She looks at the Scientist and Jane, "Let's get them in the bar, and we can talk," She turns too look at Zet, "But we are keeping that sword away from you, for now at least. Until I feel I can give it back to you," Carna purses his lips, "Please take the man's sword, Zakk, and hide it away in my office." She pulls a small ring of keys out of her bra and flings it to Zakk to catch. "Come on then." She says, turning, tail swishing, and going back into the bar. Her illusions long since faded away.

One could tell Carna was calming down, but she was still on edge and wanted to be safe. After all he had attacked first, though it seemed like the man had an internal struggle when it was vocalized in his banter. Carna couldn't imagine. She wouldn't know what it would ever be like for the Mordesh having to go through the Everlife Elixir. She entered the bar before any of the others and headed behind the old bar top in among the dust and debris still scattered a little.
11-25-2013, 01:28 PM
"Sounds like a plan. We could all use a drink." Jane gave a nod to Carna. The scientist began to follow as instructed but looked back when Jane's boots remained in place. "Go on, you're safe. Stick with your friend." Her head tilted in the direction of the saloon and she made a shooing motion at him with her hand. "I'll catch up in a minute." Her coat and much of her gear were still inside draped over the kitchen counter top, but she had what she needed.

The small orb retrieved from her pocket fit snug in the palm of her hand. "I'll be inside in a jiff. Gonna walk the perimeter, make sure these are the only two." Jane clicked off the comm without waiting for a reply from the others. A single touch activated the orb, but rather than hovering it began to warp. A bot of her own design, the metalloid sphere began to split, pinching together in the middle then snapping apart into two identical spheres. These in turn warped and separated until she had a total of eight marble sized nanobot scanners in her hand. She sent them off in different direction to pick up any signals or scanners in the area. As much as she trusted her bots, she trusted her own eyes and ears more. Jane set off at a jog, cutting into the woods to make sure nothing else was watching.
11-26-2013, 12:08 AM
Zet sat there thinking about zakk's questions as he looked down at his sword. Not thinking that he had caught the aurins name he skirted around a mine and followed after her watching zakk pick up his sword.

"I think this is a story best told over a nice cold drink. It's not too long I guess, and maybe I should clean up a little and get out of this armor."

He watched the female aurin move towards the bar rather hastily, not many people were big fans of the mordesh, quite a few people thought that they had deserved what happened to them.

"You can't trust them."

He paused and continued the thought to himself. "They are giving us a chance, stop being so synical and just get over it. Maybe there are people who will accept us."

He felt his other half's eyes roll.

He shrugged and waited for zakk to walk back to the bar.
11-26-2013, 01:29 AM
Zakk walked over to Zet's sword and slowly picked it up, looking over at Betty he looked around at the charges on the road and toggled his comms. "Betty disarm demo charges...not trying to get myself blown up." As Carna and the Mordesh began to walk to the saloon Zakk saw Jane run of in the opposite direction, she must have wanted to check the area out before she came back and Zakk didn't blame her.

Looking at Zet, Zakk gave him a wary smile, He had seen the Mordesh talking to himself a couple times and going into a closed space with him wasn't on the top of Zakk's bucket list, but information usually came quicker with a cold drink instead of a Mag Pistol to the back of someones head. Hefting the sword over the his shoulder, Zakk began to walk to the Saloon. "This thing isn't gonna explode or anything right? Aren't these things powered by nukes or something?"

As he finally got to Betty, Zakk went to pick up his tablet. After sliding some settings around, Zakk switched the charges to remote detonation mode and tossed a flip switch to Carna. "Since the road is already covered with the charges, I guess we could use them as an anti-personnel buffer..."

[Image: BSM-Test_zpsf11a4753.png]
A member of the BlackSky Community
11-28-2013, 04:45 AM
Zet smirked at Zakks question. "No, it shouldn't explode. With as many times as it's made contact with rocks, bones and other things, if it didn't then, it shouldn't now."

As Zet crossed the threshold into the bar he looked around. Debris still laying around, dust settled around the area and it had look as though people had been cleaning in certain area. He looked across the rest of the area with his gray eyes searching for the bathroom, instead seeing the aurin behind the bar. Realizing things could get crazy quick if he didn't get this armor off, he inquired where he might be able to change at while also asking for any kind of drink available for when he got back.
11-28-2013, 11:40 PM
After a quick trot around the perimeter, Jane was satisfied that the two trespassers had no other accomplices. Each of the nanoscanners came back to confirm her own findings. Time for that drink.

Inside the saloon, it took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the lower lighting of the interior. She nodded to Carna and gave the fighter a quick once over. The scientist appeared to be recovered from the excitement. Both looked like they could use a hot shower and clean clothes. Too bad that wasn't gonna happen here. "Washrooms are over that way." She caught their attention and motioned to the set of doors to the right of the stage. "Got hot water and towels, but that's 'bout it."

Her boots beat the boards of the floor in a path to the kitchen. Once inside, she grabbed up her coat and the few belongs she left on the counter. She found two clean... well, sorta clean...towels and grabbed a handful of ice for each. With her coat, her tablet and the two ice packs, Jane made her way back to the main room. The scientist had found a place at the bar, and she dropped off his ice pack. "For yer jaw," just in case he didn't figure it out on his own.

The red head slipped onto her own bar stool, deposited her coat in the one beside her, and waved to Carna, "Whiskey when you get a chance." Ice pack on her knuckles and a shot in the other, and looked around for Zakk and called over to him, "All good now?"