Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Closed] The Confrontation
12-24-2013, 05:11 AM
RE: [Open] The Confrontation
Carna's Images sent chills down Zakk's spine. The faint kickback of her illusions made Zakk think of his family, their last fight before the ship made planet fall on Nexus...Shaking his head free of his regrets, Zakk righted himself in time to see Jane go limp slipping out of the scientist's hands. "You furry blue freak, keep away!" Carna was obviously getting to the tech, as he began to lose himself he threw the vial in the groups direction. "Get your grubby paws off of me!" As the scientist threw the vial it headed downwards, like he was aiming at something that was way shorter than your average Exile. As Zakk lunged for Jane, the needle of the vial barely missed Zakk's cheek, skipping along the ground and landing needle first in one of the halves of the broken transmission orb. "Who the hell is he freaking out about? Blue grubby pawed freak?"

Zakk caught Jane as she was falling, her dead weight landing on his shoulders. Dragging her backwards, Zakk looked at Carna, her eyes still lit in a bright blue and horrific illusions still circling around her.

[Image: BSM-Test_zpsf11a4753.png]
A member of the BlackSky Community
12-24-2013, 05:24 AM
Carna watches as the vial flies towards Zakk and narrowly misses him. SHe sighs momentarily before looking back to Scientist who was freaking out, talking to the illusions. Carna brings up her hands and cracks her knuckles.

Carna begins walking closer to him, "No, I am not going to stop," She says, to the scientist it would appear the illusion was talking, "Why would I stop? Afterall, who am I?" She asks as she comes a little bit closer, the energy around her rippling.
12-24-2013, 05:39 AM
Jane opened one eye to see what was going on. "I'm good." She squirmed and pat Zakk's shoulder. "Lemme down." Her legs wobbled under her once but she found her footing quick and joined back in the action. "Somebody kill that sonofabitch already. Why are you waiting?"
12-24-2013, 06:07 AM
The scientist watched in horror as the tiny Chua operated on him with no sedatives.

"Stop, please, you'll kill me" he begged.

"No, I am not going to stop." The Chua kept working non stop. The scientist passed out, a momentary bliss. Being awoke with a slap, quite rude.

"Afterall, who am I?"

Stairing at the Chua the scientist said the first thing that came to mind. "You're a no good piece of filth, you Chua don't deserve to be apart of the dominion. You never belonged. You creatures deserved nothing and should have been left on your planet." The scientist spat at the Chua.

The Chua jumped down and grabbed the vial that the scientist had had. "You know what this is, now answer my question, who am I."

The scientist wimpered, "W...walic...."

Zet

Watching this exchange had told him two things, don't piss Carna off, and... Well, that was really it.

Turning to look at the vial, he visibly shuddered. Moving towards it he picked it up. He remembered the damage this elixer had caused.

"W...walic...." Zet turned to look at the scientist, the name was new to him...

I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
12-24-2013, 06:24 AM
"Somebody kill that sonofabitch already. Why are you waiting?" Carna hears Jane say.

The scientist whimpered, "W...walic...."

Walic. Excellent. She thought. "I am Walic, and don't forget that!" Carna bellows, "Now go over the plan again, and we can finish here you blithering idiot." Carna stands watching the whimpering man in front of her. Her face emotionless, her eyes glowing bluer than ever, with no visible pupils to be seen.
12-24-2013, 06:50 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2013 07:08 AM by lokie.)
Regressing back to another memory, the scientist was talking to the Chua, "The plan, simple, I head to the exile area and find a Mordesh, not just any mordesh though, I have to find what I believe to be an easily manipulated Mordesh. Giving him some knocked up tale of needing a body guard to protect me from the wilds of Nexus, I tell him I have to study plants for some cure to some... Thing."

Grabbing the glass next to him he takes a sip of some drink the Chua said would help him connect better with the nano bots. "After that I circle him around for a few weeks while actually looking for the crystal you've been looking for to finish your new design to help the Dominion destroy the Walverines. While I'm out you're going to go back to the Dominion capital city and tell them tales of sightings of exiles in certain areas heavily guarded by those stupid animals of Nexus."

He honestly didn't care what animals they were just as long as they did their jobs in killing the scouts. Walic has had this plan in motion for as long as he had known him, Walic sending his scanbot out, surveying the areas looking for high populations of dangerous creatures.

"We have this Mordesh take the gear allowing himself to look like a Dominion scout, once that's complete I take him to the saloon that the Sovereigns found that was hiding the wicked Walverines. When we get there I slam this vial of everlife elixer into him sending him into a cannibalistic rage so he can kill or maim as many as he can. After that, I retreat to a safe distance, after making sure im not being trailed I come back here, you finish the device, give it to the Soverigns, and be done with it to collect your money."

It was long, and complicated, but he was sure he had everything.

I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
12-24-2013, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2013 07:12 AM by Carnatia.)
Carna listens to the scientist spill his guts. She stars glassy eyed listening to him taking it. She didn't know who this chua was, but there beef somewhere. THe misuse of the word Malverine didn't even phase her either, he was spilling his guts, and she was absorbing the information. She'd have to call Cathal immediately after this.

When the scientist finished speaking, Carnatia stepped forwards and the illusion of the chua dissipates, "Was that so hard?" She says coldly. Her eyes glow bright pupil-less blue. She looks at the scientist. Face hardened. Before the scientist can react, her right hand comes up and a large phantasmal hand appears and wraps around the scientist tightly and lifts him into the air. "You deserve no mercy, YOU are the stool pigeon. If that broadcast is still going," Carna pauses and with a swift motion of her left hand a large blade appears, "It's Malverines." She flicks her wrist.

Carna turns around to look at her friends, the body of the scientist on the ground behind her. Her eyes glow blue a moment longer before they return to normal. She looks at Jane, Zakk and Zet. "We're done here. Clean this up. I need to call Cathal." She walks to them, she stops in front of Zet. "Looks like he was more than willing to stab you in the back." Carna comments. Carna reaches out and carefully takes the vial from him. She then drops it on the ground and crushes it with the heel of her boot, "Zakk, return Zet here his sword, if you don't mind, as well. Please." She looks at Zakk and gives him a smile before looking at Zet again, "I'll give you a call about that job."

With one last smile Carna turns to leave, as she does if Zet was watch he would see a small trickle of blood begin to drip out of Carna's nose, the others wouldn't see. Carna leaves the group to go make her call.
12-24-2013, 07:25 AM
"Wow..." That was all that came out of Zakk's mouth after Carna's display. Zakk's workshop was all but demolished, tools everywhere, equipment wrecked...not to mention the blood everywhere. "We're done here. Clean this up. I need to call Cathal." "Yeah sure boss," Zakk nodded "Come on Zet, i'll get your blade for ya." On his way out of the workshop Zakk opened his comms to Betty, "Betty send in hazmat bots to my location, big mess...really big."

[Image: BSM-Test_zpsf11a4753.png]
A member of the BlackSky Community
12-24-2013, 08:51 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2013 09:02 AM by lokie.)
Walic

Walic sat there watching the screen as the exiles cleared the room, watching the scene unfold as some random bots appeared to clean up the mess. His tale swung to and fro, that had played out, almost the way he had expected. He shook his head as he sent the last nano bot out to attach itself to one of the bots that would eventually lead it back to the quad called Betty, something Clara wanted as a just in case.

The screen flicked off as his bot began it's journey back to him with all the analytical data of the people that had been in the room. That aurin though, was quite powerful, he hadn't expected that from a lowly exile... Especially from a flea ridden little hickup of science. The human, he had potential. The mordesh looked just like a bump on a log. And that redhead had quite a temper, almost as if she was hiding something. She especially didn't like the transmitting device, that was curious.

He turned to his left looking at the feminine Mechari named Rexana, he lifted his paw towards the screen.

He watched the gears turn in her head as her gold eyes locked onto his. "Well."

The Chua nodded and turned towards his lab to get started on the next part of the plan.

I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White