Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Open RP] Fixing the Boombox
12-19-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: [Open RP] Fixing the Boombox
While in his own private little dimension of the Void, Vampa had hopped and teleported up to where he had last seen the Dominion attacker. Once up there, he dropped from the Void, his rifle pointed directly at her ba-

"Aww," he groaned, finding himself pointing a gun at the back of another gun. He took a moment to kick the tri-pod over, then turned to follow the noise of the woman rappelling down the cliff face. He noted the sounds of the other Mordesh clawing across the rocks. Not wanting to hit his apparent ally, he took a position a few feet to the side of where Clara had tossed the rope down. There, he might have a line of sight on her means of escape, but before firing at it, he would step over to where she had attached her climbing rope, and send a few rounds into it, attempting to sever the cord and send her tumbling down.
12-20-2013, 12:46 PM
Rapid fire enabled from above. Frequent movement will register us upon their scanners..

"Thank you Church.. I figured that much out." Corvo muttered lowly, glancing upward. The firing was moving to and fro, trying to focus upon anything that moved with a registered signature. He was thankful that the suit's stealth system fully masked his locations, minus the occasional flicker of light.

A beep registered three things: First that Vampa was now where the source of assault was located, second that the firing had started to vibrate along the rocks, and third that the Dominion sniper was trying to repel down. At least until the rope was snapped apart by Vampa unloading onto it. "Let her die.. Let her die.. Let her die.."

Sir, do you really think that-

"Shut up Church." The cloaked Mordesh hissed before growling vehemently. The moment she had fallen into reach near him, the tall individual had appeared out of his stealth field. Falling backwards he clutched a hand around her's, using the other to sink claws into the rock. They were falling still, but at least it was slowing down quickly. "Church. Regulate power, focusing 70% output to the forearms and claws. Now!" Gritting his teeth, they soon skidded downward into a halt.

"You move in any way I deem wrong, I will personally tell my fellow Mordesh to put a bullet into your head, then put you on an autopsy table., and then feed you to 47. Are we clear, Cassian?"

He could only hope that the tech would hold out, otherwise he was sure they'd both run the risk of death by falling or Vampa's mag-pistols... hopefully not...
12-24-2013, 03:12 AM
Unaware that the fight was coming to an end, Ursula set to work the moment she reached the base of the rocks and found her hoverbike. On the seat laid her her toolbag stuffed full of the tools for her job and a few extra goodies. It was most defiantly not the safest or best of places to leave it, and the bike. But then again climbing the rock turned out to be a poor idea as well.

Disregarding the notion with a shake of her head Ursula climbed into her bike, slinging the bag strap over her shoulder so that it rested off to her side. There is just one more thing she would need, goggles of which she fitted over her eyes before starting up the bike with a satisfied roar.

A short ride later and she'd re-emerge once more into the scene. Apparently things where over it seemed, the single Cassian was all wrapped up in the arms of the Stalker Mordesh and the other one had taken over the enemies position.

"Ah! L-Late to the p-party again seems.." She'd mutter to herself as she once more reached into the bag, pulling out something rather unexpected for her. A launcher, such a fantastic device of explosive proportions given to a wide number of those in her field. If lucky enough maybe she'd get to use it, a payment for getting shot
12-24-2013, 03:36 AM
Clara dangled in from the grasp of the Mordesh as they slid down the cliff face to the ground. "You move in any way I deem wrong, I will personally tell my fellow Mordesh to put a bullet into your head, then put you on an autopsy table., and then feed you to 47. Are we clear, Cassian?" As the blood from her head wound ran into her eyes, Clara shot the Exile a smile, "Well sweetheart, it dosen't look like im going anywhere anytime soon." As they reached the ground Clara started weighing her options, the Mordesh had a death grip on her arm and ther was no way she could go toe to toe with him. Looking at the Woman that had just arrived on her hover bike, Clara frowned as she dismounted with a launcher that Clara was certain that she intended on using on her. "Hey, uh nothing personal with the whole...shooting you thing, orders are orders and all that."

Clara looked around, noting that her scout bike was still covered up by some heavy brush nearby. Tapping on a keypad on her thigh, Clara attempted to start up her bike, setting the scout bike on silent. "So you are the Malverines, I've got to say i'm impressed...200 missions and this is the first time I have ever been caught. I'd give you a round of applause, but I don't want to see whatever 47 is..." Hearing the notification that her bike was primed and ready, Clara winked at the Mordesh that had her arm, "Lieutenant Clara Fitzroy, now who are you?"

[Image: BSM-Test_zpsf11a4753.png]
A member of the BlackSky Community
12-24-2013, 09:45 AM
Vampa stayed up where he was, a bird's eye view of the scene, and surveyed the area as the others down below talked. He kept his weapons drawn; no reason to relax yet, after all.
12-24-2013, 10:24 AM
"I would highly doubt that the two of them are Malverines.. at least, at this point in time, and in my knowing. If you've an issue with the group, you may take it up with my employer." Corvo directed, bringing Clara's attention back to her. Calmly, the green-eyed Mordesh tilted his head, something going through his mind. "Interesting... the one code-named Ghost.. I do believe many a Granok will pay nicely to have you in a cage..." Glancing over her again, his head tilted again. From an outside perspective it may have appeared he was sizing her up sexually.

"Are you still deathly injured, female?" Corvo asked over his shoulder towards Ursula, unfortunately he never had gotten both of their names. Shifting, his free hand came up to clasp upon Clara's shoulder. Not a shred of emotion within his visage, as both hands moved away from her. "47 is a rather... large--"

Something rather strong had suddenly tore into the ground near them, creating a crater, ripples surging through the ground with dust rising up high. A high-velocity nuclear claymore rested, embedded in the dirt.
12-24-2013, 10:36 AM
Ursula blinked, the gears of her mind turning slowly so that it took her a moment to figure out that the comment was directed her way. "Ah! M-Me? I-I'm fine." The statement was not entirely true, the makeshift bandage she used was starting to become soaked in her blood as she hadn't had the time to properly allow the wound to close before she used her arm again.

"D-Don't gotta go w-worrin' 'b-'bout--" She was cut off from the explosion, finding herself thrown from her hoverbike and crashing into the ground. Dear lord her shoulder was going to be soar for a month at this rate. She'd groan, attempting to pick herself up and find her weapon, which was conveniently thrown away from her, perfect.
12-24-2013, 10:49 AM
A cyberized roar emitted from the source of the dust, which only meant one thing to the Mordesh. Nothing was able to be said to warn his fellow Exiles, before the dust clouds washed over them, and he felt a sudden energy line attach and lift him from the ground, before being flung away.

A large tail thrashed on the ground, a large purple-skinned Draken outfitted for battle had appeared from the dust. As the clouds began to clear about them, a small virtual figure had appeared on Clara's shoulder. "Rak!! She's unharmed... much. Though the intel definitely needs working on getting to us sooner." The small figure complained, plopping her virtual self down on the woman's shoulder.

The Draken grumbled inaudibly, before suddenly launching forward towards the Mordesh. Claymore picked up, it collided rather powerfully with the ground, sending another small ripple, Corvo managing to roll out of the way.

"Keep her there!" Corvo shouted, evading and swiping at the rather large Draken, managing to go toe-to-toe, though who knew for how long.

"They'll be at it for a long time.." The small virtual female stated, watching with rapt attention.
12-24-2013, 11:09 AM
"Interesting... the one code-named Ghost.. I do believe many a Granok will pay nicely to have you in a cage...""Well," Clara though to herself "Looks like my reputation has preceded me." While Clara was mulling over the prospect of being a Granok plaything for the rest of her life, a mortar round landed in between the Exile group. Smiling to herself, Clara looked over her shoulder to see Rak, loaded for bare and ready to fight. "Rak!! She's unharmed... much. Though the intel definitely needs working on getting to us sooner." Nodding at the AI, Clara rolled to the best of her ability, taking off towards her scout bike "It would have been nice to know you two were coming, I asked for backup ages ago..."

"Keep her there!" the Mordesh and Rak were going at it, now was as good a time as any to rearm and get back in the fight. As Clara got closer to her bike she activated her comms, "Deliver secondary arms authorization Delta Seven Charlie!" At the sound of her voice an officer's sword and automatic rifle emerged from a compartment on the side of her bike. Looking in the woman's direction, Clara saw that she was still recovering from the initial landing of the round."They'll be at it for a long time.." Shouting through rushed breath, Clara hissed at the A.I. "If your not too busy spectating, watching my back would be great!"

[Image: BSM-Test_zpsf11a4753.png]
A member of the BlackSky Community
12-24-2013, 11:19 AM
The Mordesh up above groaned, and began taking shots at the enemies down below when he had a clear shot at them.

"Of course there's more of them, there's always more of them," he grumbled, peppering the area with void rounds and fire bursts.