Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Today is Not the Day I Die (Closed)
01-25-2014, 06:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2014 06:49 AM by Carnatia.)
RE: Today is Not the Day I Die (Closed)
Carna looked at thew boss, and Zakk following in behind her. They would need to be quick, in and out, grab supplies and they could probably turn a small profit, or at least have supplies to help the community.

As Carna approaches the bas, she sets her bike to auto-pilot and skillfully hops up onto the seat as if she is surfing it. Carna found it rather easy to surf her bike after all the time she spent finding her balance on small tree branches, and using balancing and blah blah blah. Carna rides out the bumps in the road and prepares herself. SHe checks her shield generator and it is on full to help give her protection as it should. The base is within sight, the alarms start going off and Carna sees a line of men running to take up arms. Carna's face curls into a smirk, and as lifts up both of her hands and a plethora of sharp looking phantasmal swords appear. She then releases them and they fly at the men trying to take up position.

The men duck and dodge out of the way, some getting cut because the blades came to close, and as they were standing back up from cover they were greeted by a large blue phantasmal hand hand sweeping and crashing into them. Some of the men may be knocked out, and others simply being stunned for a short duration. THe tactic was mostly to confuse as disorient the troops, and Cathal and Zakk could come in behind. Carna zooms in as a blur of blond and hovercycle.

As Carna's bike slides into the base she flips off of it, her tail swirling in close to her body she lands on the ground crouching low and exhales and she opens her eyes and looks at the base around her. She only pauses for a moment, "Watch out for the Eagles nest, I will make my way in and turn off these alarms." Carna radios to Cathal and Zakk.

Carna takes off running into the closest door, moving in a sporadic pattern to confuse any fire being shot at her from the Eagle's Nest and others. Her movements almost seem primal in her strides. Her large bat ears pressed closer to her skull, and tail whipping behind her. On her way, a couple of unprepared shoulders stumble to draw their weapons. Carna momentarily falls into a flash back of her time as a resistance fighting on Arboria. She used to lead a small guerrilla group on Arboria, and she used to raid outposts a lot back in those 2 years. She remembered herself rushing at other soldiers and disarming them. This was before she became skilled and trained as an Esper.

Carna pushes her hands forward, two more phantasmal hands appear, and she claps her hands which bring the projections together and slam the soldiers together. They grunt and fall in a heap. Carna busts open the door and is in.

She knew Cathal was skilled to take on a few of the soldiers, and Zakk had seemed capable enough in the instance she has seem him. So she trusted the pair, and her goal was to shut off any alarms and stop any reinforcements in the area from descending upon their small group. Carna walks with as much stealth as she can.

Surprisingly the base is all but deserted. Most of the defense must have headed outside. Though she was sure someone had seen her come in, so she'd have to work swiftly. She walked the halls, pressing her body as close to the walls as possible as she began looking for controls to the alarm and surveillance.
01-26-2014, 03:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2014 03:21 AM by ShadowedSin.)
Caran was taking this job fairly seriously, Cathal was curious about this raid as he leaned back in his bike and turned on its gyro balancer. The Aurin was now surfing atop the bike in her customary fashion which the BlackSky Boss had come to just understand. Mister Reily was focused on letting the young woman take point as he silently believed all the Officers of their burgeoning Overcycle Gang would need some combat command experience. His eyes narrowed as the facility came within sight and he checked the power core of the shield generators of his bike.

It was time to get rolling and before he could act the Aurin summoned a series of telekinetic blades in the air around her. Cathal decided to load his revolver and gave a click as he ran his gaze over the gathering collection of guards. The facility itself was decently sized and as soon as Carna began her attack he started to wonder if she was going to go in on her own. Within moments of nearing the perimeter he was pulled his bike to a stop and hit a button which caused a series of stabilizing spikes to shoot into the ground. His bike's shields then reinforced themselves as he ducked behind it as a barrier.

"Take up the other side Zakky Boy," the Boss said with a smirk as Caran was already on her way inside. The Boss kept his attention directly on facility and started looking for extra patrols and for any sign that the alarms were down. In a moment of silence the man reached into his pocket and removed an electronic cigarette and turned it on to then inhale. A stream of smoke shot out of his nostrils as he eyed Zakk.

"Hmmm, swore someone else was comin."
01-26-2014, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2014 12:30 PM by zbug84.)
As Cathal planted his bike in the ground, Zakk slid Betty behind a group of trees. In holstering his Mag Pistols, Zakk crouched down low behind Betty and gave the boss a nod."Take up the other side Zakky Boy,""Slightly roughed up foot soldiers coming right up." With a nod Zakk ran out through the trees, firing at the soldiers to draw their attention from Carna's insane display of balance and balls.

Getting to a tree, Zakk spotted a guard in the eagles nest. As Zakk looked in its direction, he fired round after round at the guards, stunning two and dropping them to the ground unconscious. Tapping his comms device, Zakk shouted as the gunfire started to whiltle down the tree he was using for cover, "Boss! I'm gonna head for that post on the roof!"

Jumping into a sigil he created, Zakk felt the cold of the void tear at him as he traveled to the rooftop post. "I should wear a damn jacket in here..." Zakk thought to himself. Exiting the sigil faster than the expected, Zakk rolled out, popping up behind a soldier with a rifle. Poking the guard in the back of the head with his pistol, Zakk pulled a bandana over the bottom half of his face, "Tell your boys to stand down, or I'll seperate your head from your neck pal."

[Image: BSM-Test_zpsf11a4753.png]
A member of the BlackSky Community
01-27-2014, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2014 04:41 AM by lokie.)
Keeping in radio communication with his team he caught bits of chattervas they were making their rounds. He reached into his blouse pocket and grabbed out a picture, it was a picture of him and his family with his girlfriend. He couldn't wait to get back. Stuffing the picture back into his pocket he checked on the others on the roof making sure they were up and alert.

He put his hand on his radio to call for another check when all of a sudden the alarm started blaring. Turning towards the front of the base he ran over as the other DM's started shouting and pointing. Putting the sight to his eye he flicked on the night vision display and saw a person riding a bike recklessly into the front of the base. He pulled back, blinked then looked again, this time the person had blue blades flying around them cutting some of then soldiers that had gone out to protect the gate.

Taking a shot at the front of the bike to hopefully hit the bike and flip it... "Fuck, to soon." He cursed himself. The shot hit infront of the tire. Looking at the person, she was.... Standing. Seeing something blue out of the corner of his eye he dropped his rifle a bit, seeing a huge blue hand swat away some of his friends like they were nothing he got pissed. Looking back down the sight she was gone... Already in the base.

Linking into his personal communication channel with his guys he yelled "Activate protocol alpha echo 28." Sending his first squad to make sure there wasn't any stragglers in the barracks on the second floor and getting them armed. This base held roughly 100 personnel, roughly 80 of which were guards. And maybe 40 of which were up during the night watch.

His first team would also secure the armory keeping people out once they had their weapons and only he and a few others had the code to get in.

His second team would head to the basement to help protect the scientific area and whatever experiments they were conducting down there. And his third team would move to the hospital wing to try to keep the injured in check and make sure all was good down there.

A few seconds after he made the call he felt a pistol against the back of his head. Where were the others who were with him, was this an inside job, how did they get up here so quickly?

"Tell your boys to stand down, or I'll seperate your head from your neck pal."

He slowly put his rifle on the ground and reached for the radio, "All units, stand down, I repeat Alpha November Romeo, stand down." Knowing that the person might ask,
"The code was... A code to let them know it was an official order, just telling them to stand down wouldn't work while the alarm is going off." He hoped the person would believe it and let him go. In truth he was only partially telling the truth, it was a code telling his men he was captured and that any orders coming from him were to be deemed irrational and not his own until he gave the proper code to tell them he was in control again, which he didn't see happening any time soon.

I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
01-30-2014, 04:11 AM
Time had stopped for Kaistiel. The probing droid had left the room when the alarms had first started, leaving her vulnerable and alone, chained spread-eagle to the stone wall. She bit down on her lip to steady herself, slowing her breathing, becoming more rational. Her ears were up, slowing rotating, hoping to put together a semblance of a picture of what was happening outside the walls of her cell.

She filtered the noises in her mind, checking them off a mental list: Small arms fire, check. Light transports, possibly hoverbikes, check. Footfalls over head, most likely guards reporting to their posts, check. What the hell was going on out there? Surely they weren't here for her....could they be? Could she finally be free? She glances up to her restraints. Her wrists were still slick with blood, from the earlier incident with the blades, so perhaps she could use that to her advantage.

Without wasting any more time trying to figure out the goings on outside of her cell, Kaistiel starts to twist her hands back and forth, in an attempt to worry them free from her shackles. She winces slightly as the metal loop digs into her flesh, but she steels her mind to the task....

"Curses are blessings with darker wrappings."
02-06-2014, 08:23 AM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2014 09:56 AM by Carnatia.)
Carnatia walks quietly along the hallways with her senses on high alert. As she hugs the wall tight she hears the sound of running footsteps. She presses her body to the wall as soldiers run past her. She can hear the breath panting as they run by. She exhales only after they are past her. She slinks her way along.
Carna found the base a little too barren. She thought maybe most had gone outside, or perhaps reinforcing key areas. But her goal was security. Carna would read the signs posted about the wings and made her way to security. She manages to find the security room.

Carna peers in the small window on the door. There is a single soldier looking over monitors and talking angrily into a com. Carna pushes the door open quietly. “Alpha November Romeo has been called, this is Goldenhawk. We need to get him back. Come on there are only a few of them how is it this difficult?” The woman is clearly flustered. Carna creeps along and brings her hands together and holds them tightly together then heads up behind the woman and raises her clasps hands high. She was going to knocked the woman in the back of the head hard.

“Goldenhawk! What is y- GOLDENHAWK LOOK OUT AN AURIN!” Carna turns her head as a man with a rifle walks into the room. The woman, Goldenhawk, turns around hurried and sees Carnatia. Her hands immediately curl into fist, “Exiled scum!” She calls, and goes to punch Carna. Carna moves her hand and swipes away one fist as another one finds it marks across her cheek. Carna stumbles with a grunt. Suddenly her shield flares as the man with the rifle shoots at her. Her shield would only last so long.
The Cassian woman reared up to go at Carna again, but Carna dodges into the woman and knocked her down. The two wrestle in a heap as the man with the rifle stops shooting, obviously not wanting to hurt the other Cassian. Carna and the woman tumble around. Each grunting, Carna gets a few punches off in at the woman, while the woman gets her share of blows in too. But Carna manages to gain the upper hand and pulls the woman up to use as a shield. She summons a grotesque phantasmal dagger and holds it to the throat. “DROP YOUR GUN!” Carna demands. The male Cassian grits his teeth. And drops his gun, “Good was that so hard?: Carna says with a smile.

“Tree hugging piece of shit, You will die in this base. Fool hearted sap sucker.” The Cassian woman growls. Carna hits the woman hard with the butt of the phantasmal dagger, and knocks her out. She sees the Cassian male going for his rifle again and she throws the dagger, but in mid-air is morphs into a large rock and it smacks the guy square in the face. Her falls over. Carna drops the Cassian woman and checks her breathing. Good, still alive. The blow to the head didn’t kill the woman. Carna then checks the man, out cold too. Her aim was better than she remembered.

Carna pulls out 2 zip ties and sit the Cassians up back to back. She ties their hands together then turns to the controls just as it said, “Goldenhawk come in, status!” Carna looks at the comm device. She picks it up. Throwing her voice as best she can to sound like how she had heard the Cassian woman she responds, “This is Goldenhawk. Everything is fine. The situation has been handled.” There was a pause before a response came, “Copy.” Carna heaved a sigh then quickly set to work on the computer and shuts off the alarms.

Now Carna finally looks up and sees computer monitors. She can see outside the fighting still going on, but deeper in the base, people were standing down. She sees where the supplies are but then suddenly something else on the monitors catches her eye. “No.” She said. She takes control of the camera and zooms it in. There was an Aurin chained to the wall. She could see blood and the Aurin in rough shape. Carna’s stomache churned in anger. How dare they. Her nostrils flair and her eyes narrow.

Carna turns on her comm, “Come in Cathal and Zakk. I have taken down their surveillance. Inside should be standing down and you shouldn’t find much resistance, hopefully. When you’re done outside and head in, take the left corridor and you should come across supplies. You won’t see me but I have something else I need to take care of. I’ll keep in touch.” She closes her com.

Carna watches the other Aurin from the surveillance as anger swells up inside of her with each second before she looks away. She looks at the two Cassians tied together on the floor. “I am not a barbarian. I will not treat you as you are treating my ilk.” Carna walks past them and out the door. Once on the other side of the door she turns to it, and breaks the only way of opening the door. She stands at the door for a moment breathing, calming herself. She turns and looks down the corridor. She walks down it and where she told Cathal and Zakk to go left when they got in, she went right. She was going to find that other Aurin.
02-06-2014, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2014 02:30 PM by ShadowedSin.)
Cathal was starting to wonder how well staffed the building was. He watched as Zakk disappeared around the other side of the facility and soon heard a flair of gunfire. He chuckled as Zakk's voice trailed over the com and the Prospect talking to the soldiers. The Boss was more than happy to hear such a threat toward a few Dominions, and he figured they were likely Cassian grunts to say the least. If they were Draken he might ask Zakk to skin them for some fun. Scalping was also an option. He took a moment to check his HUD and noticed several Dominion signatures appearing on it. What? Was he reading it right. He looked around wondering if another patrol had appeared.

The air was starting to become tight with tension as he exhaled a line from his e-cig. The thing was ticking away for some reason as he checked the amount of tobacco in the machine. He groused a bit as he lifted up one of his guns and scanned the actual facility. The alarm did not sound at all which signalled and then his Officer's voice cracked over the com. Internal surveillance was not only down, Carnatia had also suppressed resistance from within. Good, he inhaled a bit more from the e-cig before putting it away in the pocked and activating his bikes defensive settings. Drawing both weapons he grabbed a pair of saddle bags from the side of the bike before slowly making his way toward the entrance.

The air was incredibly tense as he neared the entrance and stopped while slinging a saddle bag over his shoulder. The man ran pushed past the entrance and slowly he worked his way deeper and deeper into the depths of the facility. Cathal made his way as he headed into the hallway and stopped at a fork he assumed was where Carna had mentioned the goods. Without thinking he took a left determined to get the goods while the other two did the rest.

OOC: Sorry if I missed something I'm writing this while being a bit ill @@
02-08-2014, 07:35 AM
As the guard dropped his rifle, Zakk used his free hand to place him in a set of zip ties, "Good move on your part, this is supposed to be all non lethal..." Thinking to himself, Zakk felt the cold of the void as another sigil opened up behind him. Looking at the soldier, Zakk gave him a hard pat on the back, "Well buddy I've got good news and bad news. The bad news is i'm gonna throw you into the void, but the good news is that im gonna tie you off to something...i'm not a complete dick." chuckling to himself as he tied the guard's zip tie to the eagle's nest, Zakk pushed him into the open sigil. Watching as he slowly floated into the pitch black, Zakk tied his dreadlocks back into a ponytail and jumped back over the railing down to the ground, "Now if ya play nice I'll keep the sigil open...see ya later!"

As Zakk's feet hit the ground, he rolled behind a tree and shot off two rounds at some of the remaining guards. Looking around, he could see Cathal's bike in defensive mode, plugging any guard left that was unfortunate enough to wander in it's sensor range. tapping on his comms as he fired, ZakK opened a link to Betty, "Activate shock and awe protocol, 3 meter spread." Acknowledging, Betty began to launch a steady stream of C4 charges, the explosions keeping the rest of the guards at bay as Zakk ran into the base.

“Come in Cathal and Zakk. I have taken down their surveillance. Inside should be standing down and you shouldn't find much resistance, hopefully. When you’re done outside and head in, take the left corridor and you should come across supplies. You won’t see me but I have something else I need to take care of. I’ll keep in touch.”Bolting inside the doors, Zakk ran down the hallway looking for the fork that Carna talked about. Betty's explosions caused dust and dirt to fill the passageway, so if there were any guards Zakk sure as hell couldn't see them. Getting to the intersection spotted a placard on the wall, "Hmm," Zakk thought to himself, "Armory to the left, logistics division to the right...guess i'm going right then."

[Image: BSM-Test_zpsf11a4753.png]
A member of the BlackSky Community
02-14-2014, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2014 01:10 PM by Kaistiel.)
Kaistiel was starting to panic a bit. It was obvious that the base was under attack, what with all the explosions, alarms etc. This was her chance, possibly her only chance to get free of this place, and she'd be damned if she didn't do her absolute best to free herself. She yelped in spite of herself as the manacle peeled back the skin on her hand. Thankfully, the fresh blood, mixed with her sweat made it slightly, but only slight easier to wriggle free.

The metal shackle finally clangs against the wall, showering the cold metal surface with drops of scarlet. Kaistiel sags down against the wall, her one arm still imprisoned....she just needed to catch her breath. Suddenly she hears a familiar clanking of the door bolt being slid free of it's mooring. Her body tenses, her teeth bare on their own accord, and fire lances down her arms as her newly discovered claws reveal themselves again.

"Curses are blessings with darker wrappings."
03-10-2014, 07:40 PM
As the door swung the heavy metal door open, standing there is an Aurin with bright blond hair and dark green eyes, as well as a lovely set of large ears. It is Carnatia. She heaves a sigh and glances in the room at Kais, "Heya honey, today is your lucky day." Carna says and tries to give a little smile, but it is clear she is a little beat. Behind her laid in a heap are several unconscious orderlies and scientists.

Carna begins to carefully approach Kais.