Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Today is Not the Day I Die (Closed)
05-19-2014, 04:26 AM
RE: Today is Not the Day I Die (Closed)
((As per Kais' asking of me, this is the final post of this RP and it is officially complete.))

Carna runs along carrying the unconscious Kaistiel. Her shield generator flares as a few stray bullets find their way to her. She heads for her own bike and promptly heaves Kais onto the seat where she climbs up behind the unconscious Aurin. Carna takes a few brief moments to secure Kais' limp body on the bike. "Let's just get out of here, and you can have all the drinks you want Zakk. Now group up!" Carna calls over the radio.

Carna's bike revs to life and she pulls goggles out of a compartment and places them onto her face. She would then take off. As Cathal and Zakk would get close to Carna for the group up she called, blue energy emanates from Carna's eyes as around all four of them swirls of piranha like creatures with sharp nightmarish teeth appear. It swirls around them in a chaotic tornado. The little illusions would take a descent junk of the fire and protecting them, as well as confusing and scaring the remaining troops. "Come on!" She calls as they drive off.

After they are out of the base the vortex dissipates and the 4 of them are driving along the empty jungles again. Carna opens her com again, "I'm taking this girl to my home," Carna says through the com, "I have supplies there I can use to help her. I'll call you guys later. Drive safe." Her tone sounds different and infers some kind unspoken thing. She turns off her com before glancing to Zakk and Cathal and gives them a nod before taking a turn to drive in a different direction towards her home.