Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pre-Season - Episode 3: Dead Leaves [2 / 8, 1668 | Galeras | Malverines X Sovereigns]
04-15-2014, 02:57 AM
RE: Pre-Season - Episode 3: Dead Leaves
Zet

Zet watched as a guard followed the little red Chua as he walked in the door. Grabbing another shot of whatever it was the bartender was giving him, he smiled. He then heard someone calling out Johnny. He wasn't sure why, but it sounded interesting.

Nodding towards Zakk as he walked out he began whispering to himself.
"Something bad is going to happen, we can feel it."

"I don't feel it." Zet looked around as he walked outside. Some of the guards looked a little ancy, some frustrated and some of them had a small grin. He could feel something would happen but he wasn't quite sure what yet.

"I don't think some of those guards liked that call out. Some of them look like they really want to shoot him whoever said that."

"Wouldn't you want to kill the person who calls out the person who lines your pocket with money?"

Zet shrugged. He always worked for himself. Things were a little different now, he was working in a group, a team. He hoped he came through well for his team.

Walic

Keeping his eyes on the Mordesh he hadn't even noticed the guard who followed him in. Peering around the waist of some random persons who happened to be in front of him he almost jumped when the guard touched his shoulder.

"Sir, I'm sorry to bother you bit we think there may have been a malfunction in our system when you came in and we are rechecking all new guests badges again. If you would be so kind as to let me see it things can stay nice and easy." The guard kind of looked irritated, but it was his job.

Walic thought for a moment. "i could give him the fake bomb one. Where as soon as he scans it it goes boom. But that's too much distraction at the moment. Not good for business yet."

Walic nodded then peered around the guard as the Mordesh made his way out door. He was muttering to himself again. Handing his badge to the guard he became a little annoyed. He watched as the guard scanned his badge, looked down at him, then back to his screen.

He turned head a little as if to talk into a mike, walic hears something about Chua and clear. He was then handed his badge and thanked for his time.

Frowning due to his pray getting away he turned towards the buffet line and grabbed something at random, bit into it, then spit it out immediately.

"Crap human food, so nasty, take Walic weeks to clean his mouth out again." Agitated he walked out looking for the Morsesh again.

Johnny

Walking towards the stairs which led outside he began to hum to himself. Pressing a few buttons on his wrist, he vanished. He deeply enjoyed it due to the fact that increased his natural ability to hunt and stalk his pray. Very few ever knew he was there till they were looking down at innards being splashed across the ground.

A little retical appeared on the edge of his vision. It acted as a third eye. He hadn't liked it at first but then he learned to use it then he wouldn't go anywhere without it. And it definitely wasn't standard issue in the dominion. Totally aftermarket as people liked to call it.

Coming to the top of the stairs he inhaled deeply, then sighed. Walking out to the spot he got called out at he passes quite a few people. He passed a few guards who looked intent on finding something, others who were talking to some of the local pleasurers. Jack was lacking in his discipline.

Looking down the road a bit he saw a blond haired aurin piping bubbles with the gum in her mouth. He wondered how many of them he had killed. Quite a few but that wasn't his concern at the moment. His concern was the slight glimmer behind them. Slowing down to no more than a snail's pace he waited for the glimmer to pass, as it did he gave the person a small pat, with his claws. Not enough to break skin but enough to pinch and give a warning.

As he caught sight of Jack he smiled. He noticed a Chua walk out in front of him, stare right where he was, then shake his head and continue on, but not before spitting on the ground and flinging something in the trash.

By the smell, it was something those humans eat, cassians, humans, whatever they called themselves, all nasty, defenseless creatures with no natural defenses at all. He looked up at Jack again as he got close. He'd known Jack a couple years now. He became sheriff a few months after Johnny had taken over the town and created to to what it was now.

Seeing the microphone still in his hands he walked up, plucked it from his hand and popped out of stealth.

" You know dear friend, you didn't have to go to such lengths to tell me you were bored and unhappy. I'm sure there are many places where you could be happier and more comfortable."

Putting the microphone to his mouth he began, "Ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to inform you that the auction will begin soon. But first I would like to demonstrate the hospitality that we here have for each other. So if I could I would like everyone to gather here by the store so we can make sure everyone's here and not sneaking about."

Handing the microphone back to Jack he stared as the crowd slowly moved towards them.

"My dear friend how could you insult me so in front of so many guests." Slipping his blades from the sheath on his arm he placed his hand on Jack's shoulder. Letting the dull hum buzz in his ear.

"I would certainly never call you out on your, hmm, laxness on the discipline of these guards. Or, certainly never say that your inability to accurately keep track of all of our guests is a problem." Letting his mouth get close to the humans ear he continued,"But I do still consider us ver close friends."

As he turned towards the crowd he let his hand fall allowing his blades to lightly skim the back of Jacks outfit then slid them back into the sheath.

"Welcome guests!" He smiles baring his fangs

I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
04-17-2014, 10:58 AM
"Quaint little town, hehe." .....Kaistiel allows herself a glimmer of a grin at the obviously facetious statement. With her free arm she fishes in a pocket of her overcoat and pulls out a thin brown cigarillo and proceeds to light it and inhale deeply. The acrid smoke fills her lungs and then stings her nostrils a bit on its way back out, but it helps take the edge off a bit.

"Quaint little town indeed....perhaps I should look into buying a lil shack and settling down here. What do ya think?"

At this point Kai is also waiting for things to go down.

"Curses are blessings with darker wrappings."
04-20-2014, 04:49 AM
Scavara had been heading to the Town Hall to check things out there when she heard the announcement. She figured if a fight was going to break out anywhere, it'd be during the auction and she wanted to scout the building first. It was dangerous to fight in a closed area that you didn't know.

But then she had heard a voice call out, telling everyone to meet by the store. Scavara turned and headed over there, knowing it was probably best to please their host until she received orders not to.
04-25-2014, 06:20 AM
Nishana sidled her way through the bustling crowd that was gathering near the check point, muttering lowly to herself each time she was shoved or knocked into, her features creased into a scowl, she hated crowds, after all.

Upon reaching the check point, Nishana produced her ID card, counterfeit of course, and handed it over to the guard. Her info flashed up; "Annie Scott, Scientist". At this point, the guard gave her a once over. Thankfully, she had dressed the part, removed much of the dirt and oil that stained her skin and even managed to tie her hair properly.

She began to meander through the town, still muttering to herself as she heard the announcements.
04-26-2014, 11:28 PM
Cathal
As if on beautiful cue as he was being fed information from Reggie he noticed a bit of new information coming across the feed. He whispered a small command to the eye as he slid a pair of glasses over his eyes and the HUD on the lenses acticated. The Boss read through some of the information slowly as he kept pacing in time with Kais, and Carna. The info from Zakk included some basic patrol patterns for the guards, and also which ones were easily bribed. Good news, then whent he name Jack Donovan popped into view he stopped.

"Jack Donovan, anyone have information on that fella?" he asked quietly over the com. He wondered if the man was just an ordinary hire, or had any connections to existing law keeping organizations.

Cathal stopped as he turned back towards the gate. He wondered about who was back in the ship possibly. He had not seen a lick of Samuel which was surprising as that snarky arse wipe was always in sight when work like this occurred. That meant something had happened, and likely his cousins were likely to have sent someone to act in time with the local Sovereign team.

"We may have a problem, has anyone seen that half-mad Sammie at all? If he's missing that means likely there's a Talyn here."

Fahari / Emrys
"If the rabble is heading for the Marshal's office he's likely going to do something to give those accursed Malverines an edge. If necessary engage and draw him away." The man said as Fahari ended her duet and flicked her wristers. A pair of long blades extended as she smiled at the man.

"NO we are not releasing the Draken," he told her bluntly and the Draken glared at him. The woman was interested in some fun, but at the moment she was being kept in the damn ship to guard the stupid white haired high born.

GM Post
The local chapter of the Girroks was waiting near the auction house, along with their gang leader, Sam the Dog. Sam was busy chomping on a cigar as the tall thickly built Cassian Lowborn was busy observing the situation. Several Grinders and Uniblades were rumbling near the back of the auction house all bearing the blue, and gold emblems of a growling girrok muzzle. Each of the mixed gang members were busy lounging around as usual. THey were here to get their cut, and then blow the damn town once they were done.

However as Sam stopped he looked straight at Cathal, and then the another crowd heading towards the store.

"Company." He said as he waved to of his gangers to investigate the General Store.

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser
04-29-2014, 07:07 AM
Clara
"If the rabble is heading for the Marshal's office he's likely going to do something to give those accursed Malverines an edge. If necessary engage and draw him away." Clara waited for her prey to step into the Marshal's office, her stalker claws poised to strike. As the Exile opened the door and stepped in Clara felt a slight burning as someone interacted with her suit, **Hostile interaction of unknown origin, redirecting power to regain full immersion** "God damn it!" Clara cursed to herself as she spun around, looking for the source of the distraction. Scanning the town, she noticed a small crowd begin to gather around Two-Fingers and the towns law man, but Clara couldn't spot the culprit who attempted to breach her suit. Clara turned back around after hearing the click of the door shut...she missed her window of opportunity. Looking around for another point of entry, Clara spotted a vent cover on the roof of the building. As she began to scale the side of the office building, she tabbed her comms, "The Exile is inside the office, seeking alternate point of ingress. Request permission to go loud if required."

Zakk
Entering the Marshal's office, Zakk took the place in. It wasn't a gaudy place, there wasn't much furniture to speak of besides the workstation and a impressive weapons cabinet. Looking over the collection of confiscated Mag Pistols, Power Swords, and Spellblades Zakk sat down in the Marshal's chair, spinning around until her came to face the computer station. Taking off his skullcap, Zakk heard Cathal come over the com, "Jack Donovan, anyone have information on that fella?"Speaking as he searched through the computer's files, Zakk placed his Mag Pistols on the functional desk, "He is the Town's Marshal looks like. If he was on the take he would definitely have a better looking office..." As he put his feet up on the desk, Zakk rumbled around in the drawers until he found a aged bottle of whisky. Smiling to himself, Zakk pulled the cork out of the bottle and took a long swig, " Boss, the marshal has a full feed of the towns security cameras, so this is as good a place as any to keep watch on what's going on in the town." Spinning one of the cameras around to watch the group that was starting to form, Zakk leaned back and took another swig of his new favorite brand of whisky.

Jack Donovan
Jack had barely finished speaking before Two Fingers yanked the microphone away from him. " You know dear friend, you didn't have to go to such lengths to tell me you were bored and unhappy. I'm sure there are many places where you could be happier and more comfortable." Jack and Johnny had been at this dance for awhile, ever since Jack took over as Marshal, he had been gunning for Two-Fingers, but his hooks ran deep in Motley. Shooting a half smile at the Drakken, Jack responded in kind, "Well John i'll make sure the first thing I do after you hang is take a nice long vacation...maybe somewhere tropical." Two Fingers summoned the crowd to the store, no doubt to get his auction started. As far as Jack was concerned, the sooner it was all over, the better. Pulling Jack in close, Two-Fingers talked into his ear. Most of it was par for the course, threats coated in powdered sugar, flashing of the claws, textbook Johnny. It wasn't until he mentioned more people in the town that Jack started paying attention. As Johnny walked of to greet his customers, Zakk unholstered his sidearm. Looking around at the guards Jack thought to himself, "It would be easy, put one in the back of his skull and call it a day...." Shaking his head like he was ejecting the idea out of his head, Jack walked off with a steady pace, "Control get that Nano suit jammer up and running, I want to know if we have anyone hiding in town."

[Image: BSM-Test_zpsf11a4753.png]
A member of the BlackSky Community
05-06-2014, 01:58 AM
Carnatia:

"Quaint little town indeed....perhaps I should look into buying a lil shack and settling down here. What do ya think?"

Carna chuckles, "I'd feel safer purchasing land in Illium." Carna murmurs under her breath to Kais with a small chuckle, watching as the other Aurin smoked. Carna looks around at the gathering crowed eyeing each and everyone of them carefully. She looks to Cathal as he inquires what he is inquiring about. If Cathal was looking Carna would simply shake her head in an i don't know kind of way and would go about scanning the area once more.

Carna was also getting a sense of the area through her empathic abilities. There was definitely tension int he group, and fright. EVen anger and contempt. Strange mix of emotions, but that usually came with being in a group. Carna did her best to dull some of her empathic senses as she scans for any familiar Dommie faces of people she may have met.

As the crowed gathers more, Carna just watches, but ready for anything that might happen.

Lacienega:

Lacienega moves to get into the best position she needs too. Natasha would do that and Natasha would be ready to get these things done and over with. This assignment was beginning to get on her last nerve but she held her dour composure and watched as people began to gather.
05-06-2014, 02:27 AM
OOC: RULE ADDITION. IF YOU do not post for three days the person next in order is allowed to skip you. If you wish to reply afterward speak to someone in the OOC thread or contact an Officer Immediately.

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-08-2014, 10:09 AM
Jane made her way through the town taking occasional glances at the small screen at her wrist. The tell tale blips kept her informed of her targets location. As she worked her way back to the center of town, the blip seemed to be following. Unnerved, she ducked into one of the store fronts until the target had passed. Must be coincidence.

"May I help you?" Jane turned at the sound of the voice and came face to face with nothing. Huh? A clearing of throat drew her attention down to the small, fuzzy, rather angry looking chua. "I said, whadda ya want, toots?" Jane searched around the room, her attention landing on a few simple items. "Yes, I need some of those cleaning supplies. Sugar. Copper wire. Oh, do you carry anything for bugs? Gotta bad case of fleas." She scratched behind one of her ears.

The Chua looked her over, apparently trying to decide if she was serious or mocking him. "I have credits." She have her pocket a pat. The Chua yelled something to the back of the store and another couple of creatures stumbled out. Within seconds, one of them thrust a bag into her arms with her supplies while another helped himself to the credits in her pocket. "Be gone, long legs." And the trio retreated to the back of the store.

"Huh." Jane paid them no more attention and headed out instead, her eyes set on the center of town just as the PA system started up.
05-10-2014, 12:58 AM
GM Post
[I]Deep within the depths of an unexplored exolab somewhere in the lands of Malvgrave, a region yet found by either Sovereign or Malverine. Something awoke. Something that had slept for years since the coming of the Primals. Several systems suddenly powered alive as the green and blue glow of lights shimmered across a strange screen.

"Systems activated," registered a female Eldan voice, that Shaper. A series of glyphs appeared on a vast holo-screen in the middle of the lab. Glowing circuitry, and interfaces surrounded it.

"Contact made, receiving call from program, access granted. Welcome home project Harbinger." The holo-screen lit up as a thing wiry cloaked figure without a face and two greenish eyes appeared. It was outline in light green in blue as a wavering male voice filled the room.

"Judicator, a probe has been activated, and Scout has downloaded itself upon a device. We believe that the blood of old is returning. That someone has found a piece of the grand design." The thing spoke and suddenly split from first to second person. Its voice flanging to sound like a chorus of men at once.

"Plans shall proceed, in the name of the Forefathers. Prefection shall be attained," the voice within the lab stated.

----Meanwhile in Motely---

The auction house that sat near Motley's northern end was without question one of the largest buildings in the entire town. A strange emanating feeling seem to come from it as a pair of Rippin' Girroks headed into the House. It was built on a frontier Lightmission design with a series of pews to pray and a broken makeshift depiction of the Six Scions in the background. Made of wood taken from the local area, at the front was a secured table surrounded by five heavily armed Darkspur Cartel guards (on loan from local connections). Upon the table sat a single strange metallic device that appeared to be a small letter opener or dagger.

It was perhaps three inches long, and thing, with a small makeshift hilt. Anyone viewing it might even assume it was a small model of swords once used upon Cassus in days that existed before the Eldan and the Dominion. Six small sigils upon the hilt a series of glyphs suddenly started to glow.

----Back in Malgrave---

"Probe located, Scout is uploading. Those who have touched or been previous incarnation of Probe are being tracked. Shall they unlock the Vault and bring ups Perfection? OR shall they be judged Guilty?" said a feminine form who walked into the lab.

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser