Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Read and Reply [Ryn's Application]
05-01-2014, 07:15 AM
RE: [Ryn's Application]
I've RP'd Grey Jedi in SWtOR, so skating the fine line between good and bad, is alright with me. Keeping it grey just means not being fully good or fully bad people/club.

1. Starting as one united family, and then brother and sister splitting the family down the middle to ultimately become to huge factions, constantly at odds? I think I said it before in one of my replies, but awesome idea.

2. I think they fit well with the Exiles, and can be strong force within the Exiles. They seem to be pretty well written out as forces of good, fighting for freedom and whatnot, and then a faction of that breaks off and becomes this Hovercycle Club? I like it.

[Image: BSM-Test_zpsf11a4753.png]
Vesryn Snowdrift of the BlackSky Community
05-01-2014, 04:24 PM
Hey Ryn, I dug up the Link of our Blog Entry per your request.

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser
05-02-2014, 03:42 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 03:58 AM by Ryn.)
Awesome, I'll read over that. Is that the end of the application process? What comes next?

Ok so the Grey Line Blog - Yes, RP does get defined as either Dark or Light RP and most people believe that if your RP'n a Light character that you can never make a bad choice or have a bad day and punch someone in the face. To me, that's wrong to certain extent and doesn't feel very real. Just like a bad guy or villian has absolutely no good feelings about anything whatsoever or doesn't care about anything other than being bad, wrong to certain extent, doesn't feel very real. I RP a criminal smuggler/fortune hunter on SWtOR who cares about a lot of things but is still a criminal "bad guy". So to be outlaws, criminals, sometimes the villians, but to still show respect, love and care amongst other feelings is fine with me. Like I said I RP "grey" Jedi, and actually have a criminal on SWtOR that still loves, still cares, and still shows compassion... for certain things.. but is none the less, a criminal.

05-02-2014, 01:15 PM
1. As a member what do you desire from a good guild leader? Give us some examples and let us know what a leader should bring to the table? What about officers?

2. Now what about members in return? What should they do to make the guild a better place?

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-03-2014, 03:48 AM
First off, I'd just like to say these are good questions and I'm glad you asked them..

1. As a member, I expect the Guild Leader to be humble, respectful, and loyal to what they've created, and to everyone that's come to join them. I seen RP handled in a couple different ways, but I think that it works best when the Guild Leader, and Officers are the ones that run the main events. I think that Officers should be in game and participating as much as a possible in RP, by in game I mean online, meeting and getting to know members, taking time to meet, learn and get to know ppl both OOC and ICly.

2. As members, I believe it's our duty to commit to this guild, should we choose to sign up and be apart of it. Too many times, I've seen people join, and then never show back up or join and then not be as active as they stated they would be or just become inactive and never around. A guild doesn't need that and if RL is starting to take over your game time, be so kind as to let someone know and go do what you've gotta do. RL should always come first but not to the point that it's holding the guild back from taking care of business and ruining it for the other members. I've been apart of too much of that in past guilds.

05-04-2014, 05:01 AM
1. The Malverines are inspired and based upon Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs, basically biker gangs. There is a lot to the culture and we try to keep the sense of that criminal organization while opening up new opportunities. How do you see your character connecting or fitting in with the Club?

2. Do you see yourself as a combative or non-combative or a mix of both for the Club? Would you join your brothers and sisters on a ride, or prefer working a business to earn the Club money?

3. What Club business were you thinking of working for? Or are you thinking of adding your own to boost the revenue for the Club?

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-08-2014, 04:01 AM
1. Ryn is a bit of a tech junkie, treasure, and loot junkie, and even though a biker gang wouldn't normally be the first thing that draws his attention, through Flint, and the greed of money and brotherhood, I'm sure he'll find a spot that works out for him.

2. Ryn is small, but can be very scrappy. He'd jump into the role of "combative" just fine, and he'd definitely rather go on a ride than sit at a business earning money.

3. Flint & Ryn together, are a Smuggler//Gun Running team, but when you break them down, Ryn is the Mechanic//Fixateer as well, and Flint is the Soldier. Saloon wise - Ryn would be somewhat of a Bouncer.

05-08-2014, 05:06 AM
1. We have asked you about our character standard, but let ask something a bit more. BlackSky focuses on creating a immersive, and lore focused storyline. We do not mind some lore bending, but we as a guild focus on trying to remain within the bounds laid out by Carbine, and also the forms of Rp our guild aims to create.

What are your thoughts on this?

2. We are a guild in pre-launch which means our activities mostly focus around forum roleplay, chatroom events, and socializing on Skype, even so most of us are here for the long haul. What is your perspective?

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-08-2014, 11:15 AM
1. I think that it'd get a little out of control if we didn't stay within the bounds of the lore. Like you said a bit of bending is alright but unless the guild is extremely structured and done correctly, venturing outside of the lore can break a guild.

2. I'd like to RP as much as possible in game, but I like forum RP just the same and have even Skype'd for RP, I've never done anything with the chatroom, but am up for anything. As I've said before, I like to join a guild that looks like it's got a lot going for it, and seems settup correctly and make a home for me and my characters, so I'd be in for the long haul as well unless something drastic happened.

05-10-2014, 12:09 AM
Nice done Ryn, your app is up for consideration!

If you want to ask me some questions before we proceed you can Big Grin

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser