Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Slumming it (Closed)
05-02-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: Slumming it (Closed)
“It also behooves you to not look so much like yer gloatin over it. Folks really are startin to take the wrong sort of notice. Have another and toast me, it may save your life and my business.”Coil was right, she was gloating a bit, one more Granok was added to the Fitzroy family wall. Raising her glass to Coil Clara Smiled, "You're right, that was rude of me. To new partnerships!" Clara knocked the drink back while typing on her thighpad that her assignment had been completed. Things were beginning to calm down in the bar, a free round of drinks from the bartender usually had that effect on people. Leaning in close to Coil over the booth, table Clara placed her hand on top of the smuggler's "So shall we talk price?"

[Image: BSM-Test_zpsf11a4753.png]
A member of the BlackSky Community
05-02-2014, 11:07 AM
“New partnerships indeed beauty.” She tossed her own glass back and took a final drag from her cigarett before stripping it once more and making the remains disappear, somewhere. Feeling the touch of the woman's hand on her own she smirked softly pursing her lips to look at her and giving the impression of young love they needed at the moment. Once more she wrote a number in the evaporating liquid on the table underlining it.

“This would give me just enough overhead to cover my cost, this bottle, and transport to your side of town when we go out for dinner next week.” The number held just enough zeros to make sure that Clara knew how difficult the high quality weapons had been to acquire. Good items cost good money. Running the damp finger of her other hand over the top of Clara's hand the edge of her glove pulled up showing the blue glowing edge of a sigil on the back of her hand for a moment she payed it no mind as she moved quickly to repour from, the almost empty, bottle.
05-02-2014, 11:20 AM
Looking at the price, Clara was slightly surprised, she had the credits to cover it but she didn't think she would need the whole roll. “This would give me just enough overhead to cover my cost, this bottle, and transport to your side of town when we go out for dinner next week.” "Well it looks like you have everything covered, as for dinner, i'll make sure it's somewhere you won't have to worry about leaving without a head." As Coil poured the est of the bottle, Clara stood up and sat next to Coil, feeling some of the eyes move off of her as she repositioned herself. As she sat back down the HUD in her classes flashed to let her know that the contract on the Granok ad been confirmed and the credits for the bounty transferred to her account. "So," Clara said with a smile, "Where are we doing this?"

05-02-2014, 11:36 AM
"Well it looks like you have everything covered, as for dinner, i'll make sure it's somewhere you won't have to worry about leaving without a head."

“As long as we don't need to grace the most hallowed halls of the emperor's villa I should be fine. Though I demand a good wine list.” She scoots over as Clara switches her seat and wets her lips lasciviously for anyone who happened to be watching their trysting. She leans in towards the woman and inhales her scent slowly next to the woman's ear whispering. “Right here with everyone watching. I'm to assume you wear a set now sheathed?”
05-02-2014, 11:48 AM
Clara let out a genuine laugh, "Trust me dear, If we decide to take a trip to the Great Emperor's villa, neither one of us would come out with our faces intact." “Right here with everyone watching. I'm to assume you wear a set now sheathed?” "Of course, I never leave home without them." To anyone watching the two women were leaning into each other, whispering things that weren't fit for civilized company, in reality Clara was slipping off her old, Dominion issued stalker blades, placing them with the money into Coil's lap. If Clara didn't have other means to defend herself she might have been worried, but her two drones were silently hovering over the booth, ready to explode with a blinding flash if things began to get worrisome. Leaning in closer to Coil's ear she whispered softly, "Your turn darling."

05-02-2014, 11:59 AM
Coil did a fabulous blush on command her lips curling into a soft smile as she turned her head from Clara with a soft giggle. A giggle, really? As she turned her head she placed her hands together, under the table, palms tight, and then pulled them apart. The faint blue sheen of the portal opening was dulled under the table as she reached one hand in and pulled out the set of blades as she slid the other set and the money into the portal. At the last minute she pulled three bills from the roll and slipped them back into Clara's lap giving the woman's upper thigh a squeeze.

“Took a bit off for the old set, I can always use more supply”

Coil slowly closed the portal with both of her hands and slipped one back up to the table top with a slight frown. “Hmm, I suppose this means you will go running back to your safe home then huh?”
05-02-2014, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 12:14 PM by zbug84.)
When Coil giggled, Clara couldn't help but laugh to herself, Coil was playing her part perfectly, she was definitely going to be a go to for supplies in Thayd. After putting the new set of blades in her lap Clara slipped them on, sliding out the blades one at a time to check for any damage.“Took a bit off for the old set, I can always use more supply”"Aw you shouldn't have, darling." Pocketing the remainder of her money, Clara motioned at the bartender to bring another bottle to the table. “Hmm, I suppose this means you will go running back to your safe home then huh?” Smiling, Clara grabbed Coil by the chin and brought her in for a kiss, "Unfortunately yes but there is always dinner. Clara stood up, placing a card on the table with her personal comm frequency. Walking toward the door, Clara waved on her way out, "Call me."

05-02-2014, 12:26 PM
"Aw you shouldn't have, darling."

“You are right, I shouldn't have but it will ensure that you do come back, wanting more from me. It's part of the job. Besides, you are cute and you don't fade after a bottle. Easy drunks arn't good fun.” At this point Coil leaned in and brushed her lips against the side of Clara's ear before pulling away to pull out a new cigarette to set on the table. “Yes, dinner. You first, when you have information on the locale let me know. Rock on filly.”

Coil leaned back in the seat, pulled the vial back out of its hidden location in her glove and tipped half the bottle into the shot glass before covering the pollen with the new whiskey and tossing it back with a sigh of satisfaction in a job well completed.

“And with that and the converter from that creepy engineering girl we have enough to over hall the engine on the beast.” She spoke quietly to no one in particular.