Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vikenty's Application
05-11-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Jeptha's Application
1. What did you think of the Black Sky (united) history showing both factions in equal light? Actually, I enjoyed it. In the end, everyone thinks they are the good guys, and with the history laid out the way it is, each person can make up their own mind as to who falls on which side.

2. What were your thoughts on the Malverine Lore and the themes that we present for them? Well thought out and well planned out. I even like how you have some terms defined for the new people.

[Image: BSM-Test_zps0d28d513.png]
A member of the BlackSky Community
05-12-2014, 05:50 AM
1. As a member what do you desire from a good guild leader? Give us some examples and let us know what a leader should bring to the table? What about officers?

2. Now what about members in return? What should they do to make the guild a better place?

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser
05-12-2014, 06:52 AM
1. As a member what do you desire from a good guild leader? Give us some examples and let us know what a leader should bring to the table? What about officers? leadership should be the main priority for both the guild leader and all the officers. What that looks like is in leading by example, always willing to help. If not directly, then at least pointing them in the right direction (within reason of course).

2. Now what about members in return? What should they do to make the guild a better place? members should always be willing to help out. at the same time they should be willing to follow the leader in place. if there is something to disagree with, they should be able to the voice their opinions and respect the leaders. criticism may be allowed, but it should be constructive not destructive. building up the members is the key function of the membership. not numbers. Relationships.

05-12-2014, 08:36 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2014 07:55 PM by ShadowedSin.)
1. The Malverines are inspired and based upon Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs, basically biker gangs. There is a lot to the culture and we try to keep the sense of that criminal organization while opening up new opportunities. How do you see your character connecting or fitting in with the Club?

2. Do you see yourself as a combative or non-combative or a mix of both for the Club? Would you join your brothers and sisters on a ride, or prefer working a business to earn the Club money?

3. What Club business were you thinking of working for? Or are you thinking of adding your own to boost the revenue for the Club?

Those should be the right questions!

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-13-2014, 07:27 AM
1. The Malverines are inspired and based upon Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs, basically biker gangs. There is a lot to the culture and we try to keep the sense of that criminal organization while opening up new opportunities. How do you see your character connecting or fitting in with the Club? I see my character becoming integral in the underpinnings of the club. Not so much in the leadership aspect, but in making sure our books are right, are bikes are running and our shelves are stocked with anything we need. Making this happen means I will probably take a job somewhere in logistics. As a mechanic for starters and then see where I can move up to.

2. Do you see yourself as a combative or non-combative or a mix of both for the Club? Would you join your brothers and sisters on a ride, or prefer working a business to earn the Club money? For my character (who is undergoing a name change) I foresee his role as being a mix of combat and non-combat roles. On a ride, in combat, making money, I'll be there.

3. What Club business were you thinking of working for? Or are you thinking of adding your own to boost the revenue for the Club? Planning on working on the bikes for the club.

05-13-2014, 10:18 PM
1. We have asked you about our character standard, but let ask something a bit more. BlackSky focuses on creating a immersive, and lore focused storyline. We do not mind some lore bending, but we as a guild focus on trying to remain within the bounds laid out by Carbine, and also the forms of Rp our guild aims to create.

What are your thoughts on this?

2. We are a guild in pre-launch which means our activities mostly focus around forum roleplay, chatroom events, and socializing on Skype, even so most of us are here for the long haul. What is your perspective?

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-13-2014, 11:02 PM
1. We have asked you about our character standard, but let ask something a bit more. BlackSky focuses on creating a immersive, and lore focused storyline. We do not mind some lore bending, but we as a guild focus on trying to remain within the bounds laid out by Carbine, and also the forms of Rp our guild aims to create.

What are your thoughts on this? This is something I try to incorporate in all the MMO's I have played in the past. Whenever I create a character for the purposes of RP, it is always my intention to stay within lore AND to make it as immersive as possible. At times I even try out "Immersion Project" (iP) ruleset which differs from game to game. This ruleset tends to include things like limiting the use of Fast Travel and the need to keep track of hunger and such. The ruleset changes based on the game. In Ryzom, for example, a lot of the systems are in place already so when you travel from one city to the next, you need to join a caravan or the untamed wilds may claim your soul. Also, I am not suggesting we take to the iP ruleset in Wildstar (actually, haven't even thought of that possibility) just pointing out that I try to stay fully immersed and connected to in game lore.

2. We are a guild in pre-launch which means our activities mostly focus around forum roleplay, chatroom events, and socializing on Skype, even so most of us are here for the long haul. What is your perspective? I really enjoy continuity. It provides a safe haven for the chaos that occurs in real life. I am in it for the long haul, even though I have not been able to engage in pre-season activities due to some RL work situations. As that is currently winding down, I am finally able to make progress in these pre-launch activities, which right now means catching up on a lot of reading. So as they say once in, all in. I will be in it for the long haul to maintain the continuity.

05-14-2014, 06:49 AM
Your app looks good mate, you'll be getting a PM soon about what to do next.

Approved!

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-14-2014, 07:21 AM
Acceptance Party!!!! (When I get off work)