Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OneEyedJack's Application
05-13-2014, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2014 02:15 PM by OneEye.)
OneEyedJack's Application
About the Player
Main Character Name / Primary Alt Name: OneEyedJack (I hope the name is OK since they don't let you have spaces in game, so picking a last name would have looked worse, I think.)
Enjin / WildStar Central Username: Big Boss (Official Wildstar Forums)
Primary Character / Alts Joining the BlackSky: OneEyedJack
IM Contacts: danton/shaun (Skype) Big Boss (Steam.) (No idea what IM means.)
What is your primary region / timezone and playtimes? GMT -3:00, Around 12 PM to 23 PM, though those hours might change.
Are you eighteen or older? Yes, 19 years old.

Did you read and do you agree to abide by our Rules and Policy? Yes.

Where did you find us and why do we stand out? At the Wildstar Roleplay forums. You guys seemed to be the most professional RP Guild found there.

Would you like to join our Guild Skype Group? And or the Guild Mailing List? Yes and yes.

Are you a member of any additional guilds, circles, warplots etc? Related to Wildstar? No.

What are your primary playstyles? Hardcore RP, Social, Raiding, Dungeons, Crafting and some PvP.

About Roleplay
What is your roleplaying experience? Text-based Roleplay, some time spent on a World of Warcraft private RP server., some serious MTA-RP, but majorly Garry's Mod RP (No, not DarkRP) I have owned and helped manage a handful of RP communities in Garry's Mod. I started roleplaying sometime around 2007.

What are your primary Roleplay Limits? I don't exactly have any limits, I'm just not interested in any kind of roleplaying situation that would be caused by OOC animosity between players or a mistake / misunderstanding.

Are you okay with the R rated (content in our guild contains adult language, violent situations, partial nudity, narcotics) nature of our Roleplay? Yes.

What do IC Consequences mean to you? Would you be willing to deal with the consequences listed in our lore? Such as humiliation? OR even being beaten within an inch of life or worse? They are a necessary part of the Roleplay, without them everyone would just do what they wanted. Yes, I would be willing to deal with them.

Would you be willing to take consequences if your character left the Club or Agency and warranted them? Yes.

About the Character
NOTE: If you are unsure about a main character at this point, answer these questions as best you can to help us understand you a bit.
What is your character's name / race / class / path? Jackson Serpens / Cassian / Spellslinger / Explorer.

What faction is your character joining? Dominion.

Tell us a bit about your character's personality, include three strengths and three weaknesses. Jack is a bit of a perfectionist, working relentlessly to achieve the best outcome possible, either on an assignment or on a piece of his self-tailored outfit, sometimes he isn't able to meet with his personal goal, which causes him to have a temper and a hot-head, often clouding his judgement in stressful situations. Apart from the anger-related issues, and a hint of arrogance here and there, nothing really bad stands out in his personality.

What would your characters occupation or job within their faction? Are they employed by a guild business or have their own? Explorer. Employed by the guild.

Why would this character join or become a Prospect of either the Malverines of the Sovereigns? Because he appreciates the Sovereigns values and he wants to serve the Dominion under such a renowned organization.
05-13-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: OneEyedJack's Application
1. What are your thoughts about conflict resolution and drama in general? In that regard what did you think of our rules?

2. We as a guild focus on building a sense of brotherhood and guild identity, and how to bring members closer together in our collective community. What are your thoughts on that?

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser
05-14-2014, 03:03 AM
1. Solving conflicts between players is an absolutely necessary, unresolved issues will eventually spill IC and nobody wants that, regarding drama, I keep myself away from that BS.

2. I like it, it helps to keep the community unified and drama-free. In my opinion, positive feelings towards the group / community always help in faction-based roleplay.
05-14-2014, 06:58 AM
Clarificaiton Question 1:

Can you please elaborate on the kinds of work, and expertise your character brings to the Sovereigns, and why the Talyn would contract you?

Normal questions:

1. Our guild has an open freedom of character types, but we ask that characters have a strong tie to the guild before earning their full membership that fits the theme of their chosen faction, and also follow our Character Standards, what are your thoughts on this?

2. We asked you about R rated content, your Rp limits and consequences. Can you tell me why these are important things to ask someone?

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-14-2014, 08:32 AM
Exploring and spell-slinging related work, survivalist experience and if required, some tailoring experience. Because he can bring skills and results up to his contractor's standards.

1. I like it because it gives the faction's an identity not allowing it to become a mess with opposing characters standing on the same side, also because it makes sense in a lore-related way.

2. Because not informing or asking people about these things can become an issue later on, as they would be fully aware of all that would happen In Character, and also because everyone needs to be aware of everyone else's limitations to avoid issues in the long run.
05-14-2014, 01:30 PM
1. What did you think of our two factions? Do you see any problems arising from them, or any good arising from them?

2. What about the Sovereign interests you the most?

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-14-2014, 02:19 PM
1. Both factions are distinct and have interesting stories, each faction also fits very well in their Dominion and Exiles backgrounds. Sorry, but I don't think I understood the second part of the question.

2. What they stand for and the general way they do things in the field.
05-14-2014, 10:32 PM
Let me rephrase, do you see any positive or negative events, or aspects arising from either faction?

1. In our guild we do split our stories into Seasons which each then feature an event obviously named an Episode. What are your thoughts about having Episodic content organized into ongoing story arcs?

2. With that in mind, what do you think about our core story elements such as the Grey Line, Adult RP and how it will affect our stories?

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-15-2014, 12:36 AM
Yes, both factions are very distinct and have a very rich background story-wise, but neither of them seem to be just the "good guys" and the "bad guys".

1. I think it's great because it makes things more organized instead of having a chaotic "events happen at random times" sort of thing. It also helps players to follow the story easier.

2. I think it brings out flavor and depth to the story and the RP. I also think that those elements will help the story become unique and very special.
05-15-2014, 06:34 AM
1. What did you think of the Black Sky (united) history showing both factions in equal light?

2. What were your thoughts on the Sovereigns Lore and the themes that we present for them?

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser